Page 7846 of 7936 FirstFirst ... 68467346779678367844784578467847784878567896 ... LastLast
Results 78,451 to 78,460 of 79351
    +1
    On Thanksgiving Day, Ilhan Omar Posts Video of Her Preaching Islam From Altar in Church, Gives Thanks to Allah and Progressive Movement

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) posted video on Thanksgiving Day of her preaching Islam from the altar of a church decorated for Christmas as a priest sits nearby.

In her message posted along with the video, the recently divorced Omar, who was accused this year of having an adulterous affair with her well-paid campaign vendor by the vendor’s wife, thanks the Islamic god Allah for the opportunity to have a “wonderful love in my life”. Omar also gives thanks for the Progressive Movement.

Apparently there is no Thanksgiving message from Omar posted to either her Congressional or personal Twitter accounts, nor her Instagram, Facebook or House pages. Last year Omar posted a Thanksgiving statement on Facebook that focused on the melting pot vision of America.

The church video was posted to her personal Twitter account. Omar did not identify the church where she spoke. Some observers believe it to be a Catholic church.

“Alhamdullilah for the opportunity to serve my constituents, to care for my children and have a wonderful love in my life. This is a prayer a read on the start of Congress and feel grounded in its blessings. Thank you all for standing with me and for our progressive movement!”

Alhamdullilah for the opportunity to serve my constituents, to care for my children and have a wonderful love in my life.

This is a prayer a read on the start of Congress and feel grounded in its blessings.

Thank you all for standing with me and for our progressive movement! pic.twitter.com/Npzemjz00Q
    — Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) November 28, 2019

Alhamdullilah means “praise be to Allah” in Arabic.

Text of Omar’s Islamic prayer in church:

Allah, put courage into my heart, and take away all that may hinder me in serving you. Free my tongue to proclaim your goodness, that all may understand me.

Give me friends to advise and help me, that by working together our efforts may bear abundant fruit. And, above all, let me constantly remember that my actions are worthless unless they are guided by your hand.

Allah, may everything that I do start well and finish well. Sustain me with your power. And in your power let me drive away (all falsehood, ensuring that truth may always triumph.)

A version of the Islamic prayer Omar quoted in English in the church can be found at this link.

Link
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ilhan-Omar-Church-Twitter-Screen-Image-11282019-e1575139365483-592x600.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	456321  

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    On Thanksgiving Day, Ilhan Omar Posts Video of Her Preaching Islam From Altar in Church, Gives Thanks to Allah and Progressive Movement

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) posted video on Thanksgiving Day of her preaching Islam from the altar of a church decorated for Christmas as a priest sits nearby.

In her message posted along with the video, the recently divorced Omar, who was accused this year of having an adulterous affair with her well-paid campaign vendor by the vendor’s wife, thanks the Islamic god Allah for the opportunity to have a “wonderful love in my life”. Omar also gives thanks for the Progressive Movement.

Apparently there is no Thanksgiving message from Omar posted to either her Congressional or personal Twitter accounts, nor her Instagram, Facebook or House pages. Last year Omar posted a Thanksgiving statement on Facebook that focused on the melting pot vision of America.

The church video was posted to her personal Twitter account. Omar did not identify the church where she spoke. Some observers believe it to be a Catholic church.

“Alhamdullilah for the opportunity to serve my constituents, to care for my children and have a wonderful love in my life. This is a prayer a read on the start of Congress and feel grounded in its blessings. Thank you all for standing with me and for our progressive movement!”

Alhamdullilah for the opportunity to serve my constituents, to care for my children and have a wonderful love in my life.

This is a prayer a read on the start of Congress and feel grounded in its blessings.

Thank you all for standing with me and for our progressive movement! pic.twitter.com/Npzemjz00Q
    — Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) November 28, 2019

Alhamdullilah means “praise be to Allah” in Arabic.

Text of Omar’s Islamic prayer in church:

Allah, put courage into my heart, and take away all that may hinder me in serving you. Free my tongue to proclaim your goodness, that all may understand me.

Give me friends to advise and help me, that by working together our efforts may bear abundant fruit. And, above all, let me constantly remember that my actions are worthless unless they are guided by your hand.

Allah, may everything that I do start well and finish well. Sustain me with your power. And in your power let me drive away (all falsehood, ensuring that truth may always triumph.)

A version of the Islamic prayer Omar quoted in English in the church can be found at this link.

Link
    Disgusting, we have the same shit up here Muslims trying to push their Islamic agenda on Christian celebrations and holidays

+1
    Yes your prime minister JT And his ultra PC policy’s killing Canada

Quote Originally Posted by moparguy View Post
    Disgusting, we have the same shit up here Muslims trying to push their Islamic agenda on Christian celebrations and holidays

4. +1 by:

+1
    Agreed

6. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by moparguy View Post
    cant stand that woman

+1
    Joe Biden Stuns Crowd by Talking about Kids Playing with His Hairy Legs and How Much He Loves Children on His Lap and Roaches… WTH?

During an earlier campaign stop in Wilmington, Delaware Joe Biden went off script. He went WAY OFF script.

While speaking to a black audience Joe Biden suddenly started babbling about children stroking his hairy legs in the pool and how much he loves to have children on his lap. Also something about roaches?

Joe Biden: And by the way I sit on a stand, I got hot, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, turn blond in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in and pull and rub my legs, and watch the hairs rise up again. So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap.

That is one of the craziest lines in political history.

At what point does Joe’s family step in and put an end to this ongoing embarrassment?

Link

+1
    Pair Of MS-13 Gang Members Charged With Seven Murders On Long Island

November 30, 2019 by Dave Gibson

CENTRAL ISLIP, NY (Newsday) – The alleged leaders of the Brentwood clique of the MS-13 street gang — already charged with the murders of two Brentwood High School teenage girls and four other killings — have been charged in federal court with a seventh murder. Alexi Saenz, the head of the Brentwood Sailors clique, and …
    Read morePair Of MS-13 Gang Members Charged With Seven Murders On Long Island

ICE: Illegal Alien Released In Colorado, Now Charged With Attempted Murder

November 30, 2019 by Dave Gibson

ARAPAHOE COUNTY, CO (ABC News 7) – Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials on Wednesday blasted the newly enacted Colorado law that prevents local jails from keeping people in custody for ICE past their release dates, calling out the case of a Cuban immigrant accused of attempted murder after being released from the Arapahoe County jail …
    Read moreICE: Illegal Alien Released In Colorado, Now Charged With Attempted Murder

Previously Convicted Illegal Alien Killed 70-Year-Old Man, Fled Crash Scene

November 26, 2019 by Dave Gibson

FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (The Miami Herald) – Among the things police say forklift driver Ulises Mondragon Umanzor didn’t have when he crashed into a Mercedes Sunday in Fort Lauderdale: a permit to work heavy machinery, a driver’s license, U.S. citizenship or any papers saying the El Salvador native should be in the United States. The …
    Read morePreviously Convicted Illegal Alien Killed 70-Year-Old Man, Fled Crash Scene

Media Blackout: ‘Sanctuary Sheriff’ Released Illegal Alien Charged In Transgender Hate Crime

November 26, 2019 by Dave Gibson

DALLAS, TX (The Dallas Morning News) – Supporters of Daniela Calderon-Rivera, the Dallas transgender woman who was shot multiple times at a bus stop in September, are demanding more action from authorities to bring her attacker to justice. At a rally in front of the Frank Crowley Courts Building on Thursday evening, Calderon-Rivera addressed the …
    Read moreMedia Blackout: ‘Sanctuary Sheriff’ Released Illegal Alien Charged In Transgender Hate Crime

Illegal Alien Wanted For Murder Arrested In Utah

November 25, 2019 by Dave Gibson

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement press release… SALT LAKE CITY, UT – A Mexican man wanted for murder in his home country was removed (deported) Wednesday by officers with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO). Alberto Abelardo Pulido-Garcia, 46, was arrested by ICE officers without incident in West Valley, Utah, …
    Read more

+1
    Proposed Virginia Law Would Outlaw Krav Maga, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, Tai Chi, Firearms Instruction and Self-Defense Training

Broad law would designate such training as “paramilitary activity”

The State of Virginia, now entirely run by truly insane Democrats who support infanticide and child murder, is proposing a new 2020 law known as SB64 (see link here) which will be taken up by the Democrat-run Senate beginning January 8, 2020.

The law would instantly transform all martial arts instructors into criminal felons. This includes
    instructors who teach kickboxing, BJJ, Krav Maga, boxing and even Capoeira.

It would also criminalize all firearms training classes, including concealed carry classes.

It would even criminalize a father teaching his own son how to use a hunting rifle.

Specifically, the law says that a person “is guilty of unlawful paramilitary activity” (a class 5 felony) if that person:

“Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons…”

The phrase “technique capable of causing injury or death to persons” covers all forms of martial arts and self-defense training, including Krav Maga, BJJ, boxing and other contact martial arts such as Tae Kwon Do or Tai Chi.

Under the proposed law, all forms of self-defense training — including hand-to-hand martial arts training — would be considered “paramilitary activity,” even if the training consists of private classes involving just one instructor and one student. That’s because every form of martial arts training imparts skills which could be used to cause injury to other persons.

In fact, according to the language of the law, just “one” person learning such arts is a felony crime, which means that watching a DVD on Krav Maga would be a felony crime.

Here is the full text of the proposed law:

More!
    There's a bit of sensationalism with this one. The author leaves a BIG part of the law: "...knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or"

The most worrisome part is there is no clear definition of what constuitutes "civil disorder" in the VA law. Beyond that, the language is a near carbon copy of a statute we already have on the books in FL. It's really no different than statutes making it a criminal act to sell a firearm to someone you know to be a prohibited person or to someone who tells you they intend to use it to commit a murder.

FL statute:

790.29 Paramilitary training; teaching or participation prohibited.—
    (1) This act shall be known and may be cited as the “State Antiparamilitary Training Act.”
    (2) As used in this section, the term “civil disorder” means a public disturbance involving acts of violence by an assemblage of three or more persons, which disturbance causes an immediate danger of, or results in, damage or injury to the property or person of any other individual within the United States.
    (3)(a) Whoever teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, destructive device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that the same will be unlawfully employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder within the United States, is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
    (b) Whoever assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, destructive device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to unlawfully employ the same for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder within the United States, is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(4) Nothing contained in this section shall be construed to prohibit any act of a law enforcement officer which is performed in connection with the lawful performance of his or her official duties or to prohibit the training or teaching of the use of weapons to be used for hunting, recreation, competition, self-defense or the protection of one’s person or property, or other lawful use.
    History.—s. 1, ch. 82-5; s. 164, ch. 83-216; s. 1220, ch. 97-102.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/...s/0790.29.html

+1
    Appeals Court Denies Qualified Immunity To Cop Who Argued Citizens Have No Right To Defend Themselves Against Armed Intruders

from the play-no-knock-games,-win-no-knock-prizes dept

The Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals has denied immunity to a cop involved in a no-knock raid that left the raided house's resident, Julian Betton, paralyzed. This case was touched on briefly in a previous post discussing legal arguments made by law enforcement officers that attempt to portray people in their own homes as dangerous aggressors when police crash through their doors unannounced.

In this case, South Carolina police officer David Belue's legal rep tried to tell the court Betton's response to a bunch of heavily-armed men rushing through his door -- grabbing a gun and moving into the hallway from the bathroom -- created a situation where Betton deserved every bullet fired at him by officers. In other words, if Betton didn't want to get shot, he shouldn't have been in his own house when it was invaded by officers who never informed him they were police officers.

Here's a recap of the events leading to the lawsuit, from the Fourth Circuit's decision [PDF]:

In the afternoon of April 16, 2015, a team of plain-clothed law enforcement officers armed with “assault style rifles” used a battering ram to enter Julian Ray Betton’s dwelling to execute a warrant authorizing a search for marijuana and other illegal substances.

The officers did not identify themselves as “police” or otherwise announce their presence before employing the battering ram. From the rear of his home, Betton heard a commotion but did not hear any verbal commands. Responding to the tumult, Betton pulled a gun from his waistband and held it down at his hip.

Three officers, including Myrtle Beach, South Carolina police officer David Belue, fired a total of 29 shots at Betton, striking him nine times. Betton suffered permanent paralysis resulting from his gunshot wounds.

This shooting was immediately followed by a bunch of lies. Officer Belue first claimed Betton fired his gun at officers. The ensuing investigation showed Betton's weapon was never fired. Faced with this direct contradiction of his statement, Officer Belue revised his, claiming Betton pointed his gun at officers.

According to Betton, he never got the chance to point a gun at anyone. The moment he appeared with his gun, officers opened fire.

Officers also lied about their entrance to Betton's home. They claimed they knocked and announced their presence. Betton's surveillance camera told the real story. Nine seconds elapsed between the officers' arrival on Betton's lawn and their entrance into his house. None of the officers present appeared to announce anything before bashing down his door and swarming inside.

More!
    Great to finally see some accountability for epic fuck-ups like this one. There is growing log of case law protecting citizens from police conducting no-knock raids on the wrong houses. I don't remember the details, but there was another case a while back where a guy was found not guilty after he shot a cop in self defense when they mistakenly kicked in the wrong door.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    FOAD bootlicker
    FOAD?
    Um, NO... I'm sure Stalin would approve, but Christians aren't going to die just because you scumbag liberal Communist freaks desire it. Communists have already killed enough Christians. And no, you aren't going to tax us out of existence, and the gates of hell will not stand against us. So go jump in a lake, jerk!

13. +1 by:

Page 7846 of 7936 FirstFirst ... 68467346779678367844784578467847784878567896 ... LastLast

Thread Information