Page 8132 of 8287 FirstFirst ... 71327632808281228130813181328133813481428182 ... LastLast
Results 81,311 to 81,320 of 82864
    +1
    Wow! Top House Democrat Can't Quite Figure Out How to Wear a Face Mask

No Sheila. Just no.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) was seen out this weekend sporting a face mask as a good example to her constituents.

Or maybe not.

This woman is the Chair of the Congressional Coronavirus taskforce & this is how she wears her medical mask. pic.twitter.com/ZWhIiVCU4d
    — Ken Webster jr������ (@KenWebsterII) April 6, 2020
    It wasn’t a fluke.

She wore it that way all day.

Link
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EU4XRphXYAIf2sr.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	459904  

+1
    ^^^ The public would be better served if Jackson put a bag completely over her head.

+1
    May as well just go straight to the tattoos while they have all the sheep panicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Ghoulish: St. Louis Federal Reserve Head Says Americans Should Be Tested for COVID-19 Daily And Forced To Display a Badge on Their Clothing with the Result

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by @JC View Post
    May as well just go straight to the tattoos while they have all the sheep panicked.
    MIT’s Tattoo Ink Displays Human Biometrics

Tattoos and body art offer intriguing possibilities for health tech wearables. We’ve written previously about tattoo stickers used to measure blood glucose and check vital signs. Rotex introduced a tattoo sensor at CES 2017 and temporary tattoos to check real-time blood alcohol content were developed at University of California, San Diego.

MIT Media Lab‘s Dermal Abyss project applies biosensors to the skin. The biosensors change color based on factors or changes in the interstitial fluids. The MIT project detects pH levels, glucose, and sodium using four different biosensors. The sensor that reacts to pH levels switches between purple and pink. The glucose sensor changes between blue and brown. Two other sensors — one for sodium and another for pH — turn up their fluorescence intensity under ultraviolet light.

Unlike temporary tattoo patches, the DermalAbyss ink is applied directly into the skin. When used by diabetics, for example, the application could replace needle sticks multiple times a day with a tattoo applied once that would monitor blood glucose continuously.

Testing and evaluations to date have been with pig skin ex vivo (removed from a pig). Applications for the DermalAbyss tattoo ink could include continuous monitoring for medical diagnosis, self-monitoring, and data encoding. At present, however, there are no plans to pursue clinical applications of the technology.

Link + Video

+1
    The Schoolwork My Kids Are Bringing Home Exposes Public Schools’ Radical Leftist Politics

Schools are likely to continue home e-learning efforts in the upcoming weeks as we continue through the pandemic. Parents, use this time to find out what your kids are studying.

“Mom, can you look at this assignment?” A few weeks ago, before the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic forced my school-aged children home, I looked at the homework sheet my high school-age child was referring to and quickly realized what prompted the question. The freshman world history reading assignment was about parents raising “theybies.”

Scratching my head, I read through the assigned article, which included definitions such as “gender is a social construct” followed by leading questions asking students to regurgitate gender theory. The next day, my child received an assignment that taught him about critical race theory before he read an article about when black singer Lil Nas X’s song “Old Town Road” was kicked off the country music charts. The class? Physics.

What Are My Kids Learning?

Needless to say, now with my kids home and me overseeing their daily e-learning, this is a great opportunity to take a deeper look at the left-wing theories on race and gender, not to mention climate change, that public schools are pushing on my children.

My 11-year-old middle school son was assigned the following two videos for “Integrated Global Studies” class. The first is an alarmist video that promotes donations to a bogus fund.

The second has countless grammatical errors and lacks any sort of sourcing.

More!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by @JC View Post

Paving the way for 666 required for buying or selling... we all know it's coming eventually. I don't plan on being here for the reveal, but it's coming.

+1
    3 Weeks Ago Newsom Said 25.5 Million People in California Would be Infected with Coronavirus Over 8-Week Period - Actual Number Today? ... 15,247

Three weeks ago Governor Gavin Newsom projected that 56% of California’s population — or 25.5 million people will be infected with the Wuhan Coronavirus over an 8-week period.

Since we are nearly at the halfway point of Newsom’s prediction, we thought we would check in.

As of Monday morning, California has 15,247 confirmed COVID-19 infections and 350 deaths — OUT OF 40 MILLION PEOPLE!

California is one of the largest economies in the world, yet the entire state has been virtually shut down because 0.0004% of the population has confirmed infections and 0.000009% of the population has died from the virus.

A few weeks ago Newsom asked President Trump in a letter to deploy the USNS Mercy hospital ship “to help decompress our current healthcare delivery system in the Los Angeles region in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.”

“In the last 24 hours, we had 126 new COVID-19 cases, a 21 percent increase. In some parts of our state, our case rate is doubling every four days,” Newsom wrote. “Moreover, we have community acquired transmission in 23 counties with an increase of 44 community acquired infections in 24 hours.”

Newsom continued, “We project that roughly 56 percent of our population — 25.5 million people — will be infected with the virus over an eight week period.”

USNS “Mercy” arrived in Los Angeles last week to alleviate hospitals supposedly overwhelmed by the Coronavirus and has treated less than 2 dozen patients.

Newsom also previously said during a press conference that California was considering martial law after 12 Coronavirus deaths were confirmed in the state.

Meanwhile Constitutional rights have been stripped from citizens and small businesses in California have been forced to shut down.

A paddleboarder in Malibu was arrested for violating the social distancing order, farmer’s markets are closed and Mayor Garcetti shut off water and electricity to businesses all because of the faulty Coronavirus models being used by government officials.

Link

+1
    And will we be required to show this tattoo in order to buy or sell? What's the mark of the beast look like again?

Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    MIT’s Tattoo Ink Displays Human Biometrics

+1
    Coronavirus: Boris Johnson moved to intensive care as symptoms 'worsen'

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been moved to intensive care in hospital after his coronavirus symptoms "worsened", Downing Street has said.

A spokesman said he was moved on the advice of his medical team and is receiving "excellent care".

Mr Johnson has asked Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab to deputise "where necessary", the spokesman added.

The prime minister, 55, was admitted to hospital in London with "persistent symptoms" on Sunday evening.

A No 10 statement read: "The prime minister has been under the care of doctors at St Thomas' Hospital, in London, after being admitted with persistent symptoms of coronavirus.

"Over the course of [Monday] afternoon, the condition of the prime minister has worsened and, on the advice of his medical team, he has been moved to the intensive care unit at the hospital."

It continued: "The PM is receiving excellent care, and thanks all NHS staff for their hard work and dedication."

More!

Sure would be a convieniant way to assassinate individuals.

+1
    CBS News Posts Fraudulent Viral Video of Sobbing ICU Nurse Who Quit Her Job Over Poor Working Conditions, Mask Shortage -- It Was All a Lie

CBS News was caught once again posting a fraudulent video to make it look like President Trump is failing in his response to the Coronavirus pandemic.

First CBS was caught using footage from an Italian hospital to describe conditions in New York.

Now CBS posted a fraudulent viral video of an ICU nurse crying about a mask shortage and poor working conditions.

CBS on Sunday morning posted a video of a “nurse in tears” who says she quit her job after she was asked to work in a Coronavirus ICU without a face mask: “America is not prepared, and nurses are not being protected.”

The fake news tweet from CBS with the viral video is STILL UP and has received over 6 MILLION VIEWS!

“America is not prepared, and nurses are not being protected,” the ICU nurse said sobbing. “I quit my job today. I went into work and I was assigned to a COVID patient on an ICU unit that has been converted to a designated COVID unit. None of the nurses are wearing masks.”

WATCH:

In tears, a nurse says she quit her job after she was asked to work in a coronavirus ICU without a face mask: “America is not prepared, and nurses are not being protected” https://t.co/ywoSuLOPYP pic.twitter.com/S5BsnlO5nt
    — CBS News (@CBSNews) April 5, 2020

CBS never even verified the story. They just posted the video because orange man bad.

It turns out the woman is indeed a nurse, however she took time off to pursue a blogging/’social media influencer’ career.
    She went back to work as a nurse for ONE DAY, then quit.

So it turns out this video is entirely fraudulent. https://t.co/2axIrXK4LA
    — Jordan Schachtel (@JordanSchachtel) April 6, 2020

It was all a lie.
    CBS team meeting:

"So how long has she been there?"

"Well, boss, she showed up in AM for 1st day & quit immediately when managers didn't let her do her own thing"

"Perfect. She's an inspiration. This will get Trump, I mean, inform USA! Perfect credibility. Beacon of truth!"

— Jordan Schachtel (@JordanSchachtel) April 6, 2020

The woman admitted on Facebook just a few days before her dramatic viral video that she suffers from anxiety and bi-polar depression, hadn’t been working in the hospital for over a year and didn’t know if she was ready to return.

Four days into the job and 90% are dying and on ventilators. Notice she admits information TRIGGERS her. Ya, think? pic.twitter.com/ANbDCFOhiz
    — Rosie memos (@almostjingo) April 6, 2020

More!

Page 8132 of 8287 FirstFirst ... 71327632808281228130813181328133813481428182 ... LastLast

Thread Information