Page 1240 of 8407 FirstFirst ... 24074011901230123812391240124112421250129017402240 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,400 of 84068
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post
    Its pretty sickening man. Writing a check to the government makes my stomach turn.
    Debbie and I are also having to pay more this year than ever before. Redistribute the wealth. FU@KING SUCKS!
    Yep...me too...and my wife was even unemployed for quite a while this year. It was the refinancing I did on my house that cost me too. Less interest to claim...and I think this is the last year you can even claim mortgage interest? Am I wrong? I owe the state 4 times as much as I do the Feds. grrr

+1
    Florida NRA Update:
    Sheriffs Trying to Gut Evacuation Bill

SB-296 Mandatory Evacuation is the Senate version of HB-209 that has been under constant attack by the Florida Sheriffs Association and continues to be under attack in the Senate. Amendments have been filed for the Florida Sheriffs Association to literally gut the bill and usurp your right to bears arms when you need them most.

SB-296 Firearms/Mandatory Evacuations is a bill to allow law-abiding citizens to take their firearms with them when they are complying with a mandatory evacuation order under a declared state of emergency.

This bill will keep law-abiding citizens from being arrested and having their firearms confiscated for taking their firearms with them when they evacuate. The Florida Sheriffs Association, while proclaiming their support for the Second Amendment, continues to actively OPPOSE this legislation and your right to bear arms.

Watch the Florida Sheriffs Association tell a previous Committee that it is their opinion that you only have a "right" to own firearms and not a "right" to bear firearms.

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/state-legislation/2014/4/florida-urgent-action-needed-now!-sheriffs-trying-to-gut-evacuation-bill.aspx

UPDATE: SENATE APPROVED TODAY
    http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/04/...ergency-110332

Last edited by YoYamma; 04-08-2014 at 03:49 PM.

+1
    Setting the Stage for Tyranny: Public Schools Deliberately Create a Culture of Fear

What is the best way to ensure that gun control takes place within a generation?

Forget trying to change the minds of those who already have guns. The best way to do this is to encourage a culture of fear among young people.

And the public school system, with all of its zero tolerance lunacy, is doing just that. They are setting the stage for tyranny.

Case in point:

Yesterday in Baltimore, some students saw a person carrying a tripod through the school. Frightened, they reported this to administrators, which resulted in an immediate lockdown:

More!

"Make no mistake, this is deliberate. Those in charge are setting the stage for tyranny beyond our wildest dreams and they will never have to fire a shot. These kids will be begging the government to take away all of the guns and keep them “safe”. People that are this afraid of a tripod aren’t going to be leading the next revo"

Sounds like Holders plan at work. grrrr
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1180ad6fd7c942f13c9a0c66d6bfd525.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	326328

“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.”

― Adolf Hitler

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.”

- Adolf Hitler

When an opponent declares, “I will not come over to your side,” I calmly say, “Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.”

- Adolf Hitler

+1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BkuWLuECUAA8wLH.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	326336

+1
    Its pretty sickening man. Writing a check to the government makes my stomach turn.
    It's even more sickening on how our government spends those hard earned dollars.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post
    It's even more sickening on how our government spends those hard earned dollars.
    YES... I'm not sure the word "spend" applies, it's more like "blows" dollars... in fact, Judicial Watch had to file a FEDERAL LAWSUIT to get the figures on these luxury vacations, and the numbers are stunning...

$7.4 Million in Airfare
    for just THREE TRIPS...
    • Records obtained under Lawsuit show Obamas set new record for vacation travel expenses

• "The Obamas are abusing the public trust and the taxpayers with unnecessary luxurious vacations and travel” - Judicial Watch, 3/1/2014

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/03/...eleased-103822

When you tack on everything else,
    it becomes mind-boggling and downright shameful...

Taxpayers spent $1.4 BILLION
    on Obama family in 2011 alone

• "Biggest staff in history at the highest wages ever”
    • 50 percent increase in the numbers of appointed czars
    • Air Force One “running with the frequency of a scheduled air line”....

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/ta...d-in-new-book/

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOdude View Post
    YES... I'm not sure the word "spend" applies, it's more like "blows" dollars... in fact, Judicial Watch had to file a FEDERAL LAWSUIT to get the figures on these luxury vacations, and the numbers are stunning...

$7.4 Million in Airfare
    for just THREE TRIPS...
    • Records obtained under Lawsuit show Obamas set new record for vacation travel expenses

• "The Obamas are abusing the public trust and the taxpayers with unnecessary luxurious vacations and travel” - Judicial Watch, 3/1/2014

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/03/...eleased-103822

When you tack on everything else,
    it becomes mind-boggling and downright shameful...

Taxpayers spent $1.4 BILLION
    on Obama family in 2011 alone

• "Biggest staff in history at the highest wages ever”
    • 50 percent increase in the numbers of appointed czars
    • Air Force One “running with the frequency of a scheduled air line”....

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/ta...d-in-new-book/

Shit, they can't even keep track of all of it. Don't forget about that 6 BILLION that is just "unaccounted" for. If a minimum wage cashier comes up short a few dollars (maybe even less) they are fired yet 6 billion is just fine.

8. +1 by:

+1
    Weird News from Chicago, Murder Rate Drops After Concealed Carry Forced on IL

“I recently noted two interesting facts:

1) The City of Chicago (formally ‘murder-capital of the nation’) has just reported it’s lowest murder rate since 1958!

2) CPD just reported a fatal shooting (justifiable homicide, not a murder) of a local thug by a legally-armed citizen with a valid IL CCW and FOID, noting that ‘authorities (unspecified) also determined the man acted in legitimate self-defense and will not face charges.’

Did any of us think we would live to see the day?

I found it intriguing that the lowest murder rate in 50+ years is not being trumpeted by liberal politicians…? Indeed, they are strangely silent! Of course, they all vehemently opposed IL’s new Concealed Carry Weapons law in every way they could. They always do!

Could it be, perhaps, that their cynical attempt to take personal credit for this good news will be met with righteous ridicule, now that legally-armed citizens have been added to the standard population of illegally-armed (and voting for them) criminals?

Violent crime is also sorely missed by liberal propagandists, masquerading as ‘journalists,’ as they have failed to comment too.

More!

Hmmm...gee, that is weird. NOT!

10. +1 by:

+1
    Here ya go,
    nice to see another State finally catching up to the U.S. Constitution...

BREAKING: Tennessee Senate Approves OPEN CARRY WITHOUT PERMIT

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...es-open-carry/

To become law, it must also win approval in the House of Representatives, where it is awaiting review in the House finance subcommittee.

The bill’s Senate sponsor, Sen. Mae Beavers, R-Mt. Juliet, read from her bill’s prologue that the “right to keep and bear arms is protected” by the U.S. and Tennessee constitutions and that the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in its 1943 Murdock v. Pennsylvania case that “no state shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it and attach a fee to it."

“Requiring Tennesseans to pay for and obtain a permit to publicly carry a handgun in all forms, including openly and while in a motor vehicle - current Tennessee law — converts the right to carry a handgun into a privilege,” she said.

Beavers told her colleagues that 29 states generally allow a person to carry a handgun openly or in an unconcealed manner without a permit. She said 28 states, “to varying degrees and with varying restrictions, allow a person to posses a loaded gun in a vehicle without a permit.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...D=happeningnow

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    Heres a good one from the Ag industry vs the Bureau of Land Management. Pulling off their best ATF @ Ruby Ridge impersonation. From the way that this is described we are losing our counrty at warp speed. wait till you read this!

Rogue BLM, Rancher’s Son Arrested, Family Targeted by Fed Snipers For Non-Compliance
    http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/04/0...on-compliance/

13. +1 by:

Page 1240 of 8407 FirstFirst ... 24074011901230123812391240124112421250129017402240 ... LastLast

Thread Information