Page 6974 of 7001 FirstFirst ... 5974 6474 6924 6964 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6984 ... LastLast
Results 69,731 to 69,740 of 70003
    +1
    Arizona Dem Senate Candidate Compared Deaths of U.S. Soldiers to Deaths From Illegal Border Crossings

Far leftist organizer trying now to pitch herself as a moderate.

Via Free Beacon:

Representative Kyrsten Sinema, the Democratic nominee in the Arizona Senate race, wrote a group email in 2006 in which she drew equivalence between the deaths of people trying to illegally cross the U.S. southern border to American soldiers fighting and dying in Iraq.

Additionally, when detailing her views on immigration in a profile from 2009, Sinema said, “I oppose all of them [immigration laws],” a stance that appears to differ from the policy positions she currently advertises on her campaign website.

Sinema drew the comparison between the deaths of troops to the death of someone attempting an illegal border crossing when addressing a Yahoo! group called “Local to Global Justice.”

Keep reading…

Link
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen-Shot-2018-10-10-at-12.44.39-PM-300x193.png 
Views:	81 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	440497  

2. +1 by:

+1
    Director Wray Refuses to Deny Trump’s Phone Calls Are Being Collected in FISA Database

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified to the U.S. Senate Wednesday morning about domestic spying and government abuse of data.

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) asked Director Wray if President Trump’s conversations are getting collected in the FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) database and he would not answer.

“We know bad actors exist within intel community,” Senator Paul said. “REFORM NEEDED NOW” the Kentucky Senator added.

RAND PAUL: The FBI Director just testified in the US Senate. I asked him if @realDonaldTrump phone conversations are getting collected in the FISA database. He wouldn’t answer. Is NSA or FBI listening in on our President? We know bad actors exist within intel community. REFORM NEEDED NOW

🚨 The FBI Director just testified in the US Senate. I asked him if @realDonaldTrump phone conversations are getting collected in the FISA database. He wouldn't answer. Is NSA or FBI listening in on our President? We know bad actors exist within intel community. REFORM NEEDED NOW
    — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) October 10, 2018

“Do you think that it is possible that the President’s conversations with international leaders are in the FISA database?” Senator Paul asked Director Wray.

“I’m not sure there is anything I can speak to,” Wray responded.

Senator Paul continued to press Director Wray about the government abuse of data for several minutes.
    When the U.S. government listens in on foreigners’ phone calls, they are supposed to ‘mask’ any American citizens caught up in the conversation.

We now know Obama’s corrupt administration was illegally unmasking Americans caught up in FISA wiretaps and illegally obtained a FISA warrant and three subsequent renewals on Carter Page.

VIDEO:

Today I questioned FBI Director Wray on the domestic spying and government abuse of our data. The concern of us who want more control over what the government can do with our data is because as Madison said men are not angels. That's why we have the Constitution. pic.twitter.com/nOmqoPp62J
    — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) October 10, 2018

Link

4. +1 by:

+1
    Storm Surge to Roofs, Houses Destroyed by Hurricane Michael in Mexico Beach, FL

Mexico Beach, Florida, took a direct hit Wednesday from Hurricane Michael with houses destroyed and storm surge that went as high as roofs as seen in video posted online. Michael came onshore just shy of Category 5 status with 155 MPH winds and pressure of 919 MB.

WFLA reporter Josh Benson relayed video from Talarico Tessa and posted the clips to Twitter.

A whole house was ripped apart in #Mexico Beach, #Florida. Here is video of parts of the home washing up to other properties. This is one powerful storm. #HurricaneMichael. (via Talarico Tessa) #Hurricane #mexicobeach pic.twitter.com/BBlzMm4Au2
    — Josh Benson (@WFLAJosh) October 10, 2018

A look at what houses in #Mexico Beach, #Florida look like right now. This is a follow up from the previous clip posted. They are now submerged and were no match for #HurricaneMichael (via Tessa Talarico) #Hurricane #Michael #HurricaneMichael2018 pic.twitter.com/GJENrhFJha
    — Josh Benson (@WFLAJosh) October 10, 2018

ABC’s Ginger Zee posted a photo of Mexico Beach

Damage now from the back side of our condo building in Mexico Beach. #Michael pic.twitter.com/BVAJfPFwkZ
    — Ginger Zee (@Ginger_Zee) October 10, 2018

Link

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hurricane-Michael-Josh-Benson-WFLA-Twitter-10102018-600x338.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	440505  

+1
    Rod Rosenstein Refuses to Turn Over Subpoenaed Memos – Backs Out of Thursday’s Congressional Hearing

Last week, Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows (R-NC), who previously filed articles of impeachment against Rosenstein, called for the Deputy Attorney General to appear before Congress under oath this week.

But today Rosenstein notified Congress he will not turn over the subpoenaed memos and will not appear before the House Judiciary Committee on Thursday.

-NYT reports (McCabe memos) Rosenstein discussed recording the President
    -FBI Chief Counsel Jim Baker: Rosenstein was serious about recording POTUS
    -McCabe memos subpoenaed by Congress

Rosenstein won’t turn over memos, and he’s a no-show for tomorrow’s scheduled questioning.
    — Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) October 10, 2018

Here’s more from Rep. Jim Jordan.

Rosenstein a no show for tomorrow. Wonder why?https://t.co/e2OOdpFJET
    — Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) October 10, 2018

Link

7. +1 by:

+1
    When any of you Florida dudes can report in that would be great. I'm praying that you're all ok.

9. +1 by:

+1
    Days After Antifa Shut Down Portland Street, Maxine Waters Calls Trump “A Poster Boy For What A Mob Protester Looks Like”

Via Daily Caller:

On the same week Antifa protesters shut down a street corner, threatened drivers with physical harm, and vandalized cars in Portland, Oregon, Democratic California Rep. Maxine Waters called President Donald Trump “a poster boy for what a mob protestor looks like.”

Waters appearing on MSNBC with Chris Hayes was asked to comment on a montage of several Fox News Commentators and Republican politicians calling protesters from the left “mob rule.”

Waters responded, “This president is the poster boy for what a mob protester looks like. He is matter of fact, he’s the one who has been violent in his speech. He’s the one in his rallies have said things like this, I’d like to punch him in the face.

Trump said that at one of his rallies. He said knock the crap out of them, would you, and seriously, OK, just knock the hell.

I mean, I promise I will pay the legal fees. That’s the kind of talk that he has done. That’s violent talk, we don’t have that kind of talk that have come from the women that are protesting.”

Link + Video

Meanwhile...

Eric Holder On Republicans: “When They Go Low, We Kick Them”…

11. +1 by:

+1
    Q thanks I am good. My oldest is in Tallahasse she said thing are ok where she is just no power went out around 3:00 PM today. Can't take her a generator since she is in a second floor apts with no balcony. We'll see how I goes

Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    When any of you Florida dudes can report in that would be great. I'm praying that you're all ok.

The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    +1
    Anyone heard from Yoyama?????

+1
    Everything is good here, thanks guys... just been real busy with work

The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Everything is good here, thanks guys... just been real busy with work
    Cool

Page 6974 of 7001 FirstFirst ... 5974 6474 6924 6964 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6984 ... LastLast

Thread Information