Page 1641 of 8402 FirstFirst ... 641114115911631163916401641164216431651169121412641 ... LastLast
Results 16,401 to 16,410 of 84016
    flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    ohhh man, if that was in my neighborhood I would have lit that up right where it was flying while holding my AR across the street....just so they got the message
    But, but... if you did that, then all the Moonbat Liberals like Rod-Islam would accuse you of being intolerant. Because as a 'good American' you're supposed to be 'tolerant' of Communism, and Nazis, and HAMAS. Maybe even march with them, Right Rod?

As I posted a few weeks ago; it's interesting how Europe is responding
    to these Islamist Jew haters...

Netherlands Bans ISIS Flag
    After Anti-Semitism Sweeps
    Into Amsterdam; Flag Compared
    to Nazi Symbols

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...Semitism-Surge
    damn right im intolerant! As a great great grandson of a Holocaust refugee I remember stories my great grand father used to tell of the atrocities that were done to him and his family in Germany. This time around it's going to be much worse if it's allowed to happen. If the US falls, this whole planet is going back to near Stone Age. I worry every day what this world is going to be like for my daughters if this Muslim influence is not eliminated. Are they going to be cattle and forced to submit to some Muslim extremist in full hajabs or are they going to live in A free state like I grew up in....very scary times indeed. Especially with all these commie libs, progressives... every other scumbag that is willing to trade our freedom for the sake of PC tolerance for special interest groups with the mentality that if we play cool with them they might like us and be tolerant also....
    I know exactly what you mean. My son just got back from touring Europe; they were all over the place; Italy, Amsterdam, Berlin, etc; he was telling me about the tour guide pointing out all the bullet holes and signs of Communism and the Fascists still in the buildings in some of the places over there. He also made a point to visit Normandy; he said wherever he went people asked if he was American; he told them yes, and they said "thank you." People understand fascism over there; they've seen what it does. Too many people over here have forgotten America has enemies. They don't even understand how to recognize a threat to their own freedom any more.
    You are spot on... I was last over there in 04. England, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France.I toured my great uncles last week alive during WW2. Made it within 3 weeks of the end of Germany's surrender. I brought some dirt home from where he fell to "bring him home" because not all of him made it home.
    Other Americans were wearing Canadian flags on back packs etc, to "hide" their English. And you are right, I stuck out and was asked if I was American... Same thing, "thank you" in so many words. Our society has been so sheltered from actual world events that affect their every day lives that they have become passive to what has been happening daily... A little bit at a time. Hell, even 9/11 wasn't enough to wake this country up because it didn't affect everyone directly like say WW2 did financially and morally.

2. +1 by:

+1
    LMAO!!!

Name:  1004650_338750572924794_25003267_n.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  8.0 KB

President Obama walks into a local bank in Chicago to cash a check. He is surrounded by Secret Service agents. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me?"

Cashier:
    "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"

Obama:
    "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am President Barack Obama, the President of the United States of AMERICA !!!!"

Cashier:
    "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of 9/11, impostors, forgers, money laundering, and bad mortgage underwriting not to mention requirements of the Dodd/Frank legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Obama:
    “Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier:
    "I am sorry Mr. President but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Obama:
    "I am urging you, please, to cash this check. I need to buy a gift for Michelle for Valentine’s Day"

Cashier:
    "Look Mr. President, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into one of our bank branches without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a coffee cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check.”
    “Another time, Andre Agassi came into the same place without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a fabulous shot where as the tennis ball landed in a coffee cup. With that shot we cashed his check.
    So, Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as the President of the United States?"

Obama:
    Obama stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do and I don’t have a clue.”
    Cashier:
    "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?

+1
    Saw This today and just thought WOW Boy do I want some Hope and Change right now

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    What's good for California is good for everybody. Not sure how this is going to create more water but hope it works.

+1
    As Protests Roll On, Ferguson Cops Bust 2 Reporters

POLICE ARREST MORE THAN 10 OTHERS, INCLUDING ALDERMAN

Two reporters live-tweeted their own arrests and detention last night at a McDonald's in Ferguson, Mo., where protests have been ongoing after the shooting death last weekend of 18-year-old Michael Brown. Wesley Lowery of the Washington Post and the Huffington Post's Ryan Reilly say they were reporting on the protests when a SWAT team entered the restaurant and hauled them away, reports the AP. Both men say they were "handled roughly" after being accused of trespassing but were later released without being charged—and without any good explanation, reports the New York Times, which also notes that police arrested more than 10 others last night, including a St. Louis alderman who was vocal on social media about the protests.

Police "crowd control" tactics since Brown's death have come under heavy criticism, especially the use of rubber bullets, tear gas, and guns trained on the crowds, reportsVox.com. "They essentially acted as a military force," Reilly said on MSNBC via the Huffington Post, revealing that he thinks he was detained because he wouldn't give his ID. "The worst part was [the officer] slammed my head against the glass purposefully on the way out of McDonald's and then sarcastically apologized for it." Lowery gives his own account in the Washington Post, saying that he was "slammed … into a soda machine" and that no one would tell him the arresting officer's name or ID number (read his entire first-person account). The St. Louis American also tweeted a similar claim last night, saying that "Two of our unarmed, female reporters had assault weapons pointed at them by officers. Nothing says peace like threatening a women's life." Meanwhile, Anonymous released audio of the aftermath of Brown's shooting.

Link

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    $7.1 billion in new borrowing so you can drink your own piss?
    oh yeah that's a real utopia you got out there.

+1
    Even the Commie News Network is embarrassed by Blobama...

CNN: 'Awkward,' for Obama
    to Golf as Chaos Consumes World

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...Consumes-World

ABC's Jon Karl:
    Obama 'Entirely Unconcerned' by
    Appearance of Golfing During Crises

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...-During-Crises

OBAMA ON-TRACK TO OUTGOLF
    TIGER WOODS SINCE 2009

Wash. Times: "Obama’s one achievement -- outgolfing Tiger Woods"

"As Barack “Eldrick” Obama approaches his 200th round of golf since his election as president, here’s a fact to put that into perspective: Since January 2009, Tiger Woods has played 269 rounds of golf."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...g-tiger-woods/

+1
    Even the Commie News Network is embarrassed by Blobama...

CNN: 'Awkward,' for Obama
    to Golf as Chaos Consumes World

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...Consumes-World

ABC's Jon Karl:
    Obama 'Entirely Unconcerned' by
    Appearance of Golfing During Crises

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...-During-Crises

OBAMA ON-TRACK TO OUTGOLF
    TIGER WOODS SINCE 2009

Wash. Times: "Obama’s one achievement -- outgolfing Tiger Woods"

"As Barack “Eldrick” Obama approaches his 200th round of golf since his election as president, here’s a fact to put that into perspective: Since January 2009, Tiger Woods has played 269 rounds of golf."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...g-tiger-woods/
    Unreal

+1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ow.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	311.2 KB 
ID:	338834

Name:	sm.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	338835

Name:	tc.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	338836

Page 1641 of 8402 FirstFirst ... 641114115911631163916401641164216431651169121412641 ... LastLast

Thread Information