Page 7658 of 7658 FirstFirst ... 6658715876087648765676577658
Results 76,571 to 76,575 of 76575
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by @JC View Post
    I've never been stopped conceal carrying in a Costco, ever.

Well of course not. lol. Carry on! Literally!

+1
    100's, 1000's more "teachers" just like him too. sigh

Kirkwood Community College Teacher: I Affirm I Am Antifa…

He also threatens the President…

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (KCRG) — Complaints against Kirkwood professor Jeff Klinzman, who professes support for a militant leftist group called “Antifa”, is opening a debate over free speech on college campuses.

Antifa is a group that has been behind several violent protests nationwide. Their name is short for Anti-Fascist and is a movement focused on physically fighting far-right and white supremacist groups.

The FBI has monitored the group and President Donald Trump is threatening to designate it as a domestic terrorist organization.

Klinzman, who has worked as an adjunct English professor at Kirkwood since January 2010, tells the I9 investigative team, “I affirm that I am ‘antifa'”. Klinzman declined to take part in an interview with I9 citing safety concerns but said in an email he makes no apology for what he has posted online.

Klinzman says what he has posted on social media drew complaints at Kirkwood Community College.

On the Facebook page for “Iowa Antifa”, one can find a litany of far-left statements and conversations. One of them features a tweet from President Donald Trump where he calls the group, “Radical Left Wack Jobs who go around hitting… people over the heads with baseball bats”. Professor Klinzman wrote in response, “Yeah, I know who I’d clock with a bat…”

Keep reading…

Link

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen-Shot-2019-08-23-at-11.41.49-AM-300x139.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	452882  

+1
    Originally Posted by @JC

Well Walmart is out the door like Target, thankfully Costco hasn't jumped on the political corporate suicide bandwagon yet.
    I don't think Target or Costco ever sold guns.
    Walmart is still selling a crap-load of guns and ammo — anyone can email their CEO and tell him what they think about it.

+1
    BINGO Costco is one of the first to go against the 2 Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    You sure about that? It's not the sjw corporate shit but still...ugh. Gun free zones are a worse threat than any of it.

"By obtaining a Costco membership card, our members agree to comply with the Membership Rules and the Privileges and Conditions of membership. The Member Service Employees at the exit doors are also obliged to follow these rules.

At Costco, we don't believe it's necessary to bring firearms into its warehouses, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers. For the protection of all our members and employees, we feel this is a reasonable and prudent precaution to ensure a pleasant shopping experience and safe workplace."

Our policy is meant to protect our members and employees in all warehouses around the world. This isn't a new policy, and we don't customize this policy for each city/county/state/country where we do business.

Our primary goal at Costco Wholesale is to keep our members happy. If you believe that our policy restricting members from bringing firearms into our warehouses is unfair or excessively burdensome, or you cannot agree to abide by this policy, Costco will promptly refund your annual membership fee in full upon request. Thank you for your understanding.

https://customerservice.costco.com/a...-warehouses%3F

+1
    I don't know about you guys but I've NEVER seen a "no guns allowed" sign on any business that I go into. Court houses, post offices, sure, but never seen one on a store or restaurant...

Page 7658 of 7658 FirstFirst ... 6658715876087648765676577658

Thread Information