Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

+1
    Its on the 1st page of this thread. This thread is not very old. Im pretty sure his turnaround time is still same or next day.

Jerry,
    I need to send my SC on my 2005 RXP 215,for a rebuild, does this include shaft, ceramic bearings and metal washers? How can I tell if the washers are already cracked when I pull it off, is it visible?I noticed today when I changed the spark plugs that the number 2 plug had a burn mark on the porcelain part, do you have any idea what might have caused this, ski seems to be a little sluggish like it might have bad gas from last year and smells like it is flooded.
    Could you please let me know how to send this and approximate cost, Thanks ahead of time

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
    Hello,
    I have a 2004 rxp that needs a supercharger rebuild. What are the current charges, payment methods, location to send it to, and what is the current turnaround time?
    please see the first post on this thread.
    Turn around time is 1 day

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cool34 View Post
    Jerry,
    I need to send my SC on my 2005 RXP 215,for a rebuild, does this include shaft, ceramic bearings and metal washers? How can I tell if the washers are already cracked when I pull it off, is it visible?I noticed today when I changed the spark plugs that the number 2 plug had a burn mark on the porcelain part, do you have any idea what might have caused this, ski seems to be a little sluggish like it might have bad gas from last year and smells like it is flooded.
    Could you please let me know how to send this and approximate cost, Thanks ahead of time
    Check out the first post in this thread for pricing and instructions on sending your supercharger to me for service.
    The supercharger rebuild kit comes with all new internal components of the supercharger (shaft, bearings, gear, metal washers, etc.)

You probably just need a fresh set of spark plugs. You might was well change the oil while you're at it. This kit has everything you need
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1079

i'm also thinking of adding a blow off valve. which unit is appropriate for my 2004 rxp 255 hp?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
    i'm also thinking of adding a blow off valve. which unit is appropriate for my 2004 rxp 255 hp?
    I just responded to your email.

Thanks
    Jerry

I saw the link for removing supercharger from the ski, but I own a 2006 seadoo challenger 180, are there many differences or are the steps pretty much the same? I just got the boat this fall and it's been stored. I want to get the washers changed out but I think I will just do the whole rebuild. Can't find anyone up by Chicago who wants to do it without charging me at least twice as much. Just concerned about getting it out as this is my first boat and haven't learned much about it yet.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputydog336 View Post
    I saw the link for removing supercharger from the ski, but I own a 2006 seadoo challenger 180, are there many differences or are the steps pretty much the same? I just got the boat this fall and it's been stored. I want to get the washers changed out but I think I will just do the whole rebuild. Can't find anyone up by Chicago who wants to do it without charging me at least twice as much. Just concerned about getting it out as this is my first boat and haven't learned much about it yet.
    Deputy, were at in Chicago are ya???I live out by joliet..Ill be more than happy to give you a hand...

I have a 2010 rxtx that needs the supercharger rebuilt soon (I'm @85 hours). I seen the pricing on the first post but I would like to have the viton seals installed at the same time. What would be the total for this package? Thanks!

It three 5/16 bolts on the sport boats. I just did it two weeks ago. Get the exhaust out of the way and slide it back several inches. It's nothing more than loosening up the coolant hose and clamps. It will take approx an hour or so. I've got twins in mine so I realized some of the shortcuts once I realized what was going on and how to do it.

I sent them to Jerry last week and hopefully will get them back late next week. I'm itching to get on the water.

Quote Originally Posted by sal321 View Post
    It three 5/16 bolts on the sport boats. I just did it two weeks ago. Get the exhaust out of the way and slide it back several inches. It's nothing more than loosening up the coolant hose and clamps. It will take approx an hour or so. I've got twins in mine so I realized some of the shortcuts once I realized what was going on and how to do it.

I sent them to Jerry last week and hopefully will get them back late next week. I'm itching to get on the water.
    Thanks Sal, it doesn't seem like to big of a deal...especially once you have done it once. Getting boat out of storage in 2 weeks. Want to get this done..I've got new hydrofoam flooring to put in and get this baby ready to run. I can't wait!

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information