Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jamalama View Post
    Another quick question then - to ship to Washington 98230 Zip code - is that included in the rebuild fee or another fee and if so how much would that shipping fee to get to 98230?

I can drop across the border in 20 minutes but last time I had to pay a tax (Canada....) to get it back across. I'm not sure if I still would have a tax to get it direct from you to Langley BC.

Have any other Canadian customers mentioned anything to you (in terms of a duty or tax)?
    When you are completing the checkout process in the GreenHulk store, it will give you the shipping cost to your ZIP code in Washington.

We always ship the superchargers back to our customers in Canada with $0 value and list as warranty repair.

Quote Originally Posted by KE7NEA View Post
    Had mine rebuilt last month, Very happy with the turn around time
    are you on the Arizona PWC enthusiast page on FB?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by safado View Post
    are you on the Arizona PWC enthusiast page on FB?
    Yes I am! along with a few others. Also race in the ADBA PWC class.

+1
    Jerry,
    I have an 18 and 21 PX 300. BRP says nothing about service on these SCers until 200 hours and then it simply "inspection". When do you recommend checking slip or any other service on these chargers? What does the 200 hour inspection involve?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Bilford View Post
    Jerry,
    I have an 18 and 21 PX 300. BRP says nothing about service on these SCers until 200 hours and then it simply "inspection". When do you recommend checking slip or any other service on these chargers? What does the 200 hour inspection involve?
    The 200 hours inspection is to check and set the slip on the clutch.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    The 200 hours inspection is to check and set the slip on the clutch.
    I was expecting that to be about the scope. What is interesting, the 2018 BRP shop manual shows how to check the slip in the ski and on the bench. The problem is that it states to replace the SC assembly if the slip falls outside of the stated range. It mentions NOTHING about adjusting the slip or how to do it. Kinda weird since the next two pages gives great detail on splitting the cases of the "maintenance free" SC.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Bilford View Post
    I was expecting that to be about the scope. What is interesting, the 2018 BRP shop manual shows how to check the slip in the ski and on the bench. The problem is that it states to replace the SC assembly if the slip falls outside of the stated range. It mentions NOTHING about adjusting the slip or how to do it. Kinda weird since the next two pages gives great detail on splitting the cases of the "maintenance free" SC.
    That's because BRP want's to sell us a complete new supercharger when it wears out. They don't even sell replacement parts for it. Fortunately Rotax Racing has made 300 supercharger parts available to us, which you will find on this page of our store https://www.4-tecperformance.com/ind...ndex&cPath=268

8. +1 by:

I have an 07 RXP 215. Was thinking about getting my SC rebuilt with you. Once it is rebuilt would I still need mineral oil or what should I run?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie4x4 View Post
    I have an 07 RXP 215. Was thinking about getting my SC rebuilt with you. Once it is rebuilt would I still need mineral oil or what should I run?
    You can use any oil as long as it's JASO certified for wet clutch applications.

Just took my seadoo to my local dealer to get it ready for summer and asked them to check the supercharger when doing the 100hr service to be safe and the told me my supercharger impeller has been grinding away. He said that BRP tells dealers on my PWC (2016 300 rxt) to replace the whole supercharger and he explained partly that it has to do with what is required to properly balance the impeller at so many lbs of pressure or whatever. I just read above about BRP wanting to sell whole superchargers and I believe that. So my question is do you do the rebuild on this supercharger and is it with OEM or aftermarket parts?

If its aftermarket then they might not be willing to put the supercharger back in and its near impossible to find somewhere to do that stuff out here surprisingly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-7750.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	484018  

Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 LastLast

Thread Information