Page 1446 of 8402 FirstFirst ... 44694613961436144414451446144714481456149619462446 ... LastLast
Results 14,451 to 14,460 of 84016

+1
    Anyone know how to get the air intake silencer back in on a 2009 seadoo 255?

+1
    Oh sorry I thought this was a jet ski website WTF?

3. +1 by:

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisho 40 View Post
    Anyone know how to get the air intake silencer back in on a 2009 seadoo 255?
    Best method is to go buy a Kawi.

Bad news in Iraq. WTF we waste our time, $$, and worst our young men & women there for?
    Oh, WMD's right?
    Who gave Sadam WMD's? Oh...

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    If you don't like this thread...DONT OPEN IT! Move along instead of being a troll, simple as that.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    If you don't like this thread...DONT OPEN IT! Move along instead of being a troll, simple as that.
    Troll, haha you are one of the few nut hugers on this site.side by side with yomama. Put your pants back on and sign for another trip cause this is the main land and there is a democracy Here boy!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Here's a good example of how anti-gunners are attempting to destroy any business that refuses to embrace their creepy gun-free zone agenda.

Hats off to Hallmark; I'm thinking now would be a good time to buy some gift cards, or maybe send them an email thank-you...

Anti-Gun Group Calls for Boycott after
    Hallmark Cards Refuses To Turn Stores Into 'Gun Free Zones'

Hallmark: "We do not get involved in divisive issues."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Being-Pro-Gun

You are really a hypocritical fucking idiot. How is that any different than you getting your panties in a bunch when a restaurant wont let you in with your AK 47?
    Bwyan, first of all, I don't wear panties, stop confusing me with Rod.
    I don't know why you have to be such a limp-wrist anal probe about this.
    Secondly, BEARING ARMS IS A RIGHT, YOU MORON. The anti-gun group is demanding the business to ban ALL GUNS, focus is on concealed carry defensive pistols, they don't care about AK-47's. Did you bother to read what Elliot Fineman said? The business wants to remain neutral, and the anti-gun group says "NOT CHOOSING is a pro-gun choice." In other words, neutral isn't acceptable for the gun-grabbers; you can't remain neutral if you don't see it THEIR way. How's that for a LIBERAL-NAZI impersonation? Fineman's message to a free society; damn the Constitution, and forget about being neutral, you WILL ban guns or my wolves will attack you and FORCE your involvement.

And what about safety of the employees? In case you haven't noticed the headlines lately; ARMED CRIMINALS are TARGETING businesses who ban armed citizens. If I had a retail shop, advertising it as a "gun free zone" would be the LAST thing I would ever do. Might as well paint a target on the back of every worker AND every customer. I don't know why you're having trouble understanding the problem—oh yeah, you're a far-left radical punk who hates the NRA and votes for people who create more "gun-free zones" on every street corner.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by tocullo View Post
    Troll, haha you are one of the few nut hugers on this site.side by side with yomama. Put your pants back on and sign for another trip cause this is the main land and there is a democracy Here boy!!!
    Actually, this is a Constitutional Republic.
    And in spite of the Marxist jerk in the White House, some of us intend to KEEP IT THAT WAY.

+1
    So, the guys from Puerto Rico, Aussieland & "Vista Al Rio"(if that's actually a real place) are offended at us exercising our free speech rights...hooray Obama foreign policy.

10. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by tocullo View Post
    Nice signature, BTW. So I guess if you don't agree with someone, you find it acceptable to call them names instead of defending what you believe to be the "truth", eh????

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Here's a good example of how anti-gunners are attempting to destroy any business that refuses to embrace their creepy gun-free zone agenda.

Hats off to Hallmark; I'm thinking now would be a good time to buy some gift cards, or maybe send them an email thank-you...

Anti-Gun Group Calls for Boycott after
    Hallmark Cards Refuses To Turn Stores Into 'Gun Free Zones'

Hallmark: "We do not get involved in divisive issues."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Being-Pro-Gun

You are really a hypocritical fucking idiot. How is that any different than you getting your panties in a bunch when a restaurant wont let you in with your AK 47?
    I don't recall any of us defending the wacko open carry activists who think they should have a right to walk into a Starbucks or Chipotle with a rifle on their shoulder just because it's legal in that state. They're no better than the anti-gun wackos who think they should be able to dictate what a private business allows people to do inside their doors. It should be up to the business owner to decide if they want to permit firearms or not, including places where alcohol is served.

13. +1 by:

Page 1446 of 8402 FirstFirst ... 44694613961436144414451446144714481456149619462446 ... LastLast

Thread Information