Page 1372 of 8407 FirstFirst ... 37287213221362137013711372137313741382142218722372 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,720 of 84061
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Paint one pink to match his Spark and even confirmed homos will like it and not notice it is the prince of bump-fires, integrally suppresses well and dead-nuts reliable (even if a little plastic-y).
    Attachment 329832
    I like it Mark, but that's a GUN. A real GUN.
    And Bwyan would never own it, because well... it's a GUN, plus it has one of those nasty removable magazine thingies (ewww), plus you don't need to wear a watch or some other gizmo in order to use it, so it's not safe enough for a far-Left Milwaukee Yuppie. Forget about Marlin, to make him happy you're probably gonna have to look for manufactures with names like "Marx" or "Mattel."

2. +1 by:

+1
    Anybody eat at Chipotle?
    Let me show you how Bloomberg is converting eateries into GUN FREE ZONES...

1. First his group petitions the restaurant; (this is where Shannon Watts and Moms Demand Action come in).

2. Then "poof" the restaurant chain rolls over and decides to become another GUN FREE ZONE.

Criminals, maniacs and thugs, are you taking notes? YOU WILL NEVER, EVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING CONFRONTED BY A GUN THERE AGAIN!
    Now, do we all feel safer?

Chipotle Bans Guns in Stores

The group, which has launched similar petitions against Starbucks, Jack in the Box, and Facebook, applauded the company’s swift response. “Chipotle’s statement that firearms are not welcome in their restaurants is bold and meaningful, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

http://time.com/105602/chipotle-gun-ban/

Homer, AK, D.F., MEX., Now San Antonio, TX
    +1
    "we shud both see other men" LOL, that's funny!
    Bwyan, you missed the point. The fact that it's pink is a joke. You could figure that out, right?
    In this instance, the notion that it was actually Rod getting arrested at the pink tents is also a joke. Rod's a good union man, like a cop. he's got a "Get out of jail free" card even if he ever did something mildly illegal - which I have a hard time believing would happen anyway...
    There are certain people that are simply hard-wired to not so much as jaywalk and I believe he's one of them - unless it's in a May Day parade or something.
    Last edited by Mark; 05-20-2014 at 07:32 AM.

+1
    I ate at a Chipotle's in Federal Way, WA, fifteen years ago and it was excellent. I ate at the one in Anchorage, Alaska twice and will never again. I guess Mcdonald's divested in Chipotle's a while back and they are now all about sustainable farming, no hormone and antibiotic use, etc., which I like. I'm just afraid to go in one of the damn places. Maybe just in decent neighborhoods? That pretty much leaves out the I-5 corridor from Canada to Mexico anymore...

+1
    Hey Barack, Mr. Climate Change...
    "It's the economy, stupid"...

Only 3% Call Environment 'Most Important Problem'

President Barack Obama has recently made a renewed push on issues that resonate with liberal members of his Democratic base, including: global warming, racism, and income inequality. However, as the Gallup poll reveals, none of these issues receive more than 3% on the list of problems most important to Americans...
    SEE LIST:
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ortant-Problem

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    Yo, saw this news article today.... GM is doing well

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...ld-cars-go-die

+1
    I ate at a Chipotle's in Federal Way, WA, fifteen years ago and it was excellent. I ate at the one in Anchorage, Alaska twice and will never again. I guess Mcdonald's divested in Chipotle's a while back and they are now all about sustainable farming, no hormone and antibiotic use, etc., which I like. I'm just afraid to go in one of the damn places. Maybe just in decent neighborhoods? That pretty much leaves out the I-5 corridor from Canada to Mexico anymore...
    I get uncomfortable in any business that advertises itself as a GFZ.
    They have a Federal GFZ sign in our local post office and it's creepy every time I go in there. It's like the Feds announcing to all the James Holmes type criminals everywhere -- "COME ON IN, WE'VE GOT SITTING DUCKS HERE!"
    Meanwhile, I'll bet you won't find Bloomberg inside a Chipotle without his armed body guards...

"The same man who won’t go out for a burger unless he’s surrounded by a wall of protection that only firearms can provide, also won’t allow his city’s most vulnerable men and women to protect themselves and their loved ones from violent criminal attack."

+1
    Wow, also read NSA Spying is a Powergrab in same newsletter.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    Yo, saw this news article today.... GM is doing well

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...ld-cars-go-die
    Wow! - that's a lot of union labor sitting out there rotting.
    New cars are such a rip-off... maybe people are getting smarter?

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    Not to start another debate on this topic because I fight it every day in my line of work. After chipotle attacked modern farming, it was gloves off for a lot of us who farm. This whole "clean living", "GMO/hormone free" crap is just more liberal BS. I find it laughable that the people that attack Monsanto for trying to kill people...they are a food supplier, why kill the customers? I just don't get it. Our food supply has never been safer on so many levels in the last 5 years alone not to mention since the 40's and 50's. If we go back to this so called "organic" way of farming your going to see a lot more famine, food prices skyrocketing, and quality fall off significantly. Nothing is "organic" everything is GMO'd in someway shape or form. For instance, tomatoes were the first true GMO crop. My main argument to people for gmos is this, if you were that concerned with hormones and antibiotics, quit taking Advil, Tylenol, NyQuil, and penicillin type meds, if your so concerned with gmo's why are you marrying and having kids out side your own family genetics because in turn you are a GMO yourself. Food for thought.

12. +1 by:

Page 1372 of 8407 FirstFirst ... 37287213221362137013711372137313741382142218722372 ... LastLast

Thread Information