Page 7675 of 7937 FirstFirst ... 66757175762576657673767476757676767776857725 ... LastLast
Results 76,741 to 76,750 of 79368
    +1
    Very sad that once elected the truth comes out. Only saying what you want to hear to gain POWER so typical of politicians

Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Dan Crenshaw Reveals That He Was Plotting Gun Control Before He Was Elected to Congress

Kaitlin Bennett of Liberty Hangout revealed the shocking details.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) has revealed a bombshell, perhaps accidentally, that he supported red flag gun control since before he started his run for Congress, showing that he lied on the campaign trail about his firm support of the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution.

“I’ve been thinking seriously about this policy for years. It was not something I recently heard of. The NRA supported well-crafted GVRO,” Crenshaw told Kaitlin Bennett of Liberty Hangout, referring to a gun violence restraining order that would allow a judge to order the seizure of firearms from an individual deemed a public safety risk.

Crenshaw has gone further than supporting GVROs. He publicly endorsed pre-crime legislation such as red flag laws and The Threat Assessment, Prevention, and Safety (TAPS) Act following mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton earlier this month.

After Bennett, an Infowars reporter and avid 2nd Amendment supporter, criticized Crenshaw on social media as a gun grabber, he sent a series of demeaning private messages to her on Twitter criticizing her activism and unwillingness to accept his excuses for infringing upon the 2nd Amendment. She exposed Crenshaw’s untoward behavior in a .

“I hope you rethink your tactics in the future, because they are only effective at alienating people on both sides. You won’t ever persuade anyone, and you’ll drive out your allies,” Crenshaw wrote condescendingly to Bennett.

“When you alienate people, you remove yourself from any productive conversations. As you move forward as an activist, you should ask yourself if that’s really what you want,” he added.

Crenshaw was recently photographed having one of these “productive conversations” with gun confiscation activists from Moms Demand Action, a front group funded by billionaire former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg.

Bennett also pointed out Crenshaw’s history as a Never Trumper. Crenshaw was triggered by President Trump’s comments regarding Muslims, and insinuated that Trump is as ignorant as the deranged extremist left before he was elected into the U.S. House.

“Trump’s insane rhetoric is hateful,” Crenshaw wrote. “On the one hand you have idiots like Trump, and on the other you have equally ignorant liberals.”

Crenshaw refused to apologize for his criticism of Trump after he was confronted about his comments by liberal reporters.

More!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    If you don't think we are having climatic issues here on earth I don't know what f'n planet you are on. Thee cause s disputable. I believe the sun and natural cycles are at work but it is a crisis nonetheless. And maybe I am wrong and it is indeed more human activity driven. I don't know but I'm sure you do Mr. Lab Coat.
    "You don't know" - yeah, we figured that out a long time ago.

Maybe Guam is going to capsize.

Maybe your imaginary climate crisis was caused by Russian collusion.

It's easy to determine from your post that you have no clue, not only about what you believe, nor what you think should be taught to children. That's why we are here, to show you the light. There is no climate "crisis" and anyone who teaches this Communist nonsense to kids is a subversive. Never let a 'crisis' go to waste. The rest of the junk you posted isn't even worth a response.

3. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Fake news...it's impossible to get shot in Chicago since there is no guns allowed.
    Right. Heck, people don't even need guns, it's a sanctuary city, complete with pink unicorns. Jussie Smollett just made a documentary on it...

Chicago Mayor-Elect Lori Lightfoot Says She Will Welcome Shipments of Illegals

https://www.breitbart.com/immigratio...s-of-illegals/

+1
    Rod wants to tax churches and use their money for this...

BACK TO SCHOOL 2019:
    Sweeping transgender policies for public schools, backed by LGBT groups; gender-neutral bathrooms, boys in girls locker rooms, preferred pronoun indoctrination

"Children heading back to school in grades K through 12 in northern Virginia on Tuesday will now fall under sweeping transgender and “gender-nonconforming” policies"...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/03/back-school-day-arlington-va-includes-gender-neutral-sports-uniforms-preferred-pronouns/

Yep, tax the Christian Churches, the Jehovahs, The 7th Day, The Hindu's, Jewish Synagogues, Catholics, and the Muslim's, all of them. People should spend more time and resources worrying about what we do while we are here rather than hedging and investing about when we are not. Give that 10% to schools or other orgs.

+1
    And the hits keep coming...

US Open Tennis Player Fined $10,000 for Pointing His Racket Like a Gun

"I promise that I will never do anything like this again."

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...g-gun-gesture/

7. +1 by:

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    so the wife and I are toasting a dear departed friend during dinner this evening and the conversation turned to machine guns and the fact I could likely own one if I wanted to spend like 50k getting it all together. BTW, there are a number of full auto weapons to choose from in the mid to high five figure range on gun broker and I have about an even chance of passing a class III license triathlon (if they find out about the "pigtail in the inkwell" bit during an friends and associates interview I likely will be rejected). That and working on tigersharks

I said "yanno honey, machine guns and jet skis are actually very similar"

she says "WTF, are you kidding me?"

"we've been in the ski business for years and you haven't figured it out yet"

Let me jog your memory a bit sweetie , your memory is a bit fuzzy now no doubt think about all the stuff I bitch about after work

I'll say something, you tell me what I'm saying in Jetski speak, like a word association game. first thing that comes to mind

Lets play:

machine gun vs. jetski 8 facts of life

1-everybody wants to fire it until the barrel is glowing and the compensator is full of slag / everybody wants to borrow it for the big weekend, and bring it back with a dock line in the pump
    2-nobody wants to clean it after using it / hey, it's a boat and you want me to what after I used it for a few hours?
    3-Nobody wants to buy ammo or load magazines / nobody wants to drag five gas cans to the gas station and then fill the gas tank
    4-they are really expensive to own / your supercharger just expired
    5-we'll have to have at least two of them, otherwise it will be lonely in the class III gun safe / don't all of your GH associates have long lists of skis in their signatures??
    6-Federal Permit required / wife's permission required
    7-FBI Background Check / We have a joint checking account with direct deposit
    8-Hearing Protection, glasses and gloves needed / That sticker that said to wear proper swimwear to protect your va-ja-jay?

and then, the bottle was empty.

here's to you Nick

+1
    Every time I hear 20/20 I think of Cheri Oteri playing Barbara Walters on SNL.
    *Gilda Radner

10. +1 by:

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivingZiggy View Post
    *Gilda Radner
    Gilda was Baba Wawa.
    Actually Cheri Oteri was portraying Barbara on "The View".
    But that's who I think of.

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    "You don't know" - yeah, we figured that out a long time ago.

Maybe Guam is going to capsize.

Maybe your imaginary climate crisis was caused by Russian collusion.

It's easy to determine from your post that you have no clue, not only about what you believe, nor what you think should be taught to children. That's why we are here, to show you the light. There is no climate "crisis" and anyone who teaches this Communist nonsense to kids is a subversive. Never let a 'crisis' go to waste. The rest of the junk you posted isn't even worth a response.
    Proof you are a box of rocks.
    Slither back under your rock.

+1
    Man I always see open carriers in the one by my house. The Wells Fargo bank inside it got robbed 3 time in a month and a half span like 6-8 months ago. Now they have an unarmed security guard during bank hours who is standing around looking at their phone

Kroger asks customers not to openly carry guns in its stores

Kroger is requesting customers no longer openly carry firearms into its stores, even in states where open carry is legal, the company announced Tuesday evening.

The announcement comes just hours after Walmart made a similar announcement. Walmart also said it would end the sales of some firearms and ammunition. Kroger stopped selling guns last year.

Kroger, like Walmart, also said it would add its voice to the growing number of corporations calling on elected officials to pass gun reform laws, such as requiring stronger background checks.

"Kroger has demonstrated with our actions that we recognize the growing chorus of Americans who are no longer comfortable with the status quo and who are advocating for concrete and common sense gun reforms," the company said in a statement.

As mass shootings have grown in frequency, death toll and prominence in recent years, many big companies have faced pressure to address their role in the crisis.

After a shooter in Parkland, Florida, killed 17 people last year, Dick's Sporting Goods announced it would stop selling assault-style rifles. At the same time, Walmart raised the age for gun purchases from 18 to 21. Kroger followed suit, ending all sales of guns and ammunition in its 45 Fred Meyer stores in the Pacific Northwest last March, citing declining consumer demand for firearms. The grocer had earlier stopped selling guns to people under 21 and pulled sales of magazines featuring "assault rifles."

Over the last month, Walmart in particular has faced pressure to stop selling guns after 22 people were shot and killed by a white supremacist inside a Walmart store in El Paso, Texas.

In its statement, Kroger said it would be "respectfully asking" that customers no longer openly carry guns in its stores, except for authorized law enforcement officers. It is unclear whether or how the grocer plans to enforce this request.

Walmart said it will take a "non confrontational" approach to enforcing the new policy by putting up signs announcing the request outside of stores.

Ed Scruggs, president of gun safety advocacy group Texas Gun Sense, said a number of retailers in the state (where open carry is legal) request that customers not openly carry in their stores by posting large signs stating the policy in English and Spanish outside their stores. Store workers can ask customers who do not abide by the signs to return the guns to their cars or leave the store, Scruggs said.

Link

Page 7675 of 7937 FirstFirst ... 66757175762576657673767476757676767776857725 ... LastLast

Thread Information