Page 7257 of 7277 FirstFirst ... 6257675772077247725572567257725872597267 ... LastLast
Results 72,561 to 72,570 of 72769
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    There's plenty of other sources on this.
    Of course.....but when opinion is added its no longer a news source. That is what the left does and why the main stream news media is not trusted. When the right does it, its just as wrong.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    LOL....it really bothers you that this former NYer resides in Texas, doesn't it? Just imagine how you'd feel if I lived in Florida.....as your neighbor! Secondly, the phrase "Don't Mess with Texas" wasn't invented by me, and it can be applied to many different subject matters, not just for LEOs. To answer your question regarding corruption, no one is exempt from it. We all have the ability to be corrupt.
    Again, you find the need to rehash Waco....ok....Koresh knew the Bible. He used the good book to do evil things all in the name of GOD. He is not, was not, a Christian. Go ahead, continue to hook your wagon to it! It says a lot about you.
    News flash....not all LEOs think alike. Some, a very small number, are anti-gun. Most are not anti-gun. Again, my opinion, all gun laws are unconstitutional. I bet you can find a native Texan to say otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post

Just the thought of having you as my neighbor is kinda creepy. But I'm sure we would get along fine. We agree on most stuff, anyway.

That's right. And the Feds who attacked the Christian families in Waco, TX were just as corrupted and under the control of the corrupted Democrats (Clintons, in fact) as Sheriff Scott Israel was here in Florida. This is what makes your original reply about TX so stupid.

Blah, blah, blah... Koresh was not even mentioned in my post. There were other people at the Mt. Carmel Center besides Koresh, including Christian FAMILIES with women and children who were attacked, slaughtered, burned, then the site was BULLDOZED by the corrupted Feds to cover the evidence of their corruption. Go ahead, continue to deny it! It says a lot about YOU.
    Having you as a neighbor would be just as creepy but yeah I agree we'd get along fine cause we agree on most stuff.

That's right, you never mentioned Koresh, BUT.....What happened at Waco on Feb. 28, 1993 would never have happened had Koresh NOT been the leader at Mount Carmel. No Koresh, no corruption of the Bible teachings, no corruption of weak minds, no hundreds of weapons/hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammo illegally obtained, no corruption of normal marriage morals, no child abuse, no ATF raid, no FBI actions, no fire, no death. One would think that if YOU had been there at that time YOU would have seen through Koresh and not be part of that "church"......or maybe not?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Gov. Gavin Newsom to draw down guard troops at border

California Gov. Gavin Newsom plans Monday to withdraw several hundred National Guard troops from the state's southern border with Mexico in defiance of the Trump administration's request for support from border states.

About 100 of the 360 troops will remain deployed under California's agreement with the federal government to focus specifically on combating transnational crime such as drug and gun smuggling, Newsom spokesman Nathan Click said. Specifically, they will be tasked with providing intelligence on transnational crime and assist with cargo dock operations and searches of commercial trucks for contraband.

Newsom's move comes on the heels of New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham, also a Democrat, pulling back her state's troops from the U.S.-Mexico border. The two state's former governors agreed to send troops to the border last April at the Trump administration's request along with Texas and Arizona.

Newsom's and Grisham's actions are a fresh, if symbolic, affront to President Donald Trump's description of an immigration crisis on the nation's southern border.

"The border 'emergency' is a manufactured crisis, and California will not be part of this political theater," Newsom plans to say in his Tuesday State of the State address, according to excerpts released by his office.

More!
    The President could federalize the New Mexico and Californication National Guard and return them to the border.

+1
    2 Singers Wear Pro-Trump Fashions On Grammy Carpet

Via WACH:

A few supporters of President Donald Trump made their fashion marks on the Grammy red carpet.

Singers Joy Villa and Ricky Rebel each wore looks that made political statements Sunday night.

Villa wore a white dress with the black outline of bricks and silver barbed wire tufts on her shoulders as well as carrying a purse with Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan.[…]

Rebel wore a red, white and blue jacket over white pants tucked into white boots. The jacket read “Trump” on the back and “Keep America Great” on the front.

Keep reading…

Link

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grammy-dress-204x300.png 
Views:	100 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	444632  

+1
    Florida’s Semi-Auto Rifle Ban Amendment Gaining Ground With Republican Donor’s Support

As we reported earlier, there is a push to pass an “assault weapons” ban in Florida via a ballot initiative to amend the state constitution. This is being spearheaded by Ban Assault Weapons NOW (BAWN), a bipartisan group of gun-grabbers made up of Republican and Democrat authoritarians who want to see law-abiding Floridians disarmed.

Now their effort is gaining political ground and financial support.

Republican Party big wig donor Al Hoffman has joined the fray. After Parkland, he announced that he wouldn’t support any Republican candidate unless they back gun control. Republican officials like Rep. Brian Mast folded like a cheap suit.

Now Hoffman is throwing his money behind BAWN’s efforts.

As reported by The Atlantic;

BAWN has partnered with prominent Republican donor Al Hoffman and his gun control advocacy organization, Americans for Gun Safety Now!, which is made up almost entirely of Republicans who support an assault weapons ban.

They have now formed a coalition, Do Something Florida! Under their division of labor, BAWN will handle the gathering of petition signatures needed to get on the ballot, and Americans for Gun Safety Now! will direct an education and advocacy campaign arguing the need for an assault weapons ban.

Here’s Americans for Gun Safety Now! list of Republican elected officials and major supporters.

If you click here, you can see their press release announcing that they’re joining BAWN to go after semi-automatic firearms in Florida. They’re dead-set on getting the required signatures needed to put this on the 2020 ballot.

Lots More!

Name:	GOP-List1-768x737.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	444668  

Lake Lion
    +1
    380 Southern Baptist leaders and volunteers accused of sexual misconduct

By Daniel Burke, CNN Religion Editor
    Updated 2:24 PM ET, Mon February 11, 2019

Since 1998, about 380 Southern Baptist leaders and volunteers have faced allegations of sexual misconduct, according to a sweeping investigation by two Texas newspapers.

(CNN)Since 1998, about 380 Southern Baptist leaders and volunteers have faced allegations of sexual misconduct, according to a sweeping investigation by two Texas newspapers.

The Houston Chronicle and the San Antonio Express-News also found that in the past 20 years, more than 700 victims have been abused, with some urged to have abortions and forgive their abusers.
    The newspapers said their investigation included "examining federal and state court databases, prison records and official documents from more than 20 states and by searching sex offender registries nationwide."
    In Texas alone, the newspapers interviewed police and district attorneys in 40 counties.

"Ultimately, we compiled information on 380 credibly accused officials in Southern Baptist churches, including pastors, deacons, Sunday school teachers and volunteers," the newspapers said. "We verified that about 220 had been convicted of sex crimes or received deferred prosecutions in plea deals."
    Of those 220, 90 remain in prison and 100 are registered sex offenders, according to the report.
    The investigation comes as other religious bodies, including the Catholic Church, face accusations of widespread sexual abuse of its members, especially children, over decades.
    Churches are autonomous

But unlike the Catholic Church and other Christian denominations, the Southern Baptist Convention is a collection of 47,000 autonomous churches, with little power to force churches to comply with policies.
    "The SBC presents no governing policies to churches because the SBC is not a governing organization; it is a service organization. Each church is self-governing," said Sing Oldham, a spokesman for the Southern Baptist Convention.
    "However, the Convention has consistently called on churches to report immediately to law enforcement any known or suspected instance of sexual abuse in a church context and has provided resources to inform churches of ways to help protect their congregants," Oldham added.
    With about 15 million members, the Southern Baptist Convention is the largest Protestant denomination in the United States.
    In 2013, Southern Baptist leaders passed a non-binding resolution on child sexual abuse.
    "We remind all Southern Baptists of their legal and moral responsibility to report any accusations of child abuse to authorities in addition to implementing any appropriate church discipline or internal restoration processes," "We likewise call upon all Southern Baptists to cooperate fully with law enforcement officials in exposing and bringing to justice all perpetrators, sexual or otherwise, who criminally harm children placed in our trust."
    The resolution also urged Southern Baptist churches to use background checks, including the Justice Department's database of sexual predators "or other relevant resources" to screen potential staff and volunteers.
    The Southern Baptist Convention does not maintain its own registry of sexual offenders.
    "In 2018, as advocates again pressed SBC officials for such a registry, Houston Chronicle reporters began to search news archives, websites and databases nationwide to compile an archive of allegations of sexual abuse, sexual assault and other serious misconduct involving Southern Baptist pastors and other church officials," the newspapers said.
    "We found complaints made against hundreds of pastors, church officials and volunteers at Southern Baptist churches nationwide."

Sick bastards.

7. +1 by:

+1
    That's right, you never mentioned Koresh, BUT.....What happened at Waco on Feb. 28, 1993 would never have happened had Koresh NOT been the leader at Mount Carmel. No Koresh, no corruption of the Bible teachings, no corruption of weak minds, no hundreds of weapons/hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammo illegally obtained, no corruption of normal marriage morals, no child abuse, no ATF raid, no FBI actions, no fire, no death. One would think that if YOU had been there at that time YOU would have seen through Koresh and not be part of that "church"......or maybe not?
    Based on my research, I think most of that crap was "invented" by the corrupted Democrats, who intended to protect their corrupted President Clinton and totally DESTROY a group of Christian citizens at any cost. And where have we seen this before? Oh yeah, just a few weeks ago at the Brett Kavanaugh hearings!

Many of the SAME DemcocRATS who spewed horrible lies and venom at Kavanaugh were also in power during the Waco hearings, where they piled on the victims and did everything they could to make them look evil! Chucky Schumer, Sheila Jackson Lee, etc. — they were all very active in this smear campaign against the Waco survivors, as was the complicit news media; right down to the media's THREE VIDEO TAPES of the initial attack and gun fire by Clinton's thugs which went "missing."

Despite the various reports of "child abuse," as far as I know there never was any solid evidence of this, and even Reno herself had to admit that. Now we can see that much of this was a smear job to justify DEMOCIDE by Reno and her crew. Think about it Bob; there was child abuse, so let's GAS the children — seriously?

I'm not a fan of the Davidian's weird doctrine, and I'm not saying it never happened, but bottom line, not even one adult at that compound was ever charged with criminal child abuse, even after months of government "investigations" both before and after the slaughter. They were attempting to back up the charges of "abuse" from Bill Clinton — who was himself proven to be an adulterous liar!

As we have recently seen with the Waco families and now Kavanaugh, DemocRATS will stop at nothing to DESTROY any American citizens they hate — including paying off "witnesses," total fabrication of false events, fraudulent testimony, destruction of evidence, (bulldozers!) plus massive corruption of the ATF, the FBI, etc.; and they will do it all in front of cameras on national television without an ounce of shame — and enjoy total impunity. And people like YOU sit around and still believe that sh!t!

Heck, I believed it myself when I watched the Waco event unfolding back in 1993, but I don't see it the same way now, I am much more skeptical of the government's role (unlike you, a gullible government servant who has defended both Reno and Sheila Jackson Lee on this very forum).

It is remarkable to me that a man like you can get so much right, but totally embarrass yourself when anyone mentions the slaughter of the Christian FAMILIES at Waco.

9. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Based on my opinion, I think most of that crap was "invented" by the corrupted Democrats, who intended to protect their corrupted President Clinton and totally DESTROY a group of Christian citizens at any cost. And where have we seen this before? Oh yeah, just a few weeks ago at the Brett Kavanaugh hearings!

Many of the SAME DemcocRATS who spewed horrible lies and venom at Kavanaugh were also in power during the Waco hearings, where they piled on the victims and did everything they could to make them look evil! Chucky Schumer, Sheila Jackson Lee, etc. — they were all very active in this smear campaign against the Waco survivors, as was the complicit news media; right down to the media's THREE VIDEO TAPES of the initial attack and gun fire by Clinton's thugs which went "missing."

Despite the various reports of "child abuse," as far as I know there never was any solid evidence of this, and even Reno herself had to admit that. Now we can see that much of this was a smear job to justify DEMOCIDE by Reno and her crew. Think about it Bob; there was child abuse, so let's GAS the children — seriously?

I'm not a fan of the Davidian's weird doctrine, and I'm not saying it never happened, but bottom line, not even one adult at that compound was ever charged with criminal child abuse, even after months of government "investigations" both before and after the slaughter. They were attempting to back up the charges of "abuse" from Bill Clinton — who was himself proven to be an adulterous liar!

As we have recently seen with the Waco families and now Kavanaugh, DemocRATS will stop at nothing to DESTROY any American citizens they hate — including paying off "witnesses," total fabrication of false events, fraudulent testimony, destruction of evidence, (bulldozers!) plus massive corruption of the ATF, the FBI, etc.; and they will do it all in front of cameras on national television without an ounce of shame — and enjoy total impunity. And people like YOU sit around and still believe that sh!t!

Heck, I believed it myself when I watched the Waco event unfolding back in 1993, but I don't see it the same way now, I am much more skeptical of the government's role (unlike you, a gullible government servant who has defended both Reno and Sheila Jackson Lee on this very forum).

It is remarkable to me that a man like you can get so much right, but totally embarrass yourself when anyone mentions the slaughter of the Christian FAMILIES at Waco.
    I agree that the Clintons and the democrat party, then and now are corrupt. They have been so for a very long time, but that is all besides the point. The fact is one man is responsible for Waco; David Koresh, aka Vernon Howell. He alone is to blame. Stop giving this guy a pass for his "weird doctrine". It wasn't weird, it was a corrupted doctrine created by Koresh to serve Koresh and he alone brought death and destruction to innocents, believing his lies. We have seen other so called Christian leaders corrupt themselves for their own selfish purposes in a quest for power, money, and/or sexual desires/gratifications. However, Koresh's desires were that too, but it went much further. It wasn't about religious freedom or 2A rights, it was about creating and forcing his view of Revelations upon his followers. He even said so.....but the gument missed it!

+1
    I agree that the Clintons and the democrat party, then and now are corrupt. They have been so for a very long time, but that is all besides the point. The fact is one man is responsible for Waco; David Koresh, aka Vernon Howell. He alone is to blame. Stop giving this guy a pass for his "weird doctrine". It wasn't weird, it was a corrupted doctrine created by Koresh to serve Koresh and he alone brought death and destruction to innocents, believing his lies. We have seen other so called Christian leaders corrupt themselves for their own selfish purposes in a quest for power, money, and/or sexual desires/gratifications. However, Koresh's desires were that too, but it went much further. It wasn't about religious freedom or 2A rights, it was about creating and forcing his view of Revelations upon his followers. He even said so.....but the gument missed it!
    Dang skippy. Yo is wrong because using a shape charge on the room of the ONE room where intel is 100% sure women and children are scared, cowering, being doused with gas, coughing, is a perfect response. Hopefully this 'kind' and 'well orchestrated' response will befall those on this forum defending this. Cuz shape charges and military grade (illegal) gas used on civilians is justified, every time.

+1

Name:	IMG_6799.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	444685   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Attachmen.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	444686   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8160.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	444687  

Page 7257 of 7277 FirstFirst ... 6257675772077247725572567257725872597267 ... LastLast

Thread Information