Page 1197 of 8407 FirstFirst ... 19769711471187119511961197119811991207124716972197 ... LastLast
Results 11,961 to 11,970 of 84063
  1. #11961
    flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mahomet, Il. USA
    Posts
    6,005
    +1
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 785 lugs View Post
    I suppose if every one of my neighbor's home was broken into, I to would arm myself. However since that is not the case, I feel no need

    I would move screw that I wouldn't want my kids in a neighborhood like that

    Thats the key right there. Live in a good area. If you live in a marginal area the best thing to do for your family is to move.
    because its just that easy isnt it Bwyan? Not everyone is fortunate enough to live in your ivory tower. I bet if you ask most of the people you run into they will tell you its not that easy. Ive been trying to sell my house for a year. Now, I am one of the few that owns his own house, cars and skis, etc. when I say own that means I dont have a payment on anything but the bills for cable and power and I can justify holding on to this and buying another house, but im not. I like living debt free. Its apparent you live in some little sheltered gated community in your parents basement, otherwise you would know that just packing up the kids and wife at any point and just finding another place to live is harder than it seems.

  2. +1 by:


  3. #11962
    MSX 150 guy lives on Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    17,752
    +1
    1,560
    I live in a small house in a small suburb of Milwaukee. However I am so close to the city limits of Milwaukee I could toss a rock into the city of Milwaukee. Its across the street. My house is paid for. My truck is paid for. All of my skis have bought for cash. Whats your point??????? And I don't get farm welfare......

  4. #11963
    Yes I may be all those things, but you will forever be known here as "Fishfucker." Now as for my sexual proclivities and preferences. I think the pictures below speak volumes.




    Fishfucker
    Me

  5. #11964
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    46,212
    +1
    25,812
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 785 lugs View Post
    I suppose if every one of my neighbor's home was broken into, I to would arm myself. However since that is not the case, I feel no need

    I would move screw that I wouldn't want my kids in a neighborhood like that

    Thats the key right there. Live in a good area. If you live in a marginal area the best thing to do for your family is to move.
    Move? Where? To Mars? Crime is everywhere. I wouldn't do anything different if I lived in another neighborhood. I do live in a good area...what part of that are you not understanding?! That is why there is high burglary and home invasion rates. The people doing these crimes are not from my neighborhood. It's not like burglars are chained to their neighborhoods or have no way to be mobile. They have cars too. lol Where do you think people go to break into homes and steal stuff? The ghetto's where everybody has nothing you want and where everybody already knows you or a nice area where people make more money to buy the shit you want to steal and where you wont be recognized?

  6. +1 by:


  7. #11965
    MSX 150 guy lives on Mr. GP1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    17,752
    +1
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner View Post
    Yes I may be all those things, but you will forever be known here as "Fishfucker." Now as for my sexual proclivities and preferences. I think the pictures below speak volumes.




    Fishfucker
    Me

    Thats a slam dunk right there!!!!!!

  8. #11966
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    46,212
    +1
    25,812
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    It's a good neighborhood though. lol. And no kids here man...just 4 dogs.
    Dogs can be effective crime stoppers...
    just barking can help.
    Absolutely.

  9. #11967
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    25,740
    +1
    12,410
    Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    Your starfish must tingle every time...
    What? umm no. Hey Starfish, let's just leave your perverted fantasies out of this, because we have a photo of YOUR rainbow world and we can post it up here again if you like...

    Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    Bryan you can take solace that Yoyamma's entire state is more violent than yours.
    Well, that really won't matter much when he gets his door kicked in by thugs because he lives in one of the TOP TEN MOST DANGEROUS CITIES IN AMERICA (yes, it will always appear in all caps here).

    Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    In fact you text in movies, listen to loud hip-hop music, or go to the store and buy skittles you may get blasted by one of those gun nuts in Fl.
    Gun nuts, nah, that just shows you're a Liberal Gun-phobic who hates the 2nd Amendment, but if you jump one of us and try to bash our head into the concrete or something, not even Eric Holder and Obama will save your azz.

  10. #11968
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    25,740
    +1
    12,410
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner View Post
    Yes I may be all those things, but you will forever be known here as "Fishfucker." Now as for my sexual proclivities and preferences. I think the pictures below speak volumes.
    It's too bad you don't respect the flag in that photo of your daughter, or should say cousin since you're obviously a "Fudge packer."

  11. #11969
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    25,740
    +1
    12,410
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    Its apparent you live in some little sheltered gated community in your parents basement, otherwise you would know that just packing up the kids and wife at any point and just finding another place to live is harder than it seems.
    Yep, I've been saying this for months; I'm still convinced Bwyan is a pimple faced 17 year-old who lives with his mommy and daddy, who spends his time flying back and forth to Cali where he works part time for Rod as a cabana boy.

  12. +1 by:


  13. #11970
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    25,740
    +1
    12,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Q in Arizona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 785 lugs View Post
    I suppose if every one of my neighbor's home was broken into, I to would arm myself. However since that is not the case, I feel no need

    I would move screw that I wouldn't want my kids in a neighborhood like that
    Thats the key right there. Live in a good area. If you live in a marginal area the best thing to do for your family is to move.
    Move? Where? To Mars? Crime is everywhere. I wouldn't do anything different if I lived in another neighborhood. I do live in a good area...what part of that are you not understanding?! That is why there is high burglary and home invasion rates. The people doing these crimes are not from my neighborhood. It's not like burglars are chained to their neighborhoods or have no way to be mobile. They have cars too. lol Where do you think people go to break into homes and steal stuff? The ghetto's where everybody has nothing you want and where everybody already knows you or a nice area where people make more money to buy the shit you want to steal and where you wont be recognized?
    He doesn't get it Q, it's a Liberal thing, I guess.
    They don't think violence can be stopped by a homeowner or an armed citizen, so we should all just sell our homes and move, or register our guns and 'TURN THEM IN' -- that's a direct quote from BOTH Sheila Jackson Lee and Dianne Feinstein.

    What's even worse, they refer to the NRA as "gun nuts" and then they have the audacity to tell US how many rounds we should have in our magazines. This is only one of the reasons I never vote to empower Liberals.


Page 1197 of 8407 FirstFirst ... 19769711471187119511961197119811991207124716972197 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 17 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 13 guests)

  1. riverrunner,
  2. skipSC,
  3. SKUDZUKI

Similar Threads

  1. A Big Thank You! And Another Question?
    By wjstewart in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 03:07 PM
  2. Thanks Duke and BeerDart- ODI grips on stock trim
    By OsideBill in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 07:32 AM
  3. Thanks RXP6 and others!
    By SearayEX12 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 06:29 PM
  4. Want to thank Jerry and the site!!!
    By ArmyRXP in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 07:28 PM
  5. Thanks Carl and members of the forum
    By Full_Throttle in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 12:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •