Page 7120 of 7124 FirstFirst ... 6120 6620 7070 7110 7118 7119 7120 7121 7122 ... LastLast
Results 71,191 to 71,200 of 71234
  1. #71191
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    37,624
    +1
    12,879
    Minnesota State University Professor Asserts That Mary ‘Didn’t Give Consent,’ Accuses God of Being Predatory



    A Minnesota State University professor has sparked backlash after asserting that the Virgin Mary did not give consent to be impregnated and implied that God was predatory.



    Psychology professor and sex therapist Dr. Eric Sprankle tweeted “the virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen. There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario. Happy Holidays.”


    The virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen. There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario. Happy Holidays.
    — Eric Sprankle, PsyD (@DrSprankle) December 3, 2018


    It was quickly pointed out that Mary did indeed consent, to which Sprankle argued that there is too much of a power dynamic between God and a human to have been legit.


    Sorry. LK 1 26:38 states clearly that the angel communicated God's plan for Mary and in verse 38 she agreed. Whether you believe or disbelieve, it helps if you actually read the text.
    — Tom Cleary (@believeandobey3) December 4, 2018


    “The biblical god regularly punished disobedience,” Sprankle rebutted. “The power difference (deity vs mortal) and the potential for violence for saying ‘no’ negates her ‘yes.’ To put someone in this position is an unethical abuse of power at best and grossly predatory at worst.”







    The biblical god regularly punished disobedience. The power difference (deity vs mortal) and the potential for violence for saying “no” negates her “yes.” To put someone in this position is an unethical abuse of power at best and grossly predatory at worst.
    — Eric Sprankle, PsyD (@DrSprankle) December 4, 2018


    Sprankle frequently tweets about Satanism, BDSM and sex.
    Campus Reform noted that Sprankle also decorated his Christmas tree with Satanic imagery.


    Satanic holiday decor shopping on Etsy is the reason for the season. pic.twitter.com/t4EPPIgKtN
    — Eric Sprankle, PsyD (@DrSprankle) December 2, 2018



    Link


  2. +1 by:


  3. #71192
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    37,624
    +1
    12,879
    Democrat in North Carolina Congressional Race Withdraws His Concession Amid Investigation Into ‘Ballot Harvesting’



    Democrat Dan McCready announced Thursday in a video posted to his Twitter account that he is withdrawing his concession in North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District after finding out ballots may have been illegally “harvested” by his Republican opponent.



    “Today, I withdraw my concession to Mark Harris,” McCready said in a video posted to his Twitter while calling on his Republican opponent Mark Harris “to tell us exactly what he knew and when he knew it.”


    “Over the last week, we have seen the criminal activity come to light, and we have seen that my opponent Mark Harris has bankrolled this criminal activity,” McCready told local Charlotte station WSOC-TV on Thursday.







    BREAKING: Dan McCready tells me he is officially withdrawing his concession.


    In an exclusive interview, he tells me he thinks Mark Harris knew what McCrae Dowless was doing and that Harris bankrolled "criminal activity." #ncpol #NC09 @wsoctv pic.twitter.com/m7LhB2vGnM
    — Joe Bruno (@JoeBrunoWSOC9) December 6, 2018


    VIDEO of McCready withdrawing his concession:



    I didn’t serve overseas in the Marines to come home to NC and watch a criminal, bankrolled by my opponent, take away people’s very right to vote. Today I withdraw my concession and call on Mark Harris to end his silence and tell us exactly what he knew, and when. pic.twitter.com/2hcT00DVhQ
    — Dan McCready for NC (@McCreadyForNC) December 6, 2018


    Three Republican state Senators in North Carolina asked Governor Roy Cooper (D) to create a bipartisan group to investigate claims of ballot harvesting.


    It is alleged that a Leslie McCrae Dowless Jr., a contractor working for Republican Mark Harris illegally told people to collect absentee ballots also known as ballot harvesting.


    “Ballot harvesting” is what flipped 7 of 14House seats blue in California – it is illegal in virtually every state for a reason.



    The Communists Democrats in California quietly passed legislature in 2016 allowing ballot harvesting.


    The amount of mail-in ballots counted in Orange County were unprecedented – a whopping 250,000 ballots were produced in OC as a result of the new “ballot harvesting” law.


    Now an entire congressional race in North Carolina may be completely reset by the House which means candidates would have to go through the filing process, primary election and general election all over again based on a highly unethical practice that violates chain of custody – meanwhile this practice is completely legal in California.


    This should be a huge wake up call to the GOP to take action and demand ballot harvesting be illegal in California and every state.


    Link

  4. #71193
    mjh3ides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida
    Posts
    7,374
    +1
    3,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Democrat in North Carolina Congressional Race Withdraws His Concession Amid Investigation Into ‘Ballot Harvesting’



    Democrat Dan McCready announced Thursday in a video posted to his Twitter account that he is withdrawing his concession in North Carolina’s 9th Congressional District after finding out ballots may have been illegally “harvested” by his Republican opponent.



    “Today, I withdraw my concession to Mark Harris,” McCready said in a video posted to his Twitter while calling on his Republican opponent Mark Harris “to tell us exactly what he knew and when he knew it.”


    “Over the last week, we have seen the criminal activity come to light, and we have seen that my opponent Mark Harris has bankrolled this criminal activity,” McCready told local Charlotte station WSOC-TV on Thursday.







    BREAKING: Dan McCready tells me he is officially withdrawing his concession.


    In an exclusive interview, he tells me he thinks Mark Harris knew what McCrae Dowless was doing and that Harris bankrolled "criminal activity." #ncpol #NC09 @wsoctv pic.twitter.com/m7LhB2vGnM
    — Joe Bruno (@JoeBrunoWSOC9) December 6, 2018


    VIDEO of McCready withdrawing his concession:



    I didn’t serve overseas in the Marines to come home to NC and watch a criminal, bankrolled by my opponent, take away people’s very right to vote. Today I withdraw my concession and call on Mark Harris to end his silence and tell us exactly what he knew, and when. pic.twitter.com/2hcT00DVhQ
    — Dan McCready for NC (@McCreadyForNC) December 6, 2018


    Three Republican state Senators in North Carolina asked Governor Roy Cooper (D) to create a bipartisan group to investigate claims of ballot harvesting.


    It is alleged that a Leslie McCrae Dowless Jr., a contractor working for Republican Mark Harris illegally told people to collect absentee ballots also known as ballot harvesting.


    “Ballot harvesting” is what flipped 7 of 14House seats blue in California – it is illegal in virtually every state for a reason.



    The Communists Democrats in California quietly passed legislature in 2016 allowing ballot harvesting.


    The amount of mail-in ballots counted in Orange County were unprecedented – a whopping 250,000 ballots were produced in OC as a result of the new “ballot harvesting” law.


    Now an entire congressional race in North Carolina may be completely reset by the House which means candidates would have to go through the filing process, primary election and general election all over again based on a highly unethical practice that violates chain of custody – meanwhile this practice is completely legal in California.


    This should be a huge wake up call to the GOP to take action and demand ballot harvesting be illegal in California and every state.


    Link
    Dems pull off the most prolific election fraud in history...and in the races where they cheated & STILL didn't win, they're accusing the repub of cheating.


  5. #71194
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    37,624
    +1
    12,879
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    Dems pull off the most prolific election fraud in history...and in the races where they cheated & STILL didn't win, they're accusing the repub of cheating.

    And that's surprising how? lol. Commie 101. Subversives gonna subvert...it's what they do. The real crime is that they are allowed to get away with it.


  6. #71195
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    37,624
    +1
    12,879
    Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers Have Come Forward With Hundreds Of Pages Of Evidence, Meadows Says



    Another smoking gun that will be ignored.


    Via Fox News:




    Three people have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence of potential wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation, including misappropriation of funds and allegations of quid-pro-quo promises made to donors during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., told Fox News on Thursday.


    Meadows, the leader of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, is also the chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations. The panel is set to hold an investigative hearing next week on the status of the Foundation case.


    U.S. Attorney John Huber was tasked to investigate the foundation last year by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions.


    The Clinton Foundation consistently has maintained that it is a charity, and never traded on Hillary Clinton’s position as America’s top diplomat, which she held from 2009-2013. The organization has a four-star rating from the watchdog site Charity Navigator and has touted its mission “to create economic opportunity, improve public health, and inspire civic engagement and service.”


    However, The Hill reported Thursday that prosecutors working for Huber recently requested documents from a private investigative firm that also has been looking into the foundation. The firm, MDA Analytics LLC, reportedly has contacted the IRS, the Justice Department and the FBI’s Little Rock office with evidence from its own investigation.


    In addition, The Hill reported that a whistleblower submission filed with the FBI and IRS in August 2017 included internal legal reviews that the Clinton Foundation conducted between 2008 and 2011. Those reviews raised concerns about legal compliance and improper mingling of personal and charity business.


    According to the Hill report, MDA investigators met with Clinton Foundation CFO Andrew Kessel in late November 2016. During the meeting, Kessel said that “one of the biggest problems was [former President Bill] Clinton’s commingling and use of business and donated funds and his personal expenses.” A separate interview memo stated that Bill Clinton “mixes and matches his personal business with that of the foundation. Many people within the foundation have tried to caution him about this but he does not listen, and there really is no talking to him.”


    Keep reading…


    Link



  7. #71196
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    37,624
    +1
    12,879



    PRESIDENT TRUMP Picks William Barr as Next Attorney General



    President Trump announced on Friday morning he will nominate William Barr, a former Bush attorney general, as the next Attorney General of the United States.

    FOX Legal expert Gregg Jarrett warned the president on Thursday that Barr is an “establishment insider.”



    The Hill reported:


    President Trump on Friday said he would nominate William Barr, a former attorney general under George H.W. Bush, to helm the Justice Department.


    “He was my first choice since day one,” Trump told reporters on the South Lawn of Barr. “He ‘ll be nominated.”


    Trump also said he would nominate Heather Nauert to be the next U.S. ambassador to the United Nations. Nauert, who has served as the spokeswoman for the State Department for Trump’s presidency, had previously been seen as the favorite for the role.

    If confirmed, Barr will fill the void left by Jeff Sessions when he resigned as attorney general at Trump’s request in early November after weathering months of attacks from the president over his recusal from the Russia investigation.

    While he is a well-known figure in Washington, Barr is expected to face a tough confirmation battle in the Senate.

    He is likely to face questions about the Justice Department’s political independence from the White House as well as Trump’s criticism of the department over special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into possible collusion between the president’s campaign and Moscow.


    In the meantime, Matthew Whitaker will continue to lead the department in an acting capacity.


    Link


  8. #71197
    alostaunau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Covina, CA
    Posts
    925
    +1
    674

    Thanks obama and GM ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Minnesota State University Professor Asserts That Mary ‘Didn’t Give Consent,’ Accuses God of Being Predatory



    A Minnesota State University professor has sparked backlash after asserting that the Virgin Mary did not give consent to be impregnated and implied that God was predatory.



    Psychology professor and sex therapist Dr. Eric Sprankle tweeted “the virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen. There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario. Happy Holidays.”


    The virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen. There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario. Happy Holidays.
    — Eric Sprankle, PsyD (@DrSprankle) December 3, 2018


    It was quickly pointed out that Mary did indeed consent, to which Sprankle argued that there is too much of a power dynamic between God and a human to have been legit.


    Sorry. LK 1 26:38 states clearly that the angel communicated God's plan for Mary and in verse 38 she agreed. Whether you believe or disbelieve, it helps if you actually read the text.
    — Tom Cleary (@believeandobey3) December 4, 2018


    “The biblical god regularly punished disobedience,” Sprankle rebutted. “The power difference (deity vs mortal) and the potential for violence for saying ‘no’ negates her ‘yes.’ To put someone in this position is an unethical abuse of power at best and grossly predatory at worst.”







    The biblical god regularly punished disobedience. The power difference (deity vs mortal) and the potential for violence for saying “no” negates her “yes.” To put someone in this position is an unethical abuse of power at best and grossly predatory at worst.
    — Eric Sprankle, PsyD (@DrSprankle) December 4, 2018


    Sprankle frequently tweets about Satanism, BDSM and sex.
    Campus Reform noted that Sprankle also decorated his Christmas tree with Satanic imagery.


    Satanic holiday decor shopping on Etsy is the reason for the season. pic.twitter.com/t4EPPIgKtN
    — Eric Sprankle, PsyD (@DrSprankle) December 2, 2018



    Link

    Oh my God! These bozos have nothing better to do then come up with nonsense!


  9. #71198
    mjh3ides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida
    Posts
    7,374
    +1
    3,165
    Biggest bust in Tenaha history. A couple birds nests, two hi-points, an empty pill bottle, a bottle of water, two boxes of plastic bags & a whopping $70 in cash.

    The comments on this are epic...

    "What was the drug dealer's name...El Cheapo?"
    "I've seen bigger busts on Paw Patrol"

    https://www.facebook.com/KTREnews/ph...type=3&theater

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47341531_10157204864517994_7912436507879669760_o.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	442649  


  10. #71199
    mjh3ides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida
    Posts
    7,374
    +1
    3,165
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	48016037_2280691042148798_1473994834246107136_n.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	442650   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47325082_10155945653744849_7070167853193756672_n.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	442651  


  11. #71200
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    23,447
    +1
    7,148
    Quote Originally Posted by 1tommygunner1927 View Post
    My powers of observation are lacking today.
    Kinda like your powers of understanding on Waco.

    Smile everybody, it's FRIDAY...

  12. +1 by:


Page 7120 of 7124 FirstFirst ... 6120 6620 7070 7110 7118 7119 7120 7121 7122 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 48 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 42 guests)

  1. Blue Wolf,
  2. KamikazeGPR,
  3. nmpeter,
  4. Treemn,
  5. wetwolf

Similar Threads

  1. A Big Thank You! And Another Question?
    By wjstewart in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 03:07 PM
  2. Thanks Duke and BeerDart- ODI grips on stock trim
    By OsideBill in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 07:32 AM
  3. Thanks RXP6 and others!
    By SearayEX12 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 06:29 PM
  4. Want to thank Jerry and the site!!!
    By ArmyRXP in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 07:28 PM
  5. Thanks Carl and members of the forum
    By Full_Throttle in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 12:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •