Page 1640 of 8407 FirstFirst ... 640114015901630163816391640164116421650169021402640 ... LastLast
Results 16,391 to 16,400 of 84061
    +1
    900 French citizens recruited to Islamic State jihad

“There are today nearly 900 from France who are part of this phenomenon, either in the theatre of operations in Syria or in Iraq.” This reflects rather seriously upon what is taught in mosques in France. Is there any investigation into that? If not, why not?

“Iraq Crisis: 900 French Citizens Recruited to Islamic State Jihad in Middle East,” by Gianluca Mezzofiore, International Business Times, August 13, 2014:

France’s interior minister Bernard Cazeneuve has stated that nearly 900 French citizens have travelledto the Middle East to fight on the side of Islamist groups in Syria and Iraq and some have joined the Islamic State militias.

“There are today nearly 900 from France who are part of this phenomenon, either in the theatre of operations in Syria or in Iraq. There are presumably some in Iraq because the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant, which recruited them, takes them to all the places where it is engaged in combat,” Cazeneuve told France Info radio.

Cazeneuve also announced that France has received hundreds of asylum applications from Iraqi Christians fleeing violence at the hands of the jihadists in the war-torn country.

More!

UK jihadi poses with severed head: “Chillin’ with my homie or what’s left of him”

“When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks…” (Qur’an 47:4) The single upraised finger signifies tawhid, the Islamic concept of absolute monotheism.

“‘Chillin’ with my homie or what’s left of him’: British rapper turned ISIS jihadist poses with severed head as they seize more key towns close to Syrian border with Turkey,”

A British rapper who travelled to Syria to fight for ISIS has posted a photograph on Twitter showing himself posing with a severed head.

The sickening image was taken in the city of Raqqa – the capital of ISIS’ self-declared caliphate – and uploaded to the social media site along with the caption ‘Chillin’ with my homie or what’s left of him.’

The photograph shows masked former rapper Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, 23, holding the decapitated head while standing in Raqqa’s central square – the same location where the seven-year-old son of Australian jihadist Khaled Sharrouf was seen holding a different severed head earlier this week.

The shocking image of Bary emerged as ISIS militants seized a number of key towns and villages close to Syria’s northern border with Turkey.

As well as posing for an image himself, Bary – whose Twitter account has since been deleted – uploaded other shocking photographs of severed heads displayed on railings in the square.

Alongside one image, he posted the words: ‘It’s beautiful when you see Allah’s laws implemented.

The disturbing photographs come just days after convicted Australian terrorist Khaled Sharrouf uploaded an image of his seven-year-old son standing in the same spot holding a decapitated head.

More!

Yazidi children trapped by Islamic State drinking parents’ blood to stay alive

This barbaric treatment of the Yazidis by the Islamic State is a direct result of the convert-or-die dilemma that Islamic law mandates for non-Muslims who are not “People of the Book.” But no one can discuss the motivating belief system, for fear of accusations of “Islamophobia.” And that only ensures that this kind of thing will happen again.

“The Iraqi children ‘drinking their parents’ BLOOD to stay alive’: How refugees stranded on Mount Sinjar are cutting their hands to save their young,”

Children trapped on a mountain by Islamic State militants in Iraq are drinking blood from their parents to stay alive, it emerged today.

Their horrendous plight was revealed after some 8,000 Yazidis were finally able to escape down Mount Sinjar where they have been under siege from jihadist fighters for the last week.

Those fleeing have made it to relative safety at a camp in Dohuk Province in Kurdistan, where they have told horrific stories of the 30,000 who have been left behind.

Sky News correspondent Sherine Tadros, who is at the camp, said: ‘One man has just told us how he saw four children die of thirst.

‘There was nowhere to bury them on the mountain so they just put rocks on their bodies.

‘Another man was saying the children were so thirsty, their parents started cutting their own hands and giving them blood to drink.’

Hundreds of other families have also made it across the border after trekking for hundreds of kilometres through sweltering temperatures to safety.

More!

+1

Not sure why the dude in the video is wearing glasses...he can see very, very clearly.

+1
    Moonbats Demand You Pay for Their Tampons

You might have thought that the last word in parasitical feminazi absurdity was Sandra Fluke demanding that others be forced to pay for her birth control in violation of their religious convictions, as if she could not afford to pay for it herself despite attending outlandishly expensive Georgetown University Law School. But liberals can always push the envelope just a little bit further:

Last week, Jessica Valenti (Feministing founder, NARAL director and Planned Parenthood heroine) asked via Twitter, “Anyone know a country where tampons are free or somehow subsidized?” The question sparked anobnoxious social media backlash, which, in turn, sparked an obnoxious retort by Valenti in her column for The Guardian: “The case for free tampons.” The liberal media, from Cosmo to TIME, followed suit with the “compelling argument” and “great idea.”

“The high cost of a product that half the population needs multiple times a day, every month for approximately 30 years,” Valenti began in her August 11 piece, “is simply, well, bullsh**.”

But cost was hardly the crux of Valenti’s argument. “This is less an issue of costliness than it is of principle,” she later admitted, because “menstrual care is health care.” She explained how, like birth control, “the idea of women even getting small tax breaks for menstrual products provokes incredulousness” not only because “people lack an incredible amount of empathy” but also “because it has something to do with vaginas.” (Ooh, the “V-word.” Bet Valenti felt a transgressive thrill just writing it!)

To back up her claims, Valenti cited how The United Nations and Human Rights Watch connected feminine hygiene with “human rights.”

You may soon have a human right to use the government to compel someone else to pay for your hygiene products. Thanks to liberals, the term “human rights” can no longer be spoken with a straight face.

Given progressives’ revolting fascination with their bodily orifices and what comes out of them, next on the list of things to be provided for free by Big Government is likely to be Preparation H. They just need to figure out a cultural Marxist angle for hemorrhoids.

Link

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    New Jersey Jihad

Attachment 338668

Photo: Seen this morning at 117 Winslow Place Garwood, New Jersey (twitter Marc Leibowitz) (thanks to Sandra)

The norming of jihad, the norming of sharia and an islamophiliac President makes such treason rather pedestrian. Can you, for a second, imagine a flag of jihad flying outside a New Jersey home on, say, September 12, 2001? There would have been mayhem! And rightly so. The difference between then and now is the powerful influence of Muslim Brotherhood operatives in the media, in the government and in the schools. We are witnessing our destruction from within.

The pre-Obama, pre-Eric Holder Justice Department proved that the Muslim Brotherhood was subversively operating in America, seeking, in the words of its own internal memorandum, to work toward “eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within” by “sabotage.”
    The flag of jihad hanging outside a New Jersey house is akin to the Nazi swastika flag hanging outside the home of any American during WWII.
    Link
    ohhh man, if that was in my neighborhood I would have lit that up right where it was flying while holding my AR across the street....just so they got the message
    But, but... if you did that, then all the Moonbat Liberals like Rod-Islam would accuse you of being intolerant. Because as a 'good American' you're supposed to be 'tolerant' of Communism, and Nazis, and HAMAS. Maybe even march with them, Right Rod?

As I posted a few weeks ago; it's interesting how Europe is responding
    to these Islamist Jew haters...

Netherlands Bans ISIS Flag
    After Anti-Semitism Sweeps
    Into Amsterdam; Flag Compared
    to Nazi Symbols

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...Semitism-Surge
    damn right im intolerant! As a great great grandson of a Holocaust refugee I remember stories my great grand father used to tell of the atrocities that were done to him and his family in Germany. This time around it's going to be much worse if it's allowed to happen. If the US falls, this whole planet is going back to near Stone Age. I worry every day what this world is going to be like for my daughters if this Muslim influence is not eliminated. Are they going to be cattle and forced to submit to some Muslim extremist in full hajabs or are they going to live in A free state like I grew up in....very scary times indeed. Especially with all these commie libs, progressives, flower fuckers, and every other scumbag that is willing to trade our freedom for the sake of PC tolerance for special interest groups with the mentality that if we play cool with them they might like us and be tolerant also....guess what, not this guy. No fucking way. This is America, land of the free because of the brave.

+1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67539_411489645615430_445677488_n.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	338752

+1
    New Jersey Jihad

Attachment 338668

Photo: Seen this morning at 117 Winslow Place Garwood, New Jersey (twitter Marc Leibowitz) (thanks to Sandra)

The norming of jihad, the norming of sharia and an islamophiliac President makes such treason rather pedestrian. Can you, for a second, imagine a flag of jihad flying outside a New Jersey home on, say, September 12, 2001? There would have been mayhem! And rightly so. The difference between then and now is the powerful influence of Muslim Brotherhood operatives in the media, in the government and in the schools. We are witnessing our destruction from within.

The pre-Obama, pre-Eric Holder Justice Department proved that the Muslim Brotherhood was subversively operating in America, seeking, in the words of its own internal memorandum, to work toward “eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within” by “sabotage.”
    The flag of jihad hanging outside a New Jersey house is akin to the Nazi swastika flag hanging outside the home of any American during WWII.
    Link
    ohhh man, if that was in my neighborhood I would have lit that up right where it was flying while holding my AR across the street....just so they got the message
    But, but... if you did that, then all the Moonbat Liberals like Rod-Islam would accuse you of being intolerant. Because as a 'good American' you're supposed to be 'tolerant' of Communism, and Nazis, and HAMAS. Maybe even march with them, Right Rod?

to Nazi Symbols

damn right im intolerant! As a great great grandson of a Holocaust refugee I remember stories my great grand father used to tell of the atrocities that were done to him and his family in Germany. This time around it's going to be much worse if it's allowed to happen. If the US falls, this whole planet is going back to near Stone Age. I worry every day what this world is going to be like for my daughters if this Muslim influence is not eliminated. Are they going to be cattle and forced to submit to some Muslim extremist in full hajabs or are they going to live in A free state like I grew up in....very scary times indeed. Especially with all these commie libs, progressives, flower fuckers, and every other scumbag that is willing to trade our freedom for the sake of PC tolerance for special interest groups with the mentality that if we play cool with them they might like us and be tolerant also....guess what, not this guy. No fucking way. This is America, land of the free because of the brave.

Name:	1947428_227271817466014_261898415_n.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	338756

7. +1 by:

+1
    TV News Crew Robbed on Story About 'Sketchy' Neighborhoods

SOMEONE BROKE INTO THEIR VAN AS THEY INTERVIEWED RESIDENTS

A TV news crew out of DC that set out to determine whether a local neighborhood was indeed as "sketchy" as a new app suggested ended up becoming crime victims, reports Mediabistro. As the three-person crew from WUSA-TV interviewed residents of the Petworth neighborhood to see how they felt about the "sketchy" designation (they weren't thrilled), someone busted into the parked van and stole most of their gear. The thieves also stole one crew member's purse, and she was able to track it to a nearby dumpster because her phone was inside.

As for that app, the crew didn't name it, but Business Insider says it sounds like a new one called SketchFactor. The idea is to give users a sense of a particular neighborhood's "sketchiness" factor, and it's not sitting well with critics. At Valleywag, for instance, Sam Biddle calls it racist because it's all about helping white people avoid black neighborhoods. "Sketchy," he adds, is "the term young white people use to describe places where they don't feel safe because they watched all five seasons of The Wire." (Click here and here to read about two other news crews that got mugged on the job.)

Link

+1

Name:	67539_411489645615430_445677488_n.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	338752

he he he, brings back memories of moms' belt, hers was wider and thicker. dad just used his hand.

Da Wolf

+1

to Nazi Symbols

damn right im intolerant! As a great great grandson of a Holocaust refugee I remember stories my great grand father used to tell of the atrocities that were done to him and his family in Germany. This time around it's going to be much worse if it's allowed to happen. If the US falls, this whole planet is going back to near Stone Age. I worry every day what this world is going to be like for my daughters if this Muslim influence is not eliminated. Are they going to be cattle and forced to submit to some Muslim extremist in full hajabs or are they going to live in A free state like I grew up in....very scary times indeed. Especially with all these commie libs, progressives... every other scumbag that is willing to trade our freedom for the sake of PC tolerance for special interest groups with the mentality that if we play cool with them they might like us and be tolerant also....
    I know exactly what you mean. My son just got back from touring Europe; they were all over the place; Italy, Amsterdam, Berlin, etc; he was telling me about the tour guide pointing out all the bullet holes and signs of Communism and the Fascists still in the buildings in some of the places over there. He also made a point to visit Normandy; he said wherever he went people asked if he was American; he told them yes, and they said "thank you." People understand fascism over there; they've seen what it does. Too many people over here have forgotten America has enemies. They don't even understand how to recognize a threat to their own freedom any more.

+1
    Good news!!!
    Bloomberg loses big in Milwaukee...

Bloomberg Money Fails to
    Defeat Milwaukee Pro-Gun Sheriff

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...s-No-Good-Here

12. +1 by:

Page 1640 of 8407 FirstFirst ... 640114015901630163816391640164116421650169021402640 ... LastLast

Thread Information