Page 7773 of 7958 FirstFirst ... 67737273772377637771777277737774777577837823 ... LastLast
Results 77,721 to 77,730 of 79573
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Another successful disarmament. Those police officers should be ashamed of themselves, they're as bad as the scumbag politicians who are creating these dangerous scenarios. Without cops like these, the marxist politicians would have no power to deny this citizen his rights.

Oh, and let's expand the list of people who can help take your guns to include:

1. Waitress in a restaurant
    2. Cable guy
    3. Postal workers
    4. Gas station attendant
    5. Pool boy
    6. Lawn maintenance worker
    7. Dog catcher
    8. Cook at Burger King

Speaking of this shit...

California's New 'Red Flag' Gun Law So Extreme ACLU Deems "Significant Threat To Civil Liberties"

California adopted 15 firearms-related bills last Friday, including a controversial 'red flag' gun confiscation law which adds co-workers, employers and educators to the list of who can file a gun violence restraining order on those they say are a danger to themselves and others. Currently, only law enforcement and immediate family members can apply to temporarily confiscate peoples' firearms. Most of the new laws take effect January 1, according to the LA Times.

Signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) after being vetoed twice by his Democratic predecessor Jerry Brown (who said that educators can work through family members or law enforcement if a restraining order is required), the gun confiscation bill is so broad that the ACLU said it "poses a significant threat to civil liberties" since guns can be seized from owners before they have an opportunity to contest the requests, and those making the requests may "lack the relationship or skills required to make an appropriate assessment," NBC San Diego reports.

All that's needed for a co-worker or educator to file a complaint is to have had "substantial and regular interactions" with gun owners, along with permission from their employers or school administrators. Those seeking the orders will be required to file a sworn statement outlining their concerns.

The author of the bill, Democratic Assemblyman Phil Ting of San Francisco, said that "With school and workplace shootings on the rise, it's common sense to give the people we see every day the power to intervene and prevent tragedies," citing a recent study which found that 21 mass shootings may have been prevented by a gun restraining order.

Meanwhile, a companion bill signed by Newsom and written by Democratic Assemblywoman Jacqui Irwin of Thousand Oaks allows gun violence restraining orders to last one and five years, though gun owners would be allowed to petition the state to get their guns back earlier. In another Ting-authored companion bill, gun owners who agree to voluntarily surrender their firearms can notify the court via a form, vs. a hearing which Ting says wastes time and resources.

The National Rifle Association (NRA)'s Amy Hunter, meanwhile, said of another bill signed on Friday (SB 61) which prohibits Californians from buying more than one semiautomatic rifle per month, and bans the sale of such rifles to those younger than 21: "This bill places burdens on law-abiding residents," adding "It will not make anyone safer."

Republican state legislators criticized the one-gun-a-month bill, as well as the state's failure to remove guns from the thousands of felons and the severely mentally ill as they are already empowered to do so.

"Instead we continue to do more and more legislation that interferes with the law-abiding citizen’s right to own and possess firearms, which is their constitutional right to do," said Yuba City Republican Assemblyman James Gallagher (LA Times).

According to the Times, other bills signed Friday by Newsom will:

• Allow those subject to a gun-violence restraining order to submit a form to the court voluntarily relinquishing their firearm rights
    • Require firearm packaging to contain a warning statement on suicide prevention
    • Mandate that county sheriffs who issue licenses for concealed weapons charge a fee covering the cost of vetting the applicant, thus eliminating the current $100 cap on fees
    • Prohibit gun shows at the Del Mar Fairgrounds in San Diego County
    • Require, starting in 2024, that the sale of components used to build a firearm — often used to build untraceable “ghost guns” — be carried out through a licensed vendor.

Link

+1
    Like father like son...

CREEPY HUNTER BIDEN SPEAKS:
    WOULD 'PROBABLY NOT' GET UKRAINE GIG WITHOUT DADDY'S NAME; "I DON'T HAVE TO OPEN MY KIMONO" TO DISCUSS MY SALARY

BIDEN: "Was it poor judgment to be in the middle of something that is a swamp inóinóin many ways? Yeah."

ABC NEWS: You were paid $50,000 a month for your position?

BIDEN: Look, Iím a private citizen. One thing I donít have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or made, or did or didnít. Itís all been reported.

UMMM... can you say Trump tax returns?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...kraine-salary/

+1
    #quidprojoe

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by arctic388 View Post
    #quidprojoe
    LOL - I liked Joe Biden and respected his deceased sons service but this stuff is getting a bit deep.
    I remember all the folks here making fun of him when he mentioned shot gun for home defense. Then everyone agrees probably best weapon for home defense. Lol
    Gavin Newsome recall effort is picking up steam though I don't see it happening. Told you folks he makes Jerry Brown look good...

5. +1 by:

+1
    It wasn't that Biden said get a shotgun. It was that he said fire it through the door and was saying it in a manner that was to dictate people's right to choose.

+1
    Fusion GPS’s Glenn Simpson Reveals He Was Hired to Investigate Trump in “Fall of 2015” – Claims Memos From Steele Dossier Made Their Way ‘Directly to Obama’

Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson revealed in a new book titled, “Crime in Progress” which is set to be released next month that he was first hired to investigate Donald Trump “in the fall of 2015.”

Simpson also claims that memos from the Christopher Steele dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton and her camp made its way directly “to President Obama.”

BREAKING: In new book "Crime in Progress," set for release next month, #Spygate archvillain Glenn Simpson reveals that he was first hired to investigate Trump in "the fall of 2015" and that memos from his now-discredited Steele dossier made their way directly "to President Obama" pic.twitter.com/inpB0swhkS
    — Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) October 14, 2019

Hillary Clinton and the DNC during the 2016 presidential election hid their payments to oppos research firm Fusion GPS and Steele through their law firm Perkins Coie.

Perkins Coie paid Fusion GPS who then paid former British spy Christopher Steele to compile a Russia dossier to smear Donald Trump.
    To this day, the dossier still has not been verified yet the FBI used it to obtain four FISA warrants on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page.

Of course Obama read the memos that made up the phony Russia dossier.

The coup plotters, including Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Susan Rice, James Comey, John Brennan and James Clapper all met in the Oval Office in January of 2017 and discussed the dossier.

Then-FBI Director James Comey briefed Trump on the salacious claims in the dossier in January of 2017 shortly before Inauguration Day.

It is now known that Comey was already spying on Donald Trump and used his January 2017 meeting at Trump Tower to surveil Trump.

Glenn Simpson worked with the Democrats to frame Trump as a Russian agent and mysteriously met with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya before and after her meeting with Don Jr. at Trump Tower in June of 2016.

Link

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    LOL - I liked Joe Biden and respected his deceased sons service but this stuff is getting a bit deep.
    I remember all the folks here making fun of him when he mentioned shot gun for home defense. Then everyone agrees probably best weapon for home defense. Lol
    Gavin Newsome recall effort is picking up steam though I don't see it happening. Told you folks he makes Jerry Brown look good...
    No, he went quite a bit further than recommending a shotgun for home defense. In one interview, as Q mentioned, he said you should "fire the shotgun through the door" to keep someone away from your house, which would likely at a minimum get you charged with attempted murder. In another interview he said you should walk outside & "fire two blasts", which in many states would get you hauled off for aggrevated assault & probably a few other charges. Those are two stereotypical examples of someone who has no clue WTF he's talking about when it comes to firearms or tactics but thinks he knows best what type of firearms the rest of us should be allowed to own. Shotguns have a heavy recoil so many women wouldn't feel comnfortable using one, have an extremely high risk of overpenetration, a slow rate of fire, very low ammo capacity & are brutally slow to reload. Pretty much my LAST choice of a home defense weapon unless I'm under attack by a flock of ducks. lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    No, he went quite a bit further than recommending a shotgun for home defense. In one interview, as Q mentioned, he said you should "fire the shotgun through the door" to keep someone away from your house, which would likely at a minimum get you charged with attempted murder. In another interview he said you should walk outside & "fire two blasts", which in many states would get you hauled off for aggrevated assault & probably a few other charges. Those are two stereotypical examples of someone who has no clue WTF he's talking about when it comes to firearms or tactics but thinks he knows best what type of firearms the rest of us should be allowed to own. Shotguns have a heavy recoil so many women wouldn't feel comnfortable using one, have an extremely high risk of overpenetration, a slow rate of fire, very low ammo capacity & are brutally slow to reload. Pretty much my LAST choice of a home defense weapon unless I'm under attack by a flock of ducks. lol

Yep such a likable, trustworthy guy...advising millions of people to commit reckless felonies

+1
    Corrupt Dems Change Impeachment Rules AGAIN – Closed-Door Interviews Now Considered ‘Depositions’ to Limit One Attorney Asking Questions Per Round

The crooked Democrats just changed the rules again in their sham impeachment inquiry.

The Dems have now shifted the closed-door interviews to depositions in order to limit the questioning to one attorney per round.

Also, if the Democrat-controlled committees issues subpoenas, it changes things from a transcribed interview to a deposition.

The Democrats are doing this to avoid releasing transcripts of the depositions/interviews conducted in secret.

Adam Schiff and other crooked Democrats can also selectively leak to the media without having to answer to transcripts as proof of their deception.

Fox News Congress reporter Chad Pergram on Tuesday revealed the shady changes by the House Democrats.

PERGRAM: Closed door interviews for impeachment probe are now considered depositions. More restrictions surrounding the material, like an interview. Depositions limit 1 attorney to asking questions per round. If cmtes issue subpoenas, it moved from a transcribed interview to a deposition

Closed door interviews for impeachment probe are now considered depositions. More restrictions surrounding the material, like an interview. Depositions limit 1 attorney to asking questions per round. If cmtes issue subpoenas, it moved from a transcribed interview to a deposition

— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) October 15, 2019

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) admitted on Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that the reason for holding secret testimonies behind closed doors is to keep President Trump and his lawyers in the dark.

And so Schiff can selectively leak to the media…

Now the Democrats are moving to change transcribed interviews to depositions so we have no way of knowing what was really said behind closed doors.

Link

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    Please watch the video carefully and note the difference between the girls firing the shotgun vs. the girl firing the AR-15. Let me know if you notice any difference.

Page 7773 of 7958 FirstFirst ... 67737273772377637771777277737774777577837823 ... LastLast

Thread Information