Page 7929 of 8015 FirstFirst ... 69297429787979197927792879297930793179397979 ... LastLast
Results 79,281 to 79,290 of 80150
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Because he's been treated exactly like all the rest, right? You don't know what he's been prevented from doing and what he hasn't. If he had a fraction of the free reign to do good for the county as obola had to destroy this country. He's attacked and slowed down at every turn yet still kicking ass. I rather have that tax money (that was already paid) go for something like border wall than God only knows where it was going before it was diverted to the wall. I will count my extra money in every paycheck due to his tax cuts while I count every mile of border wall being built with tax money.
    +1

Our boosted economy, some of it at mexicos expense, is more than enough to cover the border wall. He's done more about that problem than any other recent admin.

+1
    Speaking of obola...

FLASHBACK: GAO Found Barack Obama Broke the Law in 2014 and Put US Lives in Danger – But No Calls for His Impeachment

Speaker Pelosi switched tactics once again this morning.

Democrats now want to impeach President Trump for not giving tax-payer dollars to the corrupt Ukrainian government fast enough.

Pelosi made the announcement on Thursday morning during her weekly briefing.

The Government Accountability Office issued a legal opinion on Thursday saying the Trump Administration did not give US tax-payer dollars to corrupt Ukraine fast enough.

The GAO just happened to release their report on Thursday morning to help Democrats and Nancy Pelosi.

What a coincidence!

NEW: Speaker Nancy Pelosi on GAO report finding Trump administration's hold on security assistance to Ukraine was illegal: "This reinforces again the need for documents and eye-witnesses in the Senate." https://t.co/ubGAMIuJBF pic.twitter.com/Yry3lkGGQa
    — ABC News (@ABC) January 16, 2020

Of course, the report’s release was planned for maximum effect against President Trump.

If Democrats think they are going to impeach Trump for delaying payments to a rogue regime, they have another thing coming!

And now this…

The GAO also accused Barack Obama of breaking the law back in 2014 — but there was no impeachment.

Via PJ Media:

Back in 2014, the GAO ruled that Obama’s prisoner swap of five detainees at Guantanamo Bay prison in exchange for deserter Bowe Bergdahl violated federal law. “The Department of Defense violated section 8111 of the Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2014 when it transferred five individuals detained at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, to the nation of Qatar without providing at least 30-days notice to certain congressional committees,” the GAO explained.

Obama released five deadly Gitmo terrorists for traitor Bergdahl.

Obviously, Barack Obama’s criminal conduct put Americans in danger.

President Trump delayed bombs to Ukraine by a few weeks.

But our liberal Fake News media will trash Trump for this GAO report while they gave Obama a pass.

Link

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	taliban-dream-team-600x338.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	457435  

+1
    O’Keefe: Bernie Sanders’ Iowa Field Director Bailed Kyle Jurek Out of Jail After Recent Arrest – Were Campaign Funds Used to Bail Him Out?

Bernie’s Field Organizer has a long arrest record.

Kyle Jurek was arrested on drug charges back in 2016 and he was arrested again in 2009 on drug charges.
    Mr. Jurek was arrested again in 2016 on drug charges and operating while intoxicated.

Kyle Jurek was arrested last year in September in Urbandale, Iowa, again on drug charges.

James O’Keefe reported on Thursday that Kyle Jurek was just released on bail earlier this week after his arrest on January 7, 2020.

Mr. Jurek is still on the Sanders campaign.

UPDATE: @BernieSanders Campaign Organizer Kyle Jurek was just released on bail earlier this week after his arrest on 01/07/2020.
    Jurek is still on the Sanders campaign. #Expose2020 pic.twitter.com/mJfQ1k5zwg
    — James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 16, 2020

O’Keefe reported that Bernie Sanders’ Iowa Regional Field Director Luke bailed Kyle Jurek out of jail.

“He’s like ‘don’t say another word,’ we (Sanders campaign?) already processed your bail… sit tight.”

Were campaign funds used? O’Keefe asked.

BREAKING: @BernieSanders Field Organizer; Sanders Iowa Regional Field Director Luke bailed him out of jail after recent drug arrest.

"He's like 'don't say another word', we(Sanders campaign?) already processed your bail…sit tight"
    Were campaign funds used?#Expose2020 pic.twitter.com/cwcwex9ot2
    — James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 16, 2020

Link

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8815-600x330.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	457436  

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Because he's been treated exactly like all the rest, right? You don't know what he's been prevented from doing and what he hasn't. If he had a fraction of the free reign to do good for the county as obola had to destroy this country. He's attacked and slowed down at every turn yet still kicking ass. I rather have that tax money (that was already paid) go for something like border wall than God only knows where it was going before it was diverted to the wall. I will count my extra money in every paycheck due to his tax cuts while I count every mile of border wall being built with tax money.
    You've made my point for me. No matter what drivel (in this instance he was full of bull and I bet knew it from the gate) you lemmings will blindly follow and cosign his BS.
    I am not nor ever have been a proponent of illegal (that is what it is to me) immigration, votes, rights, etc. But I am also not a fan of liars. When my President lies it does not comport well with what I hold the most powerful dude in the world to.
    That's President Obama, Q. Obola sounds like an offshoot of that epidemic you all were freaking out about a while back.
    And if you do not think President Obama received the same treatment then your memory is shot.

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf View Post
    +1

Our boosted economy, some of it at mexicos expense, is more than enough to cover the border wall. He's done more about that problem than any other recent admin.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/immig...732_story.html

Nope.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post

washington post?! lmfao

+1
    You've made my point for me. No matter what drivel (in this instance he was full of bull and I bet knew it from the gate) you lemmings will blindly follow and cosign his BS.
    I am not nor ever have been a proponent of illegal (that is what it is to me) immigration, votes, rights, etc. But I am also not a fan of liars. When my President lies it does not comport well with what I hold the most powerful dude in the world to.
    That's President Obama, Q. Obola sounds like an offshoot of that epidemic you all were freaking out about a while back.
    And if you do not think President Obama received the same treatment then your memory is shot.

I don't blindly follow anything. I told you exactly how I feel on that matter. Taxes were already paid and I am glad to see it going for the wall instead of God knows where it would have ended up. I posted shit just today about Trump showing support to the Iranian protestors yet hasn't show any support to the protestors in Virginia. Trump gets called out here when he deserves it.

Yes, obola...just like ebola, but worse. A true embodiment of lies and subversive communist filth from hell. And I can't help you if you refuse to see that.

+1
    MAGAnomics – Commerce Dept: December Retail Sales Jumped +5.8% vs Last Year…

Excellent sales report from the Dept. of Commerce reflects a 5.8 percent increase year-over year for December 2019. U.S. consumer sales drive two-thirds of GDP; the December result is another indicator the GDP growth in the fourth quarter will likely be much higher than expected.

(Via CNBC) […] The Commerce Department said on Thursday retail sales increased 0.3% last month. Data for November was revised up to show retail sales gaining 0.3% instead of rising 0.2% as previously reported. Economists polled by Reuters had forecast retail sales would gain 0.3% in December. Compared to December last year, retail sales accelerated 5.8%.

It is weird to see how CNBC takes the good news, cites the factual impact of retail sales on GDP, and then proclaims the economy is likely faltering. What the heck?

[…] Though a report last week showed a slowdown in job growth in December and the increase in the annual wage gain retreating to below 3.0%, consumers will continue to shoulder the longest economic expansion on record, now in its 11th year, thanks to higher savings, rising house prices and a bullish stock market.

Consumer spending, which accounts for more than two-thirds of U.S. economic activity, grew at a 3.2% annualized rate in the third quarter.

Growth in consumer spending is expected to have slowed to around or below a 2.5% rate in the fourth quarter. The economy expanded at a 2.1% pace in the July-September period.

Growth estimates for the fourth quarter are as high as a 2.5% rate, in part because of a drop in imports, which compressed the trade deficit. (link)

Retail sales account for more than two-thirds of GDP. So, November sales were revised up; December sales were exceptionally strong with +5.8% year-over-year… and yet “consumer spending is expected to have slowed below 2.5% in the fourth quarter”?

Oh well, I guess the growing wealth of the U.S. middle class means we have to “shoulder the burden” of an astoundingly good U.S. economy…. or something. Go figure.

Apparently CNBC views the American economy as too much winning….

Closing out a year of positive economic growth, retail sales increased in December and increased 5.8% from one year ago. Coupled with this week's historic gains in the stock market, 2020 is off to a great start for yet another prosperous year for the U.S. economy! https://t.co/EkTjqJYHbq
    — Sec. Wilbur Ross (@SecretaryRoss) January 16, 2020

Link

+1
    Thanks to Trump's USMCA replacement for NAFTA, not only is Mexico paying for the wall, but Canada is too! Oh yeah, as of yesterday, China is paying for the wall too. #somuchwinning

Obama received the same treatment??? That's funny, I don't remember when repubs staged a coup attempt and called it an "impeachment". lol
    Last edited by mjh3ides; 01-16-2020 at 10:51 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    I don't believe DeSantis will sign this. Tom Lee is a RINO and needs to go.
    More importantly, Bill Galvano needs to go! This is his bill, the same RINO responsible for our distraous "Marjory Stoneman Douglas Act" that created our red flag law & bumpstock ban. He's also the RINO who took a $500K campaign contribution from Bloomberg's 'Everytown'. Bought & paid for! I'm not too worried about this one getting as far as the Gov's desk. It's only just been filed &, like all gun bills, it has to pass the judiciary committee & several others before getting to a floor vote. Repubs have a 4:2 majority in Judiciary so there's a good chance of it dying without passing a single committee.

Page 7929 of 8015 FirstFirst ... 69297429787979197927792879297930793179397979 ... LastLast

Thread Information