Page 7432 of 7954 FirstFirst ... 643269327382742274307431743274337434744274827932 ... LastLast
Results 74,311 to 74,320 of 79536
    Lake Lion
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TxVirageTx View Post
    whats your take on the christians burned alive?child brides?the stabbings in london? on and on.we can fill pages here with muslim brutality,yet YOU won't speak of it,why is that?seems like a cowardly thing to do when in muslims eyes it so righteous.
    Cowards tie electrical cords to Iraqi penis'. Cowards send cruise missiles into factories. Cowards send gunships to wedding parties. Cowards use tanks against kids throwing rocks. I can go on for pages and pages of your Godless, inhumane, wretched behavior.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbutta View Post
    You need to thump harder yoyamma. That is your bible saying that. We are NOT allowed to kill babies or even dandelions. I don't want to talk about Paul's lies in Galatians or Ephesians. YY, you follow a way of conjecture. You are not on your death bed yet. Abandon falsehood, accept Islam and be Saved.
    Unless those dandelions are 'fighting' your religion, then you can kill them... as are aaaaaaaaaaaaall other innocent people your beliefs illogically define as tyrannical toward your movement.

Again, of all religions on this planet, of all having bloody pasts (I assume), ONE and only ONE has spent over a dozen centuries behaving with pedophilic barbaric action. I enjoy exposing your illogical childishness. You're assuming our soldiers traveled across this planet to simply fight your people without any justification. If my neighbor's children were being raped (in the name of your 'god'), his wife raped, himself hacked to pieces, I will stand and fight those doing this to my neighbor. Even though I wasn't accosted or attacked, I will stand and defend my neighbor. You claim to provoke fights using a label, like a playground child calling another names. "They're fighting our religion--KILL THEM!" Pathetic.
    Many country's soldiers are defending what is right. As your faiths followers burn, behead, rape, and murder people, all while claiming there actions are just, these soldiers are simply trying to stop YOUR people from raping, murdering--their own people!!! If you are truly a faith-driven man/woman, you should immediately stand against your faith killing it's own people! Right?

+1
    Cowards tie electrical cords to Iraqi penis'. Cowards send cruise missiles into factories. Cowards send gunships to wedding parties. Cowards use tanks against kids throwing rocks. I can go on for pages and pages of your Godless, inhumane, wretched behavior.
    Factories? Factories creating weapons your people use against your own people and tens of thousands of others, simply because you disagree with their chosen religion?
    If a group of terrorists take a break from murdering/raping/defiling/etc., and attend a wedding, this short 'break' doesn't constitute a reason to let them enjoy some down time, then resume their actions.
    If I saw a group of grown men taking turns with a 9 year old girl, even though it's 'allowed' accepted and demanded by your faith, I'd do worse than that.
    You see the cause/effect of killing innocent people, but you continue because you secretly like it. If your faith stopped it's brutal ways tomorrow, the world would be more peaceful tomorrow as 99.9999% of all terrorist activity comes from one 'faith'.

Lake Lion
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothman View Post
    Unless those dandelions are 'fighting' your religion, then you can kill them... as are aaaaaaaaaaaaall other innocent people your beliefs illogically define as tyrannical toward your movement.

.... If my neighbor's children were being raped (in the name of your 'god'), his wife raped, himself hacked to pieces, I will stand and fight those doing this to my neighbor. Even though I wasn't accosted or attacked, I will stand and defend my neighbor.... If you are truly a faith-driven man/woman, you should immediately stand against your faith killing it's own people! Right?
    Yes, and you will be labeled an insurgent and be killed. Your 15 year old daughter will be raped and burned. And your father put in guantanamo indefinitely.

Lake Lion
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothman View Post
    Factories? Factories creating weapons your people use against your own people and tens of thousands of others, simply because you disagree with their chosen religion?
    If a group of terrorists take a break from murdering/raping/defiling/etc., and attend a wedding, this short 'break' doesn't constitute a reason to let them enjoy some down time, then resume their actions.
    If I saw a group of grown men taking turns with a 9 year old girl, even though it's 'allowed' accepted and demanded by your faith, I'd do worse than that.
    You see the cause/effect of killing innocent people, but you continue because you secretly like it. If your faith stopped it's brutal ways tomorrow, the world would be more peaceful tomorrow as 99.9999% of all terrorist activity comes from one 'faith'.
    Aspirins are not weapons. Your faith is godless. Your ideology is vile. You have been troublemakers since your advent. In the end, the believers will win. I am done with you but fate is not.

+1
    Aspirins are not weapons. Your faith is godless. Your ideology is vile. You have been troublemakers since your advent. In the end, the believers will win. I am done with you but fate is not.

+1
    Only one of us worships an illiterate pedophilic slave owning murderer... but yea, I'm the vile one.

I displayed your false logic for all to see. I won't issue a vague threat to you, rather a promise. When your faith makes it's mass move against good, I promise we'll treat you and your children as you treat us/ours. If you accept that statement as a 'threat', you admit your faith is evil. If not, we both seek peace.
    You're out of your element assuming kind men like me won't snuff out evil in this world. Good will win, again, I assure you.

8. +1 by:

+1
    Explosions near Heathrow Airport as 15 vans and three lorries burn in massive inferno

EXPLOSIONS have been heard at an an industrial site near Heathrow Airport sending black smoke billowing from a massive fire.

Photos shared from the scene show large plumes of thick black smoke dominating the sky north of Heathrow Airport.
    BA passenger planes can be seen parked on the tarmac as the inferno rages at the scene in West Drayton.

Ten fire engines an 70 firefighters are on the scene battling the blaze, which is said to be at an "old coal depot".

Cops are also on the scene as road closures are in the place at the Hillingdon site.

One witness said: "My flat was shaking from the explosions."

Firefighters said a container, an industrial conveyor belt, 15 vans and three articulated lorries have caught fire.

More!

10. +1 by:

+1
    You need to thump harder yoyamma. That is your bible saying that.
    Yep, the Bible has an amazing way of splitting men wide open and revealing their inner being — and I can see it is already working on you.

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." - Heb 4:12

I don't want to talk about Paul's lies in Galatians or Ephesians.
    You sound scared to death of the NT, but there is no reason for it. I can see why you reject the New Testament of the Holy Bible — it is there you are seeing yourself measured and exposed against God's Truth and His righteousness. It is there you can see how wrong Islam's views are about the Lord Jesus Christ the only Begotten Son of God. But it's also the place where you will find liberty and hope for your soul.

Abandon falsehood, accept Islam and be Saved.
    No thanks, I can't be connected to a modern day Jew-hating Nazi movement. Besides, there is no salvation in Islam. Only one source for that:

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." - John 14:6

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12

12. +1 by:

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1
    Yes, and you will be labeled an insurgent and be killed. Your 15 year old daughter will be raped and burned. And your father put in guantanamo indefinitely.
    sounds just like a religion of peace there scott bacon

Page 7432 of 7954 FirstFirst ... 643269327382742274307431743274337434744274827932 ... LastLast

Thread Information