Page 7772 of 7936 FirstFirst ... 67727272772277627770777177727773777477827822 ... LastLast
Results 77,711 to 77,720 of 79355
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    If I found out my kids school was doing drills using sims and/or blanks I'd keep her home. Not because I'm worried she'd be traumatized but because I don't trust the cops' level of training. One fuck-up where live ammo accidentally gets used & someone's kid is gonna pay the price. No thanks!!

Woman accidentally shot dead during Florida police academy exercise

This article is more than 3 years old

Mary Knowlton, 73, killed after being struck by live round as part of exercise meant to give guidance on how police approach real-world confrontations

9mm Sim-muntions ammo can be loaded into any 9mm magazine but it be cannot be chambered in handguns using sim-muntion barrels inasmuch the "bullet" is a much smaller caliber. Most agencies have dedicated handguns configured for sim-muntion training and issue said handguns for training purposes and collected up after training. Still, visual checks are conducted to ensure sim barrels are utilized. However, and clearly, that particular LEO some how bypassed safety protocals.

Is there a follow up story on this?

2. +1 by:

+1

+1
    SAY It Aint SO The LYING FAKE NEWS MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    News Uses 2016 Gun Range Video and Lies to Pass It Off as Turkey Bombing the Kurds in Syria

The fake news mainstream media is working overtime to push their propaganda to smear President Trump.

The latest lies coming from the media is the footage of Turkish fighters in northern Syria.

ABC News played video this weekend of Turkey bombing the Kurds in Syria.

Via Polish Patriot:
    Wow! ABC News is trying to pass gun range videos as combat footage from Syria pic.twitter.com/zfTWtwwSfZ
    — Wojciech Pawelczyk �������� (@PolishPatriotTM) October 14, 2019

But the video is not from Syria.

The video is from a Knob Creek Machine Gun shoot in America back in April 2016 and loaded in 2017 to YouTube.

You can see the onlookers watching the entire display.

Via NOQReport:

You can actually see the cell phones, the little white lights, in the original video.

Link

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    9mm Sim-muntions ammo can be loaded into any 9mm magazine but it be cannot be chambered in handguns using sim-muntion barrels inasmuch the "bullet" is a much smaller caliber. Most agencies have dedicated handguns configured for sim-muntion training and issue said handguns for training purposes and collected up after training. Still, visual checks are conducted to ensure sim barrels are utilized. However, and clearly, that particular LEO some how bypassed safety protocals.

Is there a follow up story on this?
    I'm familiar with sims. I know they require a different barrel. Using them to train higher level tac teams like SWAT guys in a controlled environment is a different ballgame to using them in a school when kids are present. The consequences for a mistake are far too high & definitely not something I want some school SRO trying to oversee. Besides that, I kinda doubt the schools are willing to have their walls painted with sims so I would assume they would be using blanks instead, which can be used with a standard barrel.

That story ended up with the chief of police & one of his captains trying to throw each other under the bus during the investigation, but neither of them ended up being charged criminally. I think they were ALL fired & the cop who shot the woman is awaiting trial for manslaughter next year.
    Former police chief claims captain lied about Mary Knowlton shooting

6. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    I'm familiar with sims. I know they require a different barrel. Using them to train higher level tac teams like SWAT guys in a controlled environment is a different ballgame to using them in a school when kids are present. The consequences for a mistake are far too high & definitely not something I want some school SRO trying to oversee. Besides that, I kinda doubt the schools are willing to have their walls painted with sims so I would assume they would be using blanks instead, which can be used with a standard barrel.

That story ended up with the chief of police & one of his captains trying to throw each other under the bus during the investigation, but neither of them ended up being charged criminally. I think they were ALL fired & the cop who shot the woman is awaiting trial for manslaughter next year.
    Former police chief claims captain lied about Mary Knowlton shooting

Wow...so many things went wrong that shouldn't have, and it cost an innocent her life. Damn fools! Thanks for sharing this.

+1
    Cops seize elderly crossing guard’s guns under ‘Red Flag’ law after he criticized school resource officer

Police in Martha’s Vineyard used red flag laws to seize the guns of an 84-year-old Korean War veteran over a comment the man made to a friend at a local diner

Stephen Nichols was meeting with Edgartown resident Andy Marcus at Linda Jean’s diner in Oak Bluffs a couple of weeks ago when he mentioned that Tisbury School resource officer Scott Ogden often leaves his post as kids arrive to drink coffee at Xtra Mart, according to the Martha’s Vineyard Times.

Nichols, who works as the school’s crossing guard, told his friend someone could “shoot up the school” in Ogden’s absence and criticized the officer for “leaving his post.” Those comments apparently unnerved a waitress at Linda Jean’s, who contacted the police to tattle on the elderly U.S. Army veteran.

The server’s complaint was apparently enough to convince Tisbury Police Chief Mark Saloio to remove Nichols from his crossing guard duties, revoke his license to carry a firearm, and seize all of his guns at his home. Nichols was not armed at the diner or during his duties at the school.

Saloio and another officer physically removed the old man and took him to his house to seize his guns.

“He came up and told me what I said was a felony but we wasn’t going to charge me,” Nichols said.

The guns were turned over to Nichols’ son-in-law and Saloio also forced him to turn over his firearms permit on the spot, though the 84-year-old said he was given no receipts or paperwork to document the seizure.

“He just told me to hand it over so I took it out of my wallet and handed it to him,” Nichols said, adding that he’s never had a violation since he was licensed to carry a firearm in 1958.

“I’ve got no records of any violations,” he said.

Marcus told the Times he’s talked with Nichols at the counter at Linda Jean’s for years and the “absurd” situation was created by a waitress who misunderstood his friend’s comments. Nichols didn’t like the fact that Ogden left the school unattended when students needed him most, Marcus said, and nobody who knows Nichols would believe he’s a threat to kids.

More!

+1

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whistleblower.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	165.0 KB 
ID:	454996   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 1 1 fgfdfgsdg.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	638.8 KB 
ID:	454997   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Upsidedown w.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	454998  
    Last edited by Q in Arizona; 10-15-2019 at 08:41 AM.

+1
    Latest Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Fiona Hill WAS NOT EVEN WORKING IN WHITE HOUSE at Time of Trump Call – But was Very Upset with Call – Huh?

Former White House adviser Fiona Hill testified before Democrat investigators Monday as part of their closed door impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.

The liberal media pushed the line all day that she was a very important Russia adviser — they really propped her up.

This can only mean that they know she is an anti-Trump hack.

Intel expert Tony Shaffer has no idea who she is which says a lot about the Democratic party witness.

LOL – I know most of @realDonaldTrump "top advisors" and I've never even heard of Ms Hill… apparently she is a top advisor in @cnn's alternate universe… https://t.co/2NLM74iLFV
    — Tony Shaffer (@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y) October 14, 2019

According to reports Ms. Hill was not even working in the White House at the time of the call with the Ukrainian president on July 25th. Hill resigned before the call. So it’s not clear why they needed to speak with her for 11 hours.

Hill had ZERO knowledge of the call, and only heard rumors. Democrats don’t care. They want to impeach Trump on rumors.

What a clown show.

Later tonight Democrats leaked out that Fiona Hill was “very disturbed” about the Trump phone call with Ukrainian President Zelensky.

Hill is definitely biased against this president and may even be the second whistleblower for all we know.

Link

+1
    Figures – Report: IG Report Delayed Release – Ongoing “Classification Review”…

Maria Bartiromo had initially reported the IG report on the Carter Page FISA situation was going to be released around the end of this week. Ms. Bartiromo is now reporting a delay:

It’s the “classifications being made” part that raises concern. President Trump granted Attorney General Bill Barr with declassification authority on May 23rd, 2019, so that any classification issues could be minimized and maximum transparency afforded.

WHITE HOUSE: (MAY 23rd) “Today, at the request and recommendation of the Attorney General of the United States, President Donald J. Trump directed the intelligence community to quickly and fully cooperate with the Attorney General’s investigation into surveillance activities during the 2016 Presidential election.

The Attorney General has also been delegated full and complete authority to declassify information pertaining to this investigation, in accordance with the long-established standards for handling classified information. Today’s action will help ensure that all Americans learn the truth about the events that occurred, and the actions that were taken, during the last Presidential election and will restore confidence in our public institutions.” (read more)

Memorandum for Agency Guidance below:

More!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maria-bartiromo-ig-report-delay.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	454999   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	455000  

+1
    Originally Posted by Q in Arizona

Cops seize elderly crossing guard’s guns under ‘Red Flag’ law after he criticized school resource officer

The server’s complaint was apparently enough to convince Tisbury Police Chief Mark Saloio to remove Nichols from his crossing guard duties, revoke his license to carry a firearm, and seize all of his guns at his home. Nichols was not armed at the diner or during his duties at the school.

Saloio and another officer physically removed the old man and took him to his house to seize his guns.

“He came up and told me what I said was a felony but we wasn’t going to charge me,” Nichols said.

...the “absurd” situation was created by a waitress who misunderstood his friend’s comments.

The guns were turned over to Nichols’ son-in-law and Saloio also forced him to turn over his firearms permit on the spot, though the 84-year-old said he was given no receipts or paperwork to document the seizure.
    More!
    Another successful disarmament. Those police officers should be ashamed of themselves, they're as bad as the scumbag politicians who are creating these dangerous scenarios. Without cops like these, the marxist politicians would have no power to deny this citizen his rights.

Oh, and let's expand the list of people who can help take your guns to include:

1. Waitress in a restaurant
    2. Cable guy
    3. Postal workers
    4. Gas station attendant
    5. Pool boy
    6. Lawn maintenance worker
    7. Dog catcher
    8. Cook at Burger King

Page 7772 of 7936 FirstFirst ... 67727272772277627770777177727773777477827822 ... LastLast

Thread Information