Page 8115 of 8115 FirstFirst ... 7115761580658105811381148115
Results 81,141 to 81,147 of 81147
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemn View Post
    Damn that means more stinking northeasterners moving to Florida and voting like idiots the way they did there and ruining our communities here

Sadly, that's mostly true.

2. +1 by:

+1
    Sad thing is it’s happening in Texas from all the west coasters can’t get there fast enough pretty soon Austin will be just like the intercity of Chicago or one of those Demorat areas of the country. My youngest lives in Baytown she likes it and graduating fromU of H in May

Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    Sadly, that's mostly true.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemn View Post
    Sad thing is it’s happening in Texas from all the west coasters can’t get there fast enough pretty soon Austin will be just like the intercity of Chicago or one of those Demorat areas of the country. My youngest lives in Baytown she likes it and graduating fromU of H in May
    It certain seems that way, but Austin is already weird........Congrats to you and your daughter!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    The infected yankees have been streaming into Florida like crazy last week. Gov DeSantis finally had to require 2 week quarantine for them...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/23/polit...sey/index.html

It's not a glitch...it's a feature.

+1

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EUSbCdGWkAE2hPz.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	459609   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EUSmsGDXkAAwFxq.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	459611   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EUSpsjqXsAEfL_n.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	459610  

+1
    Rhode Island Public School Teacher Offers to Pay for Someone With Coronavirus to Cough on President Trump

A Rhode Island public school teacher with a history of harassing school choice supporters has posted an offer on social media to pay for someone with COVID-19 to cough on President Donald Trump.

Amy Bednarz is a 6th grade teacher at Villa Nova Middle School in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.

“Somebody with COVID-19, I will pay you to cough on Trump.”
    Disgusting. pic.twitter.com/EaRTgnHjIn

— Corey A. DeAngelis (@DeAngelisCorey) March 29, 2020

When Bednarz is not teaching English as a Second Language to middle schoolers, or offering to hire people to kill the president with biological warfare, she can often be found threatening Keri Rodriguez, the president of the National Parents Union.

Bednarz’ hostility towards Rodriguez has been so severe that she wrote a blog detailing her experiences with the teacher — which included threats against her children and repeatedly calling her on the telephone.

This “proud teacher” is Amy Bednarz.
    She also stalks school choice supporters.
    “She threatens to directly come to my house”

“Amy has even done her research to find out the name of the street I live on and even my phone number, which she calls on a regular basis.” pic.twitter.com/qmNafqzfUO

“Amy has even done her research to find out the name of the street I live on and even my phone number, which she calls on a regular basis,” Rodriguez wrote.

“Now, I have no problem with people writing in to disagree with me, to correct my spelling and punctuation or to offer any kind of feedback. I’m tickled that people even read this little blog so I’m honored when people want to join the conversation. But threatening to come after me and my children where we live? That’s a bit much, no?”

Though she used an anonymous account to offer money to someone for infecting the president, she was quickly figured out, as she has posted about where she works.

Link

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Rhode Island Public School Teacher Offers to Pay for Someone With Coronavirus to Cough on President Trump

A Rhode Island public school teacher with a history of harassing school choice supporters has posted an offer on social media to pay for someone with COVID-19 to cough on President Donald Trump.

Amy Bednarz is a 6th grade teacher at Villa Nova Middle School in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.

“Somebody with COVID-19, I will pay you to cough on Trump.”
    Disgusting. pic.twitter.com/EaRTgnHjIn

When Bednarz is not teaching English as a Second Language to middle schoolers, or offering to hire people to kill the president with biological warfare, she can often be found threatening Keri Rodriguez, the president of the National Parents Union.

Bednarz’ hostility towards Rodriguez has been so severe that she wrote a blog detailing her experiences with the teacher — which included threats against her children and repeatedly calling her on the telephone.

This “proud teacher” is Amy Bednarz.
    She also stalks school choice supporters.
    “She threatens to directly come to my house”

“Amy has even done her research to find out the name of the street I live on and even my phone number, which she calls on a regular basis.” pic.twitter.com/qmNafqzfUO

“Amy has even done her research to find out the name of the street I live on and even my phone number, which she calls on a regular basis,” Rodriguez wrote.

“Now, I have no problem with people writing in to disagree with me, to correct my spelling and punctuation or to offer any kind of feedback. I’m tickled that people even read this little blog so I’m honored when people want to join the conversation. But threatening to come after me and my children where we live? That’s a bit much, no?”

Though she used an anonymous account to offer money to someone for infecting the president, she was quickly figured out, as she has posted about where she works.

Link

Secret Service needs to make an example of of this demented person.

9. +1 by:

Page 8115 of 8115 FirstFirst ... 7115761580658105811381148115

Thread Information