Page 8130 of 8287 FirstFirst ... 71307630808081208128812981308131813281408180 ... LastLast
Results 81,291 to 81,300 of 82864
    +1
    "This is WRONG!" - Licensed Physician in Utah Unable to Prescribe Hydroxychloroquine Because 'State Has Taken Over Distribution of Drug'

This is disturbing.

A licensed physician in Utah said on Sunday that he is unable to prescribe hydroxychloroquine because the state has taken over distribution of the drug.

Dr. Bill MD, is “trained extensively in diagnosis and treatment of human disease.”

Dr. Bill is a contributor to the Debbie Aldrich show and according to Aldrich’s website, “Dr. Bill majored in medical biology graduating Magna Cum Laude at age 19, Graduated from medical school at 23 from Miami University Medical School, Interned at Mount Siani Medical before beginning his own practice.”

Dr. Bill opened his private practice at 26, hired 4 medical doctors, a PA, and 12 nurses growing to one of the largest private family Practices in Utah.

Dr. Bill also built the 6 medical office buildings in a 10-year span housing his practice in 3 of those buildings.
    Dr. Bill sold his very successful Family Practice to Intermountain Medical center, he is still a licensed doctor providing medical care to the community while continuing as an entrepreneur.

In other words, Dr. Bill is a brilliant doctor and knows more about treatments of diseases than government officials.
    “I am a licensed physician in Utah. I tried to prescribe

hydroxychloroquine but the pharmacist said the state had taken over the distribution of the drug. Even though I’m licensed, I cannot prescribe it. This is WRONG!” Dr. Bill said in a tweet.

I am a licensed physician in Utah. I tried to prescribe hydroxychloroquine but the pharmacist said the state had taken over the distribution of the drug. Even though I’m licensed, I cannot prescribe it. This is WRONG!

— DrBill (@DrBill_MD_) April 5, 2020

Dr. Bill followed up in a second tweet and said we are in the middle of a pandemic and need to be a little liberal with rules.

I would like to believe that those officials who are preventing the use of hydroxychloroquine azirhromycin are airing on the side of caution and not being jerks! But man, we’re in the middle of an epidemic! We need to be a little liberal with the rules
    — DrBill (@DrBill_MD_) April 5, 2020

The FDA last week issued an emergency authorization for experimental Coronavirus treatments using chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, reported Forbes.

Via Forbes:
    The Department of Health and Human Services said Sunday hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine products can be distributed and prescribed by doctors through the Strategic National Stockpile “to hospitalized teen and adult patients with COVID-19, as appropriate, when a clinical trial is not available or feasible.”

The agency is fast-tracking a process that usually takes years while the FDA conducts clinical trials in New York, a hot spot for the virus.

HHS said the emergency authorization was issued because the potential benefits of the product outweigh the risks and acknowledged that “anecdotal reports suggest that these drugs may offer some benefit in the treatment of hospitalized COVID-19 patients,” but cautioned that “clinical trials are needed to provide scientific evidence that these treatments are effective.”

Link

+1
    Demons...

Disgusting! ABC Host Asks Pence: Do You Talk To God About The People Who Die Because Of Your Inaction?

Vice President Pence was recently on ABC’s Nightline to talk about the rapidly shifting conornavirus situation. The show’s host, Byron Pitts, used this opportunity to take some political jabs at Pence by using religion.

In a question akin to asking someone how often they beat their wife, Pitts asks “Mr. Vice President I have a final question for you. I — and I ask this not in a political way, but for you, sir, like so many of us in our nation, are you a person of deep faith. No one doubts that. When you talk to God in your moments alone, do you find yourself worrying at all that people you represent and care deeply about have died and will die who did not need to because of steps the federal government did not take soon enough?”

Instead of letting Pitts’s cheap shot get under his skin, Pence responds by referencing the guidelines they have come up with and continue to modify to lessen the damage caused by the virus.

Pence says “Well, thank you for mentioning that we are talking about one American at a time and I promise you, that’s the way President Trump thinks of this, it’s the way I think of it.

We wanted the American people to see the numbers so that we understand the challenging days that lie ahead, but I want people to know that our future is in your hands, that if every one of us will do and put into practice the Guidelines for America that we can bring those numbers down. I — I really do believe we’ll get through this and we’ll come out stronger than ever before.”

WATCH:

ABC trashes Vice President Mike Pence's Christian faith:

Do you "talk to God" about how many people you let die from the coronavirus?

What a bigoted question!

Who can proudly say they haven't watched a single minute of ABC News all year! ��♀️��♂️https://t.co/lajSN2Dt3S pic.twitter.com/5RGdiafHXk
    — LifeNews.com (@LifeNewsHQ) April 4, 2020

Link

3. +1 by:

+1
    Hack Reporter Asks President Trump About Shutting Down Grocery Stores to Stop Spread of Coronavirus - So We All Can Starve

The fraudstream media is the enemy of the American people.

President Trump on Sunday held another Coronavirus press conference.

A hack reporter actually asked President Trump about shutting down grocery stores and fast food joints.

“So why even have a few businesses open? Why don’t they shut everything down? Groceries stores are open, fast food places — why even take a little chance? Just shut all of it down temporarily,” the reporter said.

Really?!

So we will all just starve to death — as long as we don’t die of Coronavirus!

WATCH:
    Video: As many people have already pointed out on here, a reporter actually asked Trump about shutting down essential businesses like grocery stores. Seriously.

Here that was. pic.twitter.com/Eg4uJ9v52G
    — Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) April 6, 2020

Link

+1

Thanks obama and GM ...

Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Unbelievable. What a creepy jerk...

BIDEN MAKES 'STUNNING' FLIP-FLOP, NOW SUPPORTS TRUMP TRAVEL BAN AFTER CALLING IT 'XENOPHOBIC'

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reagan...l-ban-n2566339

"Within hours of President Trump's decision to restrict travel from China on Jan. 31, top Democrats and media figures immediately derided the move as unnecessary and xenophobic -- Joe Biden led the way, quickly attacking what he called Trump's "record of hysteria, xenophobia and fear-mongering" after the travel restrictions were announced"...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...ina-travel-ban

https://www.wnd.com/2020/04/biden-fl...na-travel-ban/

NOW BIDEN SUGGESTS PRESIDENT WAS SLOW TO BAN TRAVEL!

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...already-moved/

Old Joe is is just jealous that corona virus is getting more air time than him. That is all that’s on the news now.

No one cares about the election right now. People are worried about their lives.

+1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EU3AOe2UUAEaZqW.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	459894  

+1
    Drones over a NYC park, yells at pedestrians to “maintain social distancing.”

This is wild. Big brother in the sky.
    Here we go comrades….. https://t.co/PzOX0MdTBI
    — TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) April 5, 2020

A drone was seen flying over a Manhattan park on Saturday, urging pedestrians to “maintain social distancing.”

Link

+1
    As California Receives Federal Help, Newsom Confirms State Is Bailing Out Illegal Aliens

Although President Donald Trump has said that the federal stimulus package aimed at supporting a nation battling the coronavirus outbreak will focus on American citizens, illegal immigrants will be in line for support in a California relief plan.

Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom said Friday that the state will support businesses that cannot qualify for federal aid administered by the Small Business Administration because they are operated by illegal immigrants, as well as those operated by citizens

“[W]e always consider those that are documented, those that are undocumented, those that are living in mixed-status families,” Newsom said Friday, according to The Daily Caller.

“Just yesterday, I announced the work we are doing to help support small businesses. I very specifically mentioned in my remarks yesterday that there are many businesses, tens of thousands of businesses that do not and cannot get the support of the SBA,” he said.
    @GavinNewsom: In California, we’re providing “emergency grants” to businesses run by illegal immigrants pic.twitter.com/b4bfMa6JH6
    — Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) April 3, 2020

Federal small business relief comes with strings attached that could mean businesses operated by illegal immigrants cannot get the money.

Newsom announced a $50 million state fund that would provide loan guarantees for small businesses unable to get federal money, including those in low-income communities and those run by illegal immigrants.

During Wednesday’s coronavirus task force briefing, Trump was asked about why “undocumented” immigrants were not included in the checks being given out as part of the relief bill.

More!

9. +1 by:

+1
    Opa-locka orders nightly curfew during coronavirus pandemic

OPA-LOCKA, Fla. – Opa-locka commissioners passed an ordinance on Friday night ordering a nightly curfew starting Saturday.

The order prohibits residents from being outside of their homes from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.

Opa-locka Police Department Chief James “JD” Dobson said police officers will only be allowing essential travel during the curfew.

More!

11. +1 by:

+1
    Left Moving from Proof of Concept to Execution on Plan to Bring Down America

Three things now moving rapidly below the surface of American politics and culture should alert conservatives to the extreme danger now facing the United States and the future of constitutional government.

The first is the successful execution of the Chinese Communist bio-warfare attack on the West; the second is the speed at which the Cloward-Piven strategy of overwhelming government services to bring down the target government has advanced, and the third is the ease with which Far Left media operators have stampeded the executive branch of state and local government into enthusiastically violating the Constitution in the name of preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.

Those with a sense of history will recall that in the last great attack on America – the Islamist attack on 9/11/2001 – the real strategic goal of the attackers was not the sad loss of life inflicted at the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and through the destruction of United Airlines flight 93 at Shanksville, Pennsylvania. The goal was to destroy the American economy.

Yet, as economics and business researcher and author Marc Davis observed, “the size, scope and strength of the U.S. economy was so immense that when all the calculations had been concluded, the damage was relatively small. Furthermore, the most severe effects were felt in a geographically limited area – Manhattan, Washington, DC, and Virginia – so the economic damage didn’t ripple out too far from ground zero.”

This time it is different – this time through our own government’s choices we have provided the Red Chinese with proof of concept on how a bio-warfare attack could work to destroy our economy and then allowed them to move directly to the execution phase of the attack by permitting them continued access to our media to spread fear through propaganda, by permitting them continued access to our capital markets to rebuild any collateral damage to their own economy and by permitting them continued access to our homeland to spread the disease by keeping transportation links open between Red China and the United States open.

So, if this is an attack on the United States by Communist China, should we expect the Peoples Liberation Army to land in San Francisco tomorrow?

More!

13. +1 by:

+1
    Hmm, imagine that...

Official IMHE Model for Coronavirus Used by CDC Just Cut Their Numbers by Half

"So overnight the IMHE — the official group Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx have been promoting cut their numbers by more than half"...

..."And they're predictions are still too high"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...king-go-along/

Page 8130 of 8287 FirstFirst ... 71307630808081208128812981308131813281408180 ... LastLast

Thread Information