Page 8286 of 8394 FirstFirst ... 72867786823682768284828582868287828882968336 ... LastLast
Results 82,851 to 82,860 of 83937
    +1
    LOL, that awkward moment when you realize your double standard is just as pathetic as your Democrat values...

ILHAN OMAR:
    I BELIEVE BIDEN ASSAULTED TARA READE, BUT I'M STILL VOTING FOR HIM

Because we need more sexual predators in the White House?

Omar’s recommitment to Biden’s candidacy comes one day after Britain’s Sunday Times published an interview with the freshman congresswoman, in which she said she believes Biden sexually assaulted Tara Reade in 1993.

“I do believe Reade,” the Minnesota Democrat told the newspaper. “Justice can be delayed, but should never be denied” ...

Omar’s remarks were echoed by fellow “Squad” member Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), who recently said Reade’s allegation “certainly seems as though something has happened.”

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...ve-tara-reade/

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Who the 'hell' am I ... American citizen by birth, tax payer, husband, father, believer, small business owner, deplorable. All deemed non-essential to the government elites like Mayor Lightfoot and yourself. Who the 'hell' are you to suggest I can't speak out against this evil corruption. You're just like the democrats who want to control our speech. I think we all know where you stand, Bob... with the tyrants and fake Texans.

"Any LEO... to do anything"...? I figured you'd be along here to defend the cops who are banging on the church doors while the abortion clinics and liquor stores are allowed to open.

You are nothing more than a loud mouth do as I say, not as I do clown pounding his chest as if what you say matters! On the contrary, I do not want to shut you up or control your speech. Keep talking as it is proof of the before mentioned! All talk, no action! Hell, you couldn't even make it to Virginia on the 2A march, let alone volunteering for the military. And frankly, you would make it as a LEO either. In addition, thousands of women have and are serving. They have more balls than you, Chicken Hawk!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    You are nothing more than a loud mouth do as I say, not as I do clown pounding his chest as if what you say matters! On the contrary, I do not want to shut you up or control your speech. Keep talking as it is proof of the before mentioned! All talk, no action! Hell, you couldn't even make it to Virginia on the 2A march, let alone volunteering for the military. And frankly, you would make it as a LEO either. In addition, thousands of women have and are serving. They have more balls than you, Chicken Hawk!
    Since when does it take "balls" to enter a church with guns drawn to kick unarmed people out of their place of worship??? Anyone with "balls" would refuse to follow that illegal order & stand up & say "I WON'T DO THAT!"

+1

Let's just enjoy/respect the day fellas...we have all kinds of other days to be our asshole selves.

2A march? That's bait...that's all someone needs to get put on an even higher heightened domestic terrorist list. Our lives are a 2A march!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    Since when does it take "balls" to enter a church with guns drawn to kick unarmed people out of their place of worship??? Anyone with "balls" would refuse to follow that illegal order & stand up & say "I WON'T DO THAT!"
    I agree......I would not participate in that activity.

6. +1 by:

+1
    I agree......I would not participate in that activity.
    But you defend the men who do it, and attack those who call them out on it. Duly noted.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post

9. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Let's just enjoy/respect the day fellas...
    I have no respect for fake law enforcement who shut down church services and arrest pastors for free exercise of their their religion. They can all move to SIBERIA.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Let's just enjoy/respect the day fellas...we have all kinds of other days to be our asshole selves.

2A march? That's bait...that's all someone needs to get put on an even higher heightened domestic terrorist list. Our lives are a 2A march!
    You're missing the point!

I agree....its Memorial Day. A day of reminisce Honoring the men and women who died while serving in the US Military.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    But you defend the men who do it, and attack those who call them out on it. Duly noted.
    As usual, you lie, making things up. I am done with you. Have a nice day, Chicken Hawk!

Page 8286 of 8394 FirstFirst ... 72867786823682768284828582868287828882968336 ... LastLast

Thread Information