Page 8131 of 8287 FirstFirst ... 71317631808181218129813081318132813381418181 ... LastLast
Results 81,301 to 81,310 of 82864
    +1

2. +1 by:

+1
    Is This Virus Fraud a Killing Experiment for Population Control?

Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health-care resources more prudently – rationing, by its proper name – the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget.

~Steven Rattner–“Beyond Obamacare”. www.nytimes.com. September 16, 2012.

The day has arrived when freedom has ceased to exist in this country. It still remains a state of mind for those in the masses that have little ability to think critically or to see the reality staring them in the face.

This is symptomatic of a population in mental turmoil, this brought about by long-term indoctrination leading to mass ignorance and blind nationalism. The tyrants of all past history must be smiling as they look upon the United States today, a perfect totalitarian storm of two classes. One is the political elite and powerful, and the other is the rest of society; weak and dependent on their masters. Once any country’s people succumb to obedience, all that is left is slavery.

A time has come when all are told where they may go, what they are allowed to do, what they may purchase, what medical care they may or may not receive, how long they must remain in home prisons, and soon they will be told they are required to vaccinate with poison delivered by partners of the criminal state. Control over the population is almost complete, as government is stripping all individuality by eliminating or controlling by force our culture, religion, and independent views and thought, in order to bring about a new order.

This order will be a top-down controlling governing system, and one that relies on a frightened and obedient populace. Life as we have known it will cease to exist, as total control of every aspect of societal behavior and economy will be executed by the few while all others remain in a cage of oppression.

It seems now that one of the underlying objectives of this fraudulent virus scare is to purposely eliminate the weakest among us, while using this manufactured virus as cover for a type of eugenic population control. The disabled, sick, and old are especially vulnerable to all the isolation, and the elimination of medical care that is inherent in the government’s so-called cure for the common cold. This will be a death knell to a particular sector of society.

When this planned government takeover of the country runs its initial course, the number of dead from this purposely created response will be extreme, and the huge numbers of victims will not have died from any virus, but due to the murderous policies of government.

More!

4. +1 by:

+1
    HUGE! Official IMHE Model for Coronavirus Used by CDC Just Cut Their Numbers by Half!... They're Making It Up As they Go Along!

** Read our previous post from yesterday here.

This is quite stunning.

The government models used to predict the extent of the coronavirus pandemic are off by huge margins in the latest coronavirus tracking numbers.

The government predictions reported by the IMHE Covid Tracking (https://covidtracking.com/data/ ) for Apr 5th were as follows:

– All beds needed: 179,267
    – ICU beds needed: 33,176
    – Invasive ventilators: 26,544

These numbers were posted on their website on Sunday.

Those were the predictions.

The actual numbers as recorded at The Covid Tracking Project:

– Actual hospitalizations: 22,158
    – In ICU: 5,207
    – On ventilator: 656

The actual numbers show:

Via Dr. Ned Nikolov.

– Overestimation of hospitalizations: 8 times
    – Overestimation of of ICU beds needed: 6.4 times
    – Overestimation of ventilators needed: 40.5 times

So overnight the IMHE — the official group Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx have been promoting cut their numbers by more than half!

Here is what the IMHE NOW HAS for April 5th:

– All beds needed: Was 179,267 … Now is 90,353
    – ICU beds needed: Was 33,176 … Now is 17,589
    – Invasive ventilators: Was 26,544 … Now is 14,951

They cut their projections by almost HALF!… And THEY’RE STILL TOO HIGH!

They’re making it up as they go along!

This is completely unacceptable.

At this time in history and with the technology in place it is absolutely shocking that this could happen!

Millions of Americans will lose their jobs due to these panic-driven lockdowns.

The first people to be fired should be the ones who drove this panic!

Link

+1
    Ghoulish: St. Louis Federal Reserve Head Says Americans Should Be Tested for COVID-19 Daily And Forced To Display a Badge on Their Clothing with the Result

In an era when the government is using cell phone data to track our movements, drones to enforce compliance of lockdown orders, thermal imaging to monitor social distancing, pastors are getting arrested for hosting church, and ankle bracelets to ensure people stay quarantined, a Federal Reserve official proposed today yet another surveillance plan; daily coronavirus testing for every citizen, and we publicly display badges showing if we tested negative or positive.

James Bullard, CEO of the St. Louis branch of the Federal Reserve, was recently on CBS’s Face The Nation with Margaret Brennan to talk about the state of the economy and what could be done to stem the outbreak of the virus.

Toward the end of the interview, Bullard says,

“You know, I have good news for you, MARGARET, because we have a- there is a solution using available technology today to fix the economic part of this problem. The solution is universal testing. What you want is every single person to get tested every day.

And then they would wear a badge like they would at a- after they voted or something like that to show that they’ve been tested. This would immediately sort out who’s been infected and who hasn’t been infected. That would help the health care sector. But it would also help the economy because we could interact with each other with a lot of confidence.”

Here he is on video saying it, with Brennan’s question leading in around the 5:30 mark (apparently the video production technicians at CBS couldn’t figure out how to get the volume right, so you’ll have to turn it up a bit):

Former FDA commission Scott Gottlieb also appeared on the show and spoke about how we need “massive surveillance system” to combat the virus.

What’s next? Will they suggest that maybe those who are infected wear a badge that happens to be a yellow star? You know, to identify the undesirables.

The left has spent the last 4 years accusing Trump of being a xenophobic white nationalist neo-nazi. Now they are complaining that he hasn’t closed the borders quick enough, hasn’t declared martial law quick enough, and hasn’t suspended the Constitution yet.

Link + Video

+1
    Biden Campaign Advisor: Prosecute Trump For ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ For Endorsing Hydroxychloroquine To Fight Virus

I can’t take it anymore. I’ve been to The Hague. I’m making a referral for crimes against humanity tomorrow. Today’s press conference was the last straw. I know the need for a prosecution referral when I see one. https://t.co/XQin24gqY4

— Rep. Tavia Galonski (@RepGalonski) April 6, 2020

The Hague has no power over us and this lady is an idiot.

Via Daily Wire:

On Sunday, an Ohio Democratic state representative who was reportedly named a senior advisor to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign in February tweeted that she wanted to prosecute President Trump at the International Criminal Court for “crimes against humanity” for pushing the drug Hydroxychloroquine as a solution for the coronavirus COVID-19.

Rep. Tavia Galonski tweeted in response to someone accusing Trump of “pushing a drug that hasn’t been tested for coronavirus patients,” “I can’t take it anymore. I’ve been to The Hague. I’m making a referral for crimes against humanity tomorrow. Today’s press conference was the last straw. I know the need for a prosecution referral when I see one.”

Keep reading…

Link

+1
    Shows how Hydroxychlorine is quickly becoming the most important topic of the day...

CNN Continues to Cast Doubt on Hydroxychloroquine even as lives are being saved...

White House Task Force Voted Unaminously to Distribute 29 Million Doses To 'Hot Zones'

VIDEO: White House trade adviser Peter Navarro had a heated interview with CNN host John Berman on Monday over his stance on hydroxychloroquine and later went on “Fox & Friends” to elaborate on his thoughts about the drug that he feels could help combat coronavirus.

Over the weekend, Axios reported, the White House Coronavirus Task Force “had its biggest fight yet" when Navarro sparred with Dr. Anthony Fauci on Saturday over hydroxychloroquine...

"If CNN wants to set up Dr. Fauci as the only authority on medicine and only rely on him, that’s one set of facts. When I’m saying is doctors disagree all the time,” Navarro said...

Navarro appeared on “Fox & Friends” shortly afterward and was asked about the Axios report about his exchange with Dr. Fauci on Saturday. He said the task force was asked if they should distribute 29 million tablets of hydroxychloroquine in hot zones.

“The task force unanimously voted to do that, with the provision that this can have side effects and that it has to be dispensed not by the federal government but by the patient-doctor relationship,” Navarro said. “I think history will judge who is right on this debate but I’d bet on President Trump’s intuition.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/peter-...ne-coronavirus

+1
    More...

WHITEHOUSE SITUATION ROOM:
    'EPIC FIGHT' OVER HYDROCHLOROQUINE, NAVARRO VS. FAUCI

The White House coronavirus task force had its biggest fight yet on Saturday, pitting economic adviser Peter Navarro against Anthony Fauci...

Fauci pushed back against Navarro, saying that there was only anecdotal evidence that hydroxychloroquine works against the coronavirus.

Fauci's mention of anecdotal evidence "just set Peter off," said one of the sources. Navarro pointed to the pile of folders on the desk, which included printouts of studies on hydroxychloroquine from around the world.

Navarro said to Fauci, "That's science, not anecdote,"

"Navarro started raising his voice, and at one point accused Fauci of objecting to Trump's travel restrictions, saying, "You were the one who early on objected to the travel restrictions with China," saying that travel restrictions don't work. (Navarro was one of the earliest to push the China travel ban.)"

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-hy...413c6220d.html

+1

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EUyI7i5X0AEY7EZ.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	459903   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EU3rlM8XsAA--5S.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	459902   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EU4I57KUMAAk-4e.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	459901   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EU45-_6XYAAyXP7.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	459900  
    Last edited by Q in Arizona; 04-06-2020 at 11:30 AM.

+1
    Democrats triggered by the "hope" of Hydroxychlorine!

Ohio Democrat Vows to Report Trump’s Chloroquine Comments as ‘Crimes Against Humanity’

State Rep. Tavia Galonski (D-OH) fumed Sunday night that President Donald Trump should be tried for “crimes against humanity” for his remarks at the White House’s coronavirus task force press briefing.

“I can’t take it anymore,” Galonski wrote on social media, condemning Trump’s expression of hope that the drug hydroxychloroquine will successfully treat coronavirus patients.

“I’ve been to The Hague. I’m making a referral for crimes against humanity tomorrow.”

“Today’s press conference was the last straw,” Galonski tweeted. “I know the need for a prosecution referral when I see one”...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...inst-humanity/

Dems waging PSYOP warfare at its finest, folks...
    and Chloroquine is at the center of the storm! Judging from the bizarre behavior of the Nevada Governor, Michigan Governor, etc, - it's pretty obvious these subversives are 'scared to death' that Hydroxychloroquine might just put America back to work again. As we know, they would be happy to keep aborting people like you, right on through to November.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Democrats triggered by the "hope" of Hydroxychlorine!

Ohio Democrat Vows to Report Trump’s Chloroquine Comments as ‘Crimes Against Humanity’

State Rep. Tavia Galonski (D-OH) fumed Sunday night that President Donald Trump should be tried for “crimes against humanity” for his remarks at the White House’s coronavirus task force press briefing.

“I can’t take it anymore,” Galonski wrote on social media, condemning Trump’s expression of hope that the drug hydroxychloroquine will successfully treat coronavirus patients.

“I’ve been to The Hague. I’m making a referral for crimes against humanity tomorrow.”

“Today’s press conference was the last straw,” Galonski tweeted. “I know the need for a prosecution referral when I see one”...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...inst-humanity/

Dems waging PSYOP warfare at its finest, folks...
    and Chloroquine is at the center of the storm! Judging from the bizarre behavior of the Nevada Governor, Michigan Governor, etc, - it's pretty obvious these subversives are 'scared to death' that Hydroxychloroquine might just put America back to work again. As we know, they would be happy to keep aborting people like you, right on through to November.

Yep the sunbersives attack on the drug is all we need to know. Doth protest too much. The drug totally derails their evil plans.

13. +1 by:

Page 8131 of 8287 FirstFirst ... 71317631808181218129813081318132813381418181 ... LastLast

Thread Information