Was wondering if Aluminized Steel would be ok to use as a filler piece. Im not sure if water gets in there or whatever but that stuff would eventually rust. Should i get a stainless steel piece?

3.5" Diameter is the correct size for the current sound supression tubes and clamps that i can use to connect the pieces right?

Thanks, DT