Page 7660 of 7706 FirstFirst ... 6660716076107650765876597660766176627670 ... LastLast
Results 76,591 to 76,600 of 77060
    +1
    Expect to see more of these drones from Jihadis...

MUSLIMS ATTEMPT 'LARGE-SCALE KILLER DRONE ATTACKS,' PREVENTED BY ISRAELI FORCES

IDF spokesman Jonathan Conricus said Israel possesses information that Iranian forces were prepping to launch “killer drones” packed with explosives and aiming to target northern Israel. He said that Israel had monitored the Iranian drone plan for months and that Iran was prevented last Thursday from carrying out an “advanced attempt” as part of the same plot to strike Israel with drones. On Saturday, Israel became aware of another Iranian attempt to carry out the same attack...

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-eas...killer-drones/

+1
    This week's REQUIRED READING from Breitbart:

John Nolte:
    MSNBC Thought Police Say It’s ‘Incendiary’ to Believe in Two Genders

Over at far-left MSNBC, Republicans are under attack as being “incendiary” for stating the scientific fact that there are only two genders.

"These lunatics have come up with 112 genders, and I don’t want to know what “vibragender” means.

But again, fine… If you want to believe there are 112 genders, I cannot even begin to express to you how little I care. In my mind, you are like someone who believes in ghosts or astrology or the grassy knoll…. This is a great, big, beautiful country we got here, and there is plenty of room for the Area 51 crowd… I don’t care... I don’t care.

But then you a**holes force me to care, force me to bake your @#%& cake, harass me into allowing you to change your clothes and expose your schlong to my daughter, bully me into accepting your anti-science fads, and attack me as “incendiary” and “divisive” for stating the most biological of biological facts.

Why can’t you fascists choose to not care as much as I don’t care? Why can’t you fascists not care about my belief in two genders as much as I don’t care about your belief in 112?

Why can’t you fascists just leave me alone? People who believe in astrology and UFOs and Bigfoot and Scientology don’t bully and harass me, why do you have to? It is simply a biological fact that your gender is stamped on every piece of your DNA, that your gender is more pronounced than your skin color, which means there is a sounder biological reason for a white person to claim to be black than there is for a man to claim to be a woman. That’s just the way it is.

But if you want to believe different, I don’t care. But if I dare to express my personal belief of how many genders there are, I’m the villain, I’m the one under attack by the media, I’m the one being hauled into Room 101 for being “incendiary,” I’m the one media want silenced.

Remember when they told us “My gay marriage will never affect you,” remember that? Remember when the left told us that? It was all a lie."

More:

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...n-two-genders/

+1
    CNN Guest Claims Trump ‘May be Responsible for Many More Million Deaths’ Than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao

The former chairman of the Psychiatry Department at Duke University said some absolutely shocking things about President Donald Trump while appearing on Brian Stelter’s CNN show ‘Reliable Sources‘ this week, including saying that he “may be responsible for many more million deaths” than Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong.

The wild segment was supposed to be about the trend of having psychiatrists who have never met the president making psychological evaluations on him, but it went way off the rails.

The insanity began when Stelter allowed Dr. Allen Frances to go on a rant about how it is an “insult” to the mentally ill to compare them to the president, but that the nation is mentally ill for electing him.

“Well, I think ‘medicalizing’ politics has three very dire consequences. The first is that it stigmatizes the mentally ill. I’ve known thousands of patients, almost all of them are well-behaved, well-mannered good people. Trump is none of these. Lumping that is a terrible insult to the mentally ill and they have enough problems and stigma as it is,” Allen said.

“Second, calling Trump crazy hides the fact that we’re crazy for having elected him and even crazier for allowing his crazy policies to persist,” Frances continued. “Trump is as destructive a person in this century as Hitler, Stalin, Mao in the last century. He may be responsible for many more million deaths than they were.”

Stelter claimed that he didn’t hear what Frances was saying because he was distracted by technical difficulties.
    “I agree that I should have interrupted after that line. I wish I had heard him say it, but I was distracted by tech difficulties (that’s why the show open didn’t look the way it normally does, I had two computers at the table, etc). Not hearing the comment is my fault,” Stelter tweeted.

I agree that I should have interrupted after that line. I wish I had heard him say it, but I was distracted by tech difficulties (that's why the show open didn't look the way it normally does, I had two computers at the table, etc). Not hearing the comment is my fault.
    — Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) August 25, 2019

As the Washington Examiner pointed out:

Between the three dictators Frances used as examples, Chairman Mao Zedong killed the most people, up to 45 million, through his policies during his “Great Leap Forward.”

Under Joseph Stalin, who led the Soviet Union from the 1920s until his death in 1953, around 20 million people died in labor camps, forced collectivization that resulted in famines, and executions in his many purges.

The Holocaust perpetrated by Adolf Hitler and his Nazi regime killed around 11 million people.

Link

4. +1 by:

+1
    You missed my point, there may or may not be signs posted but I've never SEEN them...

Quote Originally Posted by Treemn View Post
    JC yes here is south florida the signs are around at business's And since it is conceal you just don't say oh by the way I got yer back LOL

+1
    Jen Rubin: GOP Should Be ‘Burned Down’ With No ‘Survivors’

Wow, this is how crazy the leftist media is now. And all of them approve of this attitude.

Via Newsbusters:

On Sunday’s AM Joy on MSNBC, Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin renewed her attack on former Donald Trump administration members as she declared that they should be “shunned” for the rest of the lives, and that the Republican Party should figuratively be “burned down” so that there are no “survivors,” punishing Trump’s “enablers.”

Her comments came as the group discussed former White House press secretaries Sean Spicer and Sarah Huckabee Sanders moving on to ABC’s Dancing with the Stars and the Fox News Channel, respectively, after leaving office.

At 11:04 a.m., host Joy Reid declared that “this is an extreme administration that is dangerous” and claimed that Hispanic Americans should carry their birth certificates to avoid being “scooped up and stolen” by ICE.

Rubin then repeated her call for “shunning” and “shaming” Trump administration members and complained that the University of Virginia had employed a former Trump staffer for a while. The disgruntled ex-Republican then aimed further vitriol at her former party:

Keep reading…

Link

Quote Of The Decade

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	w.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	452996  

7. +1 by:

+1
    I understood they are here on several national chains.

Quote Originally Posted by @JC View Post
    You missed my point, there may or may not be signs posted but I've never SEEN them...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post

Too bad Biden was in "Vermont" !!! Lol.

+1
    Houston Narcotics Cop Who Instigated a Deadly Drug Raid Is Charged With Murder

Gerald Goines justified the raid, which killed a middle-aged couple, based on a heroin purchase that apparently never happened.

Today Harris County, Texas, District Attorney Kim Ogg announced that Gerald Goines, the narcotics officer who instigated the disastrous January 28 drug raid that killed a middle-aged couple, has been charged with two counts of felony murder. The raid, which discovered no evidence of drug dealing, was based on an affidavit by Goines that cited a "controlled buy" of heroin that apparently never happened.

After initially defending the no-knock raid at 7815 Harding Street and describing Goines as a hero, Police Chief Art Acevedo revealed that investigators had been unable to identify the confidential informant who supposedly had bought heroin from Dennis Tuttle, a 59-year-old disabled Navy veteran who was killed by police along with his 58-year-old wife, Rhogena Nicholas. The investigators concluded that Goines, who retired in March after 34 years with the Houston Police Department (HPD), had lied in his search warrant affidavit.

Another narcotics officer involved in the raid, Steven Bryant, has been charged with evidence tampering for "knowingly providing false information" in a police report afterward. Goines claimed that Bryant, who retired three weeks before Goines, had verified that the "brown powder substance" supposedly purchased from Tuttle was black-tar heroin.

"These two charges of Felony Murder and Tampering with a Government Document against former Officers Goines and Bryant are the beginning of holding those responsible accountable," Ogg said. "This is the start, the tip of the iceberg, in terms of how deep and wide we are investigating. We will find the truth about this entire matter."

Ogg said "prosecutors are reviewing the events which preceded the deadly raid, including extraneous corruption allegations against Goines," who had a history of questionable affidavits and testimony. The Houston Chronicle reports that Goines "is still under investigation over claims he stole guns, drugs and money." Ogg suggested that "other HPD Narcotics Division Squad 15 officers" may also face charges.

Ogg's office also is reviewing "more than 14,000 previously filed criminal cases" involving Squad 15, including some 2,200 cases that were handled by Goines and Bryant. Dozens of pending cases already have been dismissed.

More!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPD-news-conference-drug-raid-suspect-photos-1200x675.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	453018  

11. +1 by:

+1
    Obama-Appointed Judge Rules Medicaid (Taxpayers) Must Pay For Transgender Sex Reassignment Surgery

U.S. District Judge William M. Conley ruled that Medicaid cannot exclude transgender sex reassignment surgery and related treatment such as hormone therapy to low-income residents in Wisconsin.

Taxpayers in Wisconsin are now being forced to pay for transgender surgeries thanks to a radical left-wing Obama judge.

Over a year ago, two transgender individuals living in Wisconsin filed a lawsuit and accused Medicaid of providing them with inferior healthcare because they were denied surgery and other treatment for their severe “gender dysphoria.”

Last year Judge Conley issued a preliminary injunction and ordered the taxpayers of Wisconsin to pay for the sex reassignment surgeries for both of the individuals suing the state and federal government while their cases worked its way through the legal system.

A few days ago, the Obama-appointed judge issued a permanent ruling citing guidelines issued by the World Professional Association of Transgender Health to treat transsexual, transgender and gender nonconforming people.
    Judicial Watch reported:

The ruling culminates a lawsuit filed more than a year ago by two transgender Wisconsinites, who accuse the federal and state-funded insurance program of providing them with disparate and inferior health care on the basis of sex. Cody Flack of Green Bay and Sara Makenzie of Baraboo say they suffer from severe gender dysphoria that requires costly surgery.

Flack, a woman, claims to be ashamed of her breasts and wants to have them surgically removed as she transitions into a man’s body. To make a case for the government to pay for her surgery, she claims that she engages in “binding,” which flattens her breasts and causes sores, skin irritation and respiratory distress.

Flack also has difficulty binding her breasts due to a disability, according to court documents. Makenzie, a man who legally changed his name to Sara and wears women’s clothing, says his “male-appearing genitalia” causes him “great distress” and negatively affects his sexuality and social life. Showering and seeing his body in a mirror is “painful,” court records state, and Makenzie fears someone will be able to see his “male genitals” through his clothing.

To lay the foundation, Conley writes in the injunction that gender dysphoria is a serious medical condition, which if left untreated can cause adverse symptoms. “As a group, transgender individuals have been subjected to harassment and discrimination in virtually every aspect of their lives, including in housing, employment, education, and health care,” according to the document.

“Their own families, acquaintances and larger communities can be sources of harassment. For some transgender individuals, though certainly not all, the dissonance between their gender identity and their naturally assigned sex can manifest itself in the form of gender dysphoria, a serious medical condition recognized by both sides’ experts and the larger medical community as a whole.”

Link

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    CNN Guest Claims Trump ‘May be Responsible for Many More Million Deaths’ Than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao

The former chairman of the Psychiatry Department at Duke University...

Page 7660 of 7706 FirstFirst ... 6660716076107650765876597660766176627670 ... LastLast

Thread Information