Page 7948 of 8021 FirstFirst ... 69487448789879387946794779487949795079587998 ... LastLast
Results 79,471 to 79,480 of 80208
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    Sorry Mark but that is not the case. ISIS was founded by al Zarqawi and folks and was Sunni, not Shiite. al Zarqawis goal was to create havoc and kill US and other folks and create a schism & foment a civil war between Sunni's and Shiites and then form a caliphate based state. When Bremer took apart the Baath party Sunni's in Iraq this is where many of the militant ones and others ended up. It would be akin to Mexico invading and defeating us, telling the congress and generals and military you are no longer needed. Think we'd fight?
    Isis began BEFORE President Obama was in office.

That's like saying the Wright brothers created the V2 rocket. Sure flight began before it...creating the long road of groundwork that lead up to it. The last incarnation of what was called isis was so far removed from Zarqawi. It was just a handy name for the creation (The islamic boogeyman if you will.) obola and his ilk created.

I provided proof after proof after proof like 5 frigging years ago on all this. All the connection with arming them and so on. Provided all this so long ago I don't even have the links bookmarked anymore becuase I thought they would never be needed again since it's all beyond common knowlegde these days. But here you are...

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    That's like saying the Wright brothers created the V2 rocket. Sure flight began before it...creating the long road of groundwork that lead up to it. The last incarnation of what was called isis was so far removed from Zarqawi. It was just a handy name for the creation (The islamic boogeyman if you will.) obola and his ilk created.
    Ignore facts eh? Again proving what I said earlier is true. Doesn't fit your view or slant or lack of willingness when presented with the truth to accept. You guys are like Koresh lovers. Frickin' nuts. Who first showed up on video with the ISIS flag and when?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    Ignore facts eh? Again proving what I said earlier is true. Doesn't fit your view or slant or lack of willingness when presented with the truth to accept. You guys are like Koresh lovers. Frickin' nuts. Who first showed up on video with the ISIS flag and when?

Ignore facts? That's rich. Dude I buried you in proof years ago. I am not doing this again. This is insanity. Anyone can assemble a group of fighting men and have them fly anyones flag, especically when their faces are covered...with their brand new combat boots and riding in their brand new Toyotas, terrorizing in the name of isis.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    I provided proof after proof after proof like 5 frigging years ago on all this. All the connection with arming them and so on. Provided all this so long ago I don't even have the links bookmarked anymore becuase I thought they would never be needed again since it's all beyond common knowlegde these days. But here you are...
    BUT... BUT... now you know why he was surprised to see the events in Virginia

+1
    "Bats started it. Snakes started it. Nothing to see here, this has been a recorded message. Click."

VIRUS UPDATE:
    CHINA EXPANDS TRANSPORTATION SHUTDOWN TO 5 CITIES, 20 MILLION PEOPLE

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/...r-wuhan-virus/

Scientists Blame Coronavirus on Bats — In Chinese Province Where Bat Soup Is Served in Restaurants

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-restaurants/

6. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    "Bats started it. Snakes started it. Nothing to see here, this has been a recorded message. Click."

VIRUS UPDATE:
    CHINA EXPANDS TRANSPORTATION SHUTDOWN TO 5 CITIES, 20 MILLION PEOPLE

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/...r-wuhan-virus/

Scientists Blame Coronavirus on Bats — In Chinese Province Where Bat Soup Is Served in Restaurants

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-restaurants/

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation & Others Predicted Up To 65 Million Deaths Via Coronavirus – In Simulation Ran 3 Months Ago!

Foundation also funded group who owns virus patent and is funding research for a vaccine to stop it from spreading

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation co-hosted a pandemic exercise in late 2019 that simulated a global coronavirus outbreak.

They also just happen to fund the group who owns the patent to the deadly virus and are working on a vaccine to solve the crisis.

On June 19, 2015, the UK government-funded Pirbright Institute filed an application for a patent for the live coronavirus, which was approved on Nov 20, 2018.

Suspiciously, a Pirbright Institute “primary funder” is the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Specifically, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation donated $189,232 to the Pirbright Institute in a 2013 grant looking “to improve our understanding of, and effective use of, current control tools and measures (including vaccines) against peste des petits ruminants and foot and mouth disease, two serious diseases affecting livestock that are widespread in developing countries.”

Then, in November of 2019, the Pirbright Institute’s website published an article focusing on the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s funding of “a Livestock Antibody Hub” to the sum of $5.5 million.

“The ambitious programme of work will see extensive collaboration between multiple UK research organisations in order to utilise research outcomes in livestock disease and immunology to support human health as part of the ‘One Health’ agenda,” the Pirbright Institute wrote last November.

Professor John Hammond, the lead researcher on the program, said, “New technology has given us the opportunity to utilise these detailed antibody responses to make the next generation of vaccines and therapies, which will improve animal health and ultimately human health, as well as ensuring the security of our food supply.”

Pirbright Institute Hires Coronavirus Expert To Work With Livestock Antibody Hub

Additionally, at the same time the Pirbright Institute announced the Livestock Antibody Hub program, they posted a job opening for a 4-year Postdoctoral Scientist position on LinkedIn.com.

The advertisement for the job opening explains, “The post-holder will report to the Heads of the Coronavirus Group and the Viral Oncogenesis Group work and will work closely with a multidisciplinary team to advance the aims of the overall Pirbright Livestock Antibody Hub.”

Keep in mind, this all took place prior to the current Wuhan coronavirus outbreak.

More!

+1
    Dinesh!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 fgdsfgdfffff.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	380.5 KB 
ID:	457616  

+1
    NRA VA Director Admits They Are Willing to Compromise With Northam and Democrats!

Richmond, VA–You’re going to be angry when you hear the crap that’s coming out of the NRA today.

In an article posted just today by Reuters, a spokesperson for the National Rifle Association in Virginia stabbed gun owners in the back.

While 30,0000 or more gun owners are traveling and gathering at Virginia’s Capital at great expense–and no small risk to their safety–the NRA is offering to compromise.

NRA official Daniel J. Spiker made the repulsive comments in an article posted earlier today:

“Anti-gun billionaires who invested millions in the 2019 Virginia elections expect a return on that investment,” said NRA official D. J. Spiker. “The NRA is fully prepared to work to defeat Governor Northam’s gun grab – but also work to find compromise.”

After that knife in the back, here’s twist of the hilt for you: Daniel J. Spiker is NRA-ILA’s Virginia State Director! He was listed as one of the speakers for the pro-gun crowd!

This is so outrageous that we can hardly contain ourselves. When tens of thousands of gun owners are there to tell the corrupt and tyrannical government of Virginia to shove it, the NRA cuts them all off at the knees. Their official Virginia rep just openly admitted that the door is wide open to compromise with the radical left.

If this was a one-off, sure. But this is part of a history of compromise from the NRA. The list is too long to ignore! There was the complete sellout on bump stock, their support of FIX-NICS and more.

More!

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Deficit currently rising 4X faster than ever even under prior administration.
    Maybe instead of MAGA it is MABA?
    Tax cuts and spending increases.
    Just like "If I am president I will be so busy I will not have time to golf".
    And still ... the draft dodger is better than any of the current Dem offerings and this guys going to drive us off an economic cliff.
    Term limits and better candidates, please.

+1
    have any of you all watched the show Travelers on Netflix? i think it very odd i just now found this show and Season 2 episode 5 is about a genetically engineered virus set out to kill Millions for population control and now they have released Kung Flu (Coronavirus) on the world.

Page 7948 of 8021 FirstFirst ... 69487448789879387946794779487949795079587998 ... LastLast

Thread Information