Page 7937 of 8025 FirstFirst ... 69377437788779277935793679377938793979477987 ... LastLast
Results 79,361 to 79,370 of 80243
    +1
    Now here's a man who 'gets it'...

NC Sheriff’s Deputy DESTROYS anti-2A arguments at 2nd Amendment sanctuary meeting

"We're not going to allocate any personnel, finances, resources, or facilities to infringe on their liberties."

+1
    Colion vs. Bloomberg the tyrant...

The Truth About Mike Bloomberg 2020

+1
    New Iraq veteran...

EVEN MORE VIRGINIA TYRANNY UPDATES

+1

+1

+1
    Right to assemble... (sort of)...

NORTHAM'S ENFORCERS CREATE SECRET LIMIT FOR NUMBER OF PROTESTORS ALLOWED

Northam told all nonessential staff to stay home, and many lawmakers urged aides to stay away, though committees will still meet and both chambers will convene floor sessions. The young pages who run errands in the House and Senate were given the day off for safety.

Bloomberg's Coalition to Stop Gun Violence canceled its annual vigil and lobbying day, announcing the decision on Twitter “with a heavy heart.” The organization’s state director, Lori Haas, said it was because of “ongoing, credible threats to public safety that have been promoted … by gun extremists.”

Outside the Capitol, authorities used tall chain-link barriers to create a pie-shaped pen for the rally....

"Authorities say they will cut off admission to the rally once the crowd hits a certain number, which they have declined to disclose."

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/vc...g-by-how-much/

+1

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Dude do you have a short memory? obola was treated the same as Trump is!

Ambasador Stevens unavailable for comment
    First of all you do not know much about what actually took place in Yemen nor the actual background. So for that you are forgiven.
    I get my info first hand when possible.
    And as usual instead of addressing the issue I post which would be like an admission that President Trump has actually engaged and financed more through the regular channels that should NOT exist, neither then nor now, groups that may funnel money to terrorists, well then please continue with head inserted where it normally resides.
    Also, what double O Dipshit posts with regards to Iran, an agreement was in place and part of that was we return money we held from back when the Iranian Revolution took place. I am NOT a fan of Iran; lets get that straight right off the bat, but do you think it may be possible for you to study some history and learn as to why the attitudes that prevail over in the Middle East towards us have been developed over, here is that word again you fail to grasp, history?
    I would also hazard to guess that Iran, that should never obtain nuclear capability, is going to potentially gain this now much sooner?
    Next thing you know, there may be another of the "Endless Wars" beginning. I'm sure some here fully get what I'm saying here and understand this. Many would be afraid to chime in as you f'n net bully punks are just like the guys that you profess to despise. Though some of you are reasonable and will make attempts to engage in a back n forth of facts and thoughts.
    Supercross was kick a$$ last night. A young, maybe jr. high age, lady sung the National Anthem and blew the roof off the place. Actually the big A has none but just sayin'... Then the racing was awesome. Go to SX and take kids early. An empty can of Monster gets you into FanFest and kids have a blast. My youngest daughter and me went and what fun. Very fan friendly/oriented and just a great day/night.
    Last edited by rlovebk; 01-19-2020 at 11:08 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    First of all you do not know much about what actually took place in Yemen nor the actual background. So for that you are forgiven.
    I get my info first hand when possible.
    And as usual instead of addressing the issue I post which would be like an admission that President Trump has actually engaged and financed more through the regular channels that should NOT exist, neither then nor now, groups that may funnel money to terrorists, well then please continue with head inserted where it normally resides.
    Also, what double O Dipshit posts with regards to Iran, an agreement was in place and part of that was we return money we held from back when the Iranian Revolution took place. I am NOT a fan of Iran; lets get that straight right off the bat, but do you think it may be possible for you to study some history and learn as to why the attitudes that prevail over in the Middle East towards us have been developed over, here is that word again you fail to grasp, history?
    I would also hazard to guess that Iran, that should never obtain nuclear capability, is going to potentially gain this now much sooner?
    Next thing you know, there may be another of the "Endless Wars" beginning. I'm sure some here fully get what I'm saying here and understand this. Many would be afraid to chime in as you f'n net bully punks are just like the guys that you profess to despise. Though some of you are reasonable and will make attempts to engage in a back n forth of facts and thoughts.
    Supercross was kick a$$ last night. A young, maybe jr. high age, lady sung the National Anthem and blew the roof off the place. Actually the big A has none but just sayin'... Then the racing was awesome. Go to SX and take kids early. An empty can of Monster gets you into FanFest and kids have a blast. My youngest daughter and me went and what fun. Very fan friendly/oriented and just a great day/night.
    You say you're 'not a fan of Iran', and 'Iran, that should never obtain nuclear capabilities', glossing over Odumbo 'returning' over a billion dollars--in CASH, to a known terrorist nation financing terrorism all while developing nuclear weapons which happens to coincide with Iran holding and demanding RANSOM (which Odumbo gave either way you look at it, 1)releasing 'their' money, or 2)giving them over a billion in cash), and again, nuclear weapons made moooore possible by Odumbo's decision to help, literally help this terrorist nation hell bent on the US's destruction actively seeking nuclear armaments to, and from their own words, to nuke America, but Odumbo didn't do anything wrong and WE fail to grasp history? Ok, ignoring the present like you've been doing for your communist life, name one point in the last... oh I don't know.... dozen centuries where these warring islime ideologies weren't at war with someone, hell weren't at war with their own damn ideology. Do that, then we'll see who fails to grasp history. Jesus man, stop being a whiney tit and accept Odumbo for what he was, is, and will be, and accept truth as truth. 'Endless war' "I'll take arab nations for $200 Alex."

+1
    Illegal crossings plunge as US extends policy across border

Illegal border crossings have plummeted after the Trump administration made more asylum-seekers wait in Mexico for hearings in U.S. immigration court.

The drop has been most striking on Arizona's western border, a pancake-flat desert. Border arrests there fell 94% from May to October.

A Border Patrol official says traffic plunged after asylum-seekers learned they couldn't stay in the U.S. while their cases wound through court.

More than 55,000 asylum-seekers were returned to Mexico to wait for hearings through November, 10 months after the policy was introduced in San Diego.

Link

Page 7937 of 8025 FirstFirst ... 69377437788779277935793679377938793979477987 ... LastLast

Thread Information