Page 1437 of 8407 FirstFirst ... 43793713871427143514361437143814391447148719372437 ... LastLast
Results 14,361 to 14,370 of 84061
    +1
    Good radio message from Rush, worth a listen...

LIMBAUGH ON BERGDAHL SWAP:
    OBAMA HAS 'REPLENISHED THE ENEMY'

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...e-Five-Taliban

+1
    (Sorry I don't know how to copy the link from FB) From one of the most well respect members of this forum...pretty much says is it all....

Shawn Alladio

2 hrs · Edited ·
    Watching the collapse of democracy in this Republic happening before my eyes. Individual liberty, illegal immigration and the diseases and problems in the schools the businesses leaving California and the USA and pandering of our future, too many issues to cover honestly. The American dream is not protected by the parties. Look beyond the veil, do your homework, invest in truth. You wanted your luxuries and comfort. You handed this country away because it was easy for you. This is all designed to create division and hatred to bring down our constitution. Vote term limits for Congress. Stand up for something and get involved or shut up.

Shawn Alladio I am an American. I am not gay I am not white I am not a devil worshipper i am not Christian Muslim or Buddhist or Aethist i am not Communist nor an Environmentalist I am not a capitolist I am not a woman or a corporation I am not an illegal immigrant. I am not heterosexual nor am i a bigot or racist. I am a Patriot.

Ed Huntsman Get the $$$ out of politics.

Shawn Alladio Agreed Ed no more specialinterest lobby

Robert Gerard Shawn Alladio for President. You have my vote sister! Aloha, RG

Shawn Alladio I am not worthy i am too incompetent but i do love this country and its people deeply

Robert Gerard Your "reality" and your humility are exactly why you still have my vote! You are not an ideologue and you would put together the right "team" and that's what being President is all about. We have not had such a President since Harry Truman. RG

Shawn Alladio 100 trillion $ in liabilitie debts, this is insane, the debt rises and our ancestral clock is going to sound the alarm painfully for our children and nobody screams about this

Shawn Alladio It is so sad to watch my fellow Americans allow themselves to be placed in categories to create division and hatred and they dont question this negative passion, this definitive evil manipulation of caring for this land. We are stewards not owners. Term limits for Congress they exist they are called: Elections!!!

Dan Ketchpel I don't ever see term limits being an amendment as it should be. It's too bad because it's what is needed along with campaign finance reform. But the Supreme Court is moving in the opposite direction and recently setting more law than Congress. How do you fix that problem when they aren't elected? I see this as a huge looming problem to be honest. They can be bought but not fired, impeached, or voted out. In so many states we've seen voter approved measures over turned in the courts, so how can your vote count if it's tossed out in court by purchased lawyers? The voter has been marginalized and replaced by big money and it's happening in the courts. We need serious reform as has happened in the past, but you have to figure out how to fix the untouchable. Voting is still a strong tool if it's coordinated, for the people.

Shawn Alladio The destruction of open borders for illegal aliens to invade let alone what type of character and health issues they bring is going to cost all of us plenty.

Shawn Alladio The court system is broken too

Shawn Alladio The rule of law itself when lost is followed immediately by economic disaster, get your seat belts fastened

Shawn Alladio Pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens while we fire trained and vetted military personnel are being turned out too pasture?? This is treasonous behavior to not support our own citizenry as citizens, this is pure hatred against America and does no good. Veterans are in place and trained now does this make any sense? Term limits means you are voting

Ken Mayeaux Well said Brave Warrior!

Jason Bulatao I heard its $122 Trillion but who's counting? Culture and Ideology are not your friends. I am standing up for using the coconut to its fullest potential, recycling western waste in as many forms as possible, brewing fish compost tea, water collection, and cultivation of sea & land vegetables-the rest is trivial.

Ric Anastasi We all have access to this information, the masses don't care enough to act, or care. We stand up for what we believe in, while millions just sit back, do not act, and complain about the problem. Don't stop being a patriot Shawn... The country/world needs more like you

Ed Huntsman Throttle back shipmates - the ENTIRE Federal budget (FY 2013) is only 17.5 trillion . . . And if you talk to some of my Navajo, Zuni and Hopi friends, they have an entirely different perspective on who the illegals are, especially since "we" didn't grant "them" citizenship in their own country until 1924. This is a very complex issue - Respectfully.

Rod Mullinax This deal with the border has been in the works for decades. Only a couple ago it was voted in as NAFTA, and signed by a compromised President. The pace of all of the ills, societal, political, and systemic and fiduciary, has picked up in a big way this last 15 years.
    I love my country, I love freedom, but I do not subscribe to the GOP, the, DEMS, or the Supremes and what they have done, along with a willing populace.
    Good day to you and well said Shawn and others on here.

Bill Beneker My biggest problem has been for years has been how we as Americans let our Vets be treated, but we give illegal aliens a blank check. Been that way for as long as I can remember.

Shawn Alladio The deficit is relative to the budget and the debt is closing in on 18 trillion but the unfunded liabilities are in the ranged trillions at least that is the three levels of financial responibility i think we have corralled?

Shawn Alladio The Romans stold mythology from the Greeks and all humans have invaded, coveted and stolen and killed to take from others so i know you are right Ed but its more than that, they are not in governance of this mess but could laugh at the current issues as karma..but that may insult karma lol., humans are predators and prey on one another, including kingdoms and resources. Hmmmm ruling them seems to been a disaster through all ages as none are intact from their original source.

Ed Huntsman Respectfully Bill, as a combat vet of RVN, I served with guys from Mexico wearing the uniform that could barely speak English. I've NEVER had a Mexican ask me for money and from what I've seen living in Phoenix for over 30 years is hard working honest men and women that are having taxes deducted from their pay checks being terribly exploited by American citizens. Again, very respectfully, why aren't we concerned with an essentially unprotected northern border which many readily acknowledge is responsible for terrorists and their supplies being an easy pathway to enter the U.S.? Again - this is a complex issue with many facets.

Shawn Alladio Such great dialog thank you everyone

Ed Huntsman How we see it depends on where we're standing . . . We're all right!

Ric Anastasi Bless you all for caring, and sharing your opinions and facts. Don't ever stop this, spread the word. This is America, spread the word..

Shawn Alladio You are right about the borders Ed and its complex security issues but thehigh visibility is the southern border issues and that has gone coastal to both east and west with mexican runners going up to Monterey now in pangas and i dontknow about the eas...See More

Bill Beneker Ed: I was referring to my brothers that came back from S.E. Asia in the 60's and 70's yet we gave millions to the refugees form the area. I did work for the State Department and saw all of this first hand, not good. Now almost the same thing is happeni...See More

3. +1 by:

ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    +1
    Bowe Bergdahl(the traitor), In Hospital, Makes A Surprising Decision Regarding His Own Family

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bowe-Bergdahl-uniform.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	332038

More than a week after his Taliban captors released him in exchange for five dangerous terrorists being held at Guantanamo Bay, recent reports indicate that Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl still refuses to contact his parents.
    Bergdahl has faced relentless accusations from his fellow soldiers and other insiders suggesting he deserted his platoon and possibly aligned with America’s enemy over the past five years. His parents have been vocal supporters of the 28-year-old, though, and made a public statement alongside Barack Obama shortly after his release.

As of this weekend, however, the Wall Street Journal reports he has yet to call his family despite the fact he has been given the opportunity as he recovers from minor health issues that arose during his time in captivity. An unnamed U.S. official confirmed the report, noting that Bergdahl’s sister sent him a letter to which he has declined to respond.
    According to reports, officials are prepared to return him to America to continue his recovery. Aside from gum and skin maladies, he is apparently in good health overall and is not malnourished. This report stands in apparent contrast to the Obama administration’s claim that immediate action was necessary to facilitate his release amid reports that his health had significantly declined.
    Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby would not divulge specific details regarding Bergdahl’s treatment or his interaction with military caretakers.
    “The Department of Defense does not comment on discussions that Sergeant Bergdahl is having with the professionals who are providing him medical and reintegration care,” he explained.
    He did, however, somewhat expound on the military’s response to accusations regarding Bergdahl’s desertion and Obama’s initiation of a prisoner trade without providing requisite congressional notice.
    “As we have noted,” Kirby said, “the Army will conduct a comprehensive review to learn the circumstances of Sergeant Bergdahl’s disappearance and captivity.”
    He insisted that, at this point, the military’s “focus remains on providing him with the care he needs.”
    Though Bergdahl reportedly remains withdrawn from his family following his release, many of the accusations surrounding his service stem from an email correspondence he had with his father, Bob, shortly before he was reported missing. In one email, he complained he was “ashamed to be an American,” calling “the title of US soldier … just the lie of fools.”

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/ber...IGkpTPyCjrW.99

​5 bux says this clown has defected and is 'Al Qaeda' in the U.S.

ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    +1
    You will love this one, I haven't stop laughing yet.

For those of you who have never traveled to the west, or southwest, cattle guards are horizontal steel rail
    s placed at fence openings, in dug-out places in the roads adjacent to highways (sometimes across highways), to prevent cattle from crossing over that area. For some reason the cattle will not step on the "guards," probably because they fear getting their feet caught between the rails.

A few months ago, President Obama received and was reading a report that there were over 100,000 cattle guards in Colorado .
    The Colorado ranchers had protested his proposed changes in grazing policies, so he ordered the Secretary of the Interior to fire half of the "cattle" guards immediately!
    Before the Secretary of the Interior could respond and presumably try to straighten President Obama out on the matter, Vice-President Joe Biden, intervened with a request that...before any "cattle" guards were fired, they be given six months of retraining. 'Times are hard,' said Joe Biden, 'it's only fair to the cattle guards and their families be given six months of retraining! '

And these two guys are running our country, Passed on to you without further comment...
    I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING - - - - OH LORD HELP US!!!!

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    It doesn't Q. If you read HIS post he want's me to explain something he knows I cannot, as if I am somehow privy to this answer.
    Oh crap, my hotline is down.
    Call him yourself and ask.
    Come on Rod, you're the one who's always taking pot-shots at what we post here. You're the one who screams "musliphobia" and "racism" when anyone dares to share a conservative thought here. You and your big mouth have brought this on yourself. You need to smarten up. Let's face it; like it or not, you ARE the repulsive, gaseous voice of Liberalism on Green Hulk.

You're the one who's been shamefully attempting to confuse the Islamist's murderous doctrines with today's Christian faith. You've been throwing bombs and defending Liberal policies for over 500 pages, so stop whining and START THINKING, so you can answer some of these questions, your dumbazz Liberal brethren are counting on you!

Look here's the deal. Since blowhards Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer just announced they are giving House Republicans SIX WEEKS to pass AMNESTY legislation, I'm going to use Reid/Schumer vernacular; we'll give you SIX DAYS, and if you can't come up with any real answers to my questions we're going to have to send you to GITMO to clean the toilets!
    Getmo, yeah, I do. Pot shots... Don't smoke.

Reagan... BS. After the fact and he knew the facts, just like the others he conveniently forgot during testimony.
    For the last time, (last means done) I DO NOT support illegal immigration, I do not support amnesty, and I do not support any deal other than enforcement of current immigration laws.

Rush? Must be just like him.

Q - Wrong. There are just about as many honor killings in India as Pakistan. 90% are not committed by Muslims.
    Doesn't matter for the women does it? The majority, VAST majority of Muslims DO NOT do this kinda crap. And to put it out like it is the norm is not indeed factual.
    That's like saying all Christians are like the Westboro's. Are they?
    Sharia courts set up here yet? It will be interesting how our courts deal with this under religious freedom, etc. I hope we have a mechanism to not allow this type of behavior. It is abbhorent and despicable, the way women are treated. So is saying it is the norm.
    We still have them doing some interesting things here in northeastern Az, Ohio, Penn.
    Good day.

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    Clintons Broke leaving the White House with $400k a year for 8 years...? WTF? Just who we need running this country if they cant even manage not to blow $400k a year living rent free amongst other perks

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/10/politi...html?hpt=hp_t1

8. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    Clintons Broke leaving the White House with $400k a year for 8 years...? WTF? Just who we need running this country if they cant even manage not to blow $400k a year living rent free amongst other perks

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/10/politi...html?hpt=hp_t1
    President's salary at the time was only $200,000 per year, it was raised after he left office. And as the article pointed out, they were deeply in debt because of all the legal fees he incurred throughout is antics while in the White House.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    It doesn't Q. If you read HIS post he want's me to explain something he knows I cannot, as if I am somehow privy to this answer.
    Oh crap, my hotline is down.
    Call him yourself and ask.
    Come on Rod, you're the one who's always taking pot-shots at what we post here. You're the one who screams "musliphobia" and "racism" when anyone dares to share a conservative thought here. You and your big mouth have brought this on yourself. You need to smarten up. Let's face it; like it or not, you ARE the repulsive, gaseous voice of Liberalism on Green Hulk.

You're the one who's been shamefully attempting to confuse the Islamist's murderous doctrines with today's Christian faith. You've been throwing bombs and defending Liberal policies for over 500 pages, so stop whining and START THINKING, so you can answer some of these questions, your dumbazz Liberal brethren are counting on you!

Look here's the deal. Since blowhards Harry Reid and Chuck Schumer just announced they are giving House Republicans SIX WEEKS to pass AMNESTY legislation, I'm going to use Reid/Schumer vernacular; we'll give you SIX DAYS, and if you can't come up with any real answers to my questions we're going to have to send you to GITMO to clean the toilets!
    Getmo, yeah, I do. Pot shots... Don't smoke.

Reagan... BS. After the fact and he knew the facts, just like the others he conveniently forgot during testimony.
    For the last time, (last means done) I DO NOT support illegal immigration, I do not support amnesty, and I do not support any deal other than enforcement of current immigration laws.

Rush? Must be just like him.

Q - Wrong. There are just about as many honor killings in India as Pakistan. 90% are not committed by Muslims.
    Doesn't matter for the women does it? The majority, VAST majority of Muslims DO NOT do this kinda crap. And to put it out like it is the norm is not indeed factual.
    That's like saying all Christians are like the Westboro's. Are they?
    Sharia courts set up here yet? It will be interesting how our courts deal with this under religious freedom, etc. I hope we have a mechanism to not allow this type of behavior. It is abbhorent and despicable, the way women are treated. So is saying it is the norm.
    We still have them doing some interesting things here in northeastern Az, Ohio, Penn.
    Good day.
    To dismiss any of these acts is despicable. I never once said it was the norm or majority. Those are your words. By whomever and whatever and how much ever doesn't change the FACT that it happens and is happening...but wouldn't be able to tell because it is not reported on widely by normal news channels. People need their eyes opened to what the radical and hardlined groups are doing as we speak because for them and their victims...it is the norm.

Thing is though...as the radical and hardliner groups grow and gain more and more power...the sheep of their religion get sucked up into it as well. Nature of the Beast. How else do "normal" Muslims get frenzied up enough to stone another person? It's called mob mentality and it is a hungry Beast.

Oh and you are right...the vast majority of anything isn't responsible for whatever negative and violent acts are done by a small portion of those groups...just like gun owners.

+1
    Iraq Loses Control of Its 2nd-Largest City

POLICE ABANDON MOSUL TO ISLAMIC STATE OF IRAQ AND SYRIA

Fighters believed to be with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria took control of the city of Mosul today, as police and military forces fled their bases, leaving weapons, vehicles, and even their uniforms behind for the taking, the New York Times reports. The militants have seized the provincial governor's building, the bases, and most of the central and southern parts of the city, while torching police stations and freeing a jail's population. "They took control of everything, and they are everywhere," said one fleeing soldier. Residents tell the AP that the militants raised the black flag of ISIS.

Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki asked parliament to declare a state of emergency in response to the attack, Reutersreports. The speaker of parliament blasted the troops on TV, saying, "When the battle got tough … the troops dropped their weapons and abandoned their posts, making it an easy prey for terrorists. Everything is fallen. It's crisis." There are also reports that the airport has been seized, according to the Washington Post. Experts say the attack could shake US support for Iraq's military. Explains one, "Every time ISIS captures territory, it's a reminder that it does so using weapons that have fallen into the hands of the forces the US is trying to counter in the first place."

Link

+1
    Boko Haram Seizes Another 20 Girls

NIGERIANS KIDNAPPED JUST MILES FROM SITE OF APRIL RAID

The Nigerian government is certain to face yet more tough questions after suspected Boko Harammilitants seized another 20 girls and young women just a few miles from where they kidnapped hundreds of schoolgirls in April. The leader of a vigilante group set up to resist the Islamic militants says gunmen arrived at a nomadic settlement in Nigeria's northeast late last week and forced young girls into a truck, the Guardian reports. The vigilantes say government forces were nowhere to be seen during the attack and they have nothing but homemade rifles against Boko Haram's machine guns and rocket launchers.

A few of the girls seized in April have escaped, but nearly 300 are still missing. Boko Haram raids on villages in the region last week are believed to have killed hundreds and despite the government's promise to protect the region and insistence that the military has performed valiantly, the militants appear to be operating unchecked. "These people have a free hand to do whatever they want," the director of the advocacy group Center for Democracy and Development tells the Wall Street Journal. "It's just that simple."

Link

Page 1437 of 8407 FirstFirst ... 43793713871427143514361437143814391447148719372437 ... LastLast

Thread Information