Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Where are you guys buying these wire harnesses at? I've been all over looking and the part numbers keep coming up empty.

278002462 and 278002599 are no where to be found.

Please post a link to a place to purchase these. Riva is making me look at the parts book which has pictures but I can't find the wires there either.

Thanks, Tim

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by twofieros View Post
    Where are you guys buying these wire harnesses at? I've been all over looking and the part numbers keep coming up empty.

Please post a link to a place to purchase these. Riva is making me look at the parts book which has pictures but I can't find the wires there either.

Thanks, Tim
    What ski?

If a rxtx/RXT, buy the OEM kit and be done with it

Autism Speaks. Its Time To Listen gOt BoOsT's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    You can add a harness to the fuse block or tee tap any red/pur for switched power.
    seems easier to tee tap switched power and ground to engine, but is there any advantage to getting a wiring kit and going that route besides oem~ness? using aem o2 btw

Autism Speaks. Its Time To Listen gOt BoOsT's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    What ski?

what about a '11 px?

What ski?

Scott,

I have a 2008 Wake 215. I want to use the factory kit but no one seems to have the part numbers listed in this post. They come back as not found. I'm just asking where people have bought these before. I'm hooking up a fish finder and I want to power my GPS with the ski's battery. Using the OEM wires will make for a clean install. For now I'm just going to wire it directly to the battery.

Tim

+1
    Scott,

I have a 2008 Wake 215. I want to use the factory kit but no one seems to have the part numbers listed in this post. They come back as not found. I'm just asking where people have bought these before. I'm hooking up a fish finder and I want to power my GPS with the ski's battery. Using the OEM wires will make for a clean install. For now I'm just going to wire it directly to the battery.

Tim
    I got most of these parts here: www.shspowersports.com

Work your way to "10- Electrical Harness 1" page, zoom in on the parts your looking for, get the part number, look below in the listing and you'll see part number and pricing!

Primary Language: Sarcasm Pony Racer's Avatar
    +1
    What ski?

exactly.. but make sure you order the correct kit..

even sea-doo main site and customer support took several hours to find out they sent me the wrong kit..
    their site is NOT ACCURATE

the fuse panels are different on different ski's so not all of them are plug and play (seadoo fault)

there are 2 model numbers for bilge pump installation kits.. depending on what ski you have..

OR you can locate a dealer that has some old seadoo fuse panel harnesses laying around ( luckily mine did) match up what kind of box you have and they can cut one up and pull the pins out.
    ( look at your fuse box, any empty slot it will look like a "T" or a "+') .
    i soldered the leads to the wires to the pump, clicked them in the panel.. and heat shrunk them.. if i didnt tell you i did that, you would never know..

+1
    anyone know how to do this on a 08 rxpx?

i have a +12 volts but I do not have a +12 volts accessory

id like to have a switched source

+1
    Quick question about something that maybe one of you has experienced before. I T-tapped one the the purple wires for just a 12v switch (draws nearly nothing, just to turn on my amp), but it has been acting funny. Sometimes the switched power will turn off after 50 seconds (pretty sure I tapped the OTAS wire) and then other times, it will just stay on forever until I pull the main fuse from the direct 12v feed. Any idea what this could be or should I just try tapping another wire instead.

+1

Thanks, Tim
    I got the jumper wires from RIVA. They are the same wires used for the OEM Cruise control module, X-feature module, and Riva's SCOM module. These wires are parts #4 and #5 in the SCOM instructions. Obviously, the individual you are talking to is not the same person I dealt with. I don't know what to say, other than sending them a copy of the picture below of the jumper wire bundle, so they can see what you are referring to. You would think this would be very easy.........

For those of you that originally installed the SCOM, and now have re-flashed your ECU and removed the SCOM, you can re-configure the SCOM wires to add your device!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0822.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	277120

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information