Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    That's the first thing I asked mate, has a jims plate already

Get guys, just a small update.. I am waiting for my jims plate to arrive, in the meantime I took it out today and noticed something that needs to be rectified.

If I am holding quarter throttle, and accelerate to wot, it feels as if the ecu is holding the revs at 6000rpm, then after 10seconds, 7000rpm, and then it opens to around 8200rpm.. Sometimes it holds and stays at 7000rpm and stays there until I play with the throttle and it opens up, if I hit a small wave it also drops down then picks up. It definitely feels like a ecu issue, could it be anything else? If I contact R&d can they rectify the problem as it is a reflash from them anyway?

+1
    Maybe your TPS.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rami_13b View Post
    Get guys, just a small update.. I am waiting for my jims plate to arrive, in the meantime I took it out today and noticed something that needs to be rectified.

If I am holding quarter throttle, and accelerate to wot, it feels as if the ecu is holding the revs at 6000rpm, then after 10seconds, 7000rpm, and then it opens to around 8200rpm.. Sometimes it holds and stays at 7000rpm and stays there until I play with the throttle and it opens up, if I hit a small wave it also drops down then picks up. It definitely feels like a ecu issue, could it be anything else? If I contact R&d can they rectify the problem as it is a reflash from them anyway?
    Could be TPS like Richie said or Powershot if your using one.

Not using powershot, but will check tps, thanks rich and duke

sticky throttle body........

hope you get it all figured out man alot of people on here have alot of advice just be smart with who you listen too...i have recently completed the same build and my first time #s out are way diff than yours but good luck hope you get it sorted out theeseconversions are about the easiest ones to do and get great results..

Thanks bud, it's a bit different here in Australia with the air temps and water temps etc, we tend to get less mph then what USA would get. But we will get there.. iBook it put again today hit 83 banging the limiter, we will repitch the prop and now install the jims plate that I just got, and also have a look at the tps and throttle body hopefully that's what the issue is. Thanks

+1
    Ask Phillip_GPR he's got the seadoo pump setup's flying.

+1
    I am alive boys still around its a bug you can t shake.

I am still on the water every week but riding a superjet and doing some crazy shit these days (freestyle). After Bumble Bee and kids and family just wanted to slow down I ve had allot thrown at me in life and loosing our 1st daughter at the age on 18 months take allot of us.

Funny story last summer i had to get our FXSHO serviced lives in a boat shed had nt ridden a sit down for like 2 years. Anyway thought i l go for a ride before i go to the boat ramp cruising around was good decided to pull the throttle was at WOT and shit my self started laughing at myself say you crazy idiot you use to cruise at 90mph and the ski is lucky to be doing 63mph and you shit your self.

Glad to see everyone still going hard these days and safe.

Did get a phone call from our mechanic about the SHO and then Rami rang decided to go past and check it out. No offence Rami like i said who ever slapped this thing together needs to be shot it was all over place all honestly i did nt even want to touch it. The fact is that if something happened while Rami was out on the water and i had touched the ski i would nt be able to live with it. Moving on i also could nt just walk away from the monster of a mess so slowing exampling thing to Rami he slowing doing it right and upgrading what needs to be done. He has to sort out his revving issue 1st before we can go any further. The good things he s not scared to ask and that s a good thing instead of just going out there and trying and maybe hurting himself. Plate angle and tabs grate and handling where explained if i had it my way rip the SHO motor out putt a 4Tech in.

anyway just a quick hello to some old friends you know who all you are.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information