Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 828
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    A new supercharger is $780

    A very good supercharger upgrade for your stock supercharger is the Riva GEN II impeller
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=810
    Thanks for the info.
    Will I need a valve train or retainer upgrade or any other parts if I fit the Riva GENII impeller?
    What sort of horsepower gain would be expected over stock with 4"air?
    Could I send my supercharger for rebuild adding the extra cost for the Riva impeller and asume the same costs as rebuilding stock sc?

    Thanks


  2. #12
    QWKRN U's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    LOTO 1mm Glaize arm
    Posts
    330
    oops forgot about including payment and such.
    just sent the wifes charger in today. Its from a 185 hp model. Didnt notice any shaft play or worn items, but once ya get it,(fedex says itll be there Wednesday) let me know what it needs.

  3. #13
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,963
    +1
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark82 View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    Will I need a valve train or retainer upgrade or any other parts if I fit the Riva GENII impeller?
    What sort of horsepower gain would be expected over stock with 4"air?
    Could I send my supercharger for rebuild adding the extra cost for the Riva impeller and asume the same costs as rebuilding stock sc?

    Thanks
    The only time you need to upgrade your valve train is when you install an aftermarket ECU capable of higher RPM's.
    The Gen II supercharger impeller gives an added 14 HP over the stock impeller. I don't charge anything extra to install the supercharger impeller since I have the supercharger completely apart anyway.

    ---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by QWKRN U View Post
    oops forgot about including payment and such.
    just sent the wifes charger in today. Its from a 185 hp model. Didnt notice any shaft play or worn items, but once ya get it,(fedex says itll be there Wednesday) let me know what it needs.
    If it's got 100 hours or close to that then it will need a complete rebuild. Here's the link to order the rebuild kit in my online store
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=340

    Thank you,
    Jerry

  4. #14
    QWKRN U's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    LOTO 1mm Glaize arm
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    If it's got 100 hours or close to that then it will need a complete rebuild. Here's the link to order the rebuild kit in my online store
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=340

    Thank you,
    Jerry
    Done
    Order Number is: 15853

  5. #15
    does anyone have instuctions or a video of rebuilding a 215 s/c? sean had a link for it but it doesnt work, thanks i am a certified mechanic and would like to learn how to do it on my own

  6. #16
    Jerry
    I shipped out my supercharger for my 2005 rxt this morning for a compleat rebuild . The previous owner of the ski said he had riva racing washers installed but it has 81 hours on it so I would like to get it rebuildt . Thanks David Catron
    My order number is 15942

  7. #17
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,699
    +1
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by Rxpcash View Post
    does anyone have instuctions or a video of rebuilding a 215 s/c? sean had a link for it but it doesnt work, thanks i am a certified mechanic and would like to learn how to do it on my own
    You first will need all the Scer rebuild tools and a press..You can find the rebuild instructions either in the Sea-Doo shop manuals or in the actual re-build kit itself..

  8. #18
    GOT BOOST? Dockside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,172
    +1
    180
    Jerry going to be sending mine in soon for a full rebuild... Do i have to send a check or can you just charge my CC...?

  9. #19
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,963
    +1
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
    Jerry going to be sending mine in soon for a full rebuild... Do i have to send a check or can you just charge my CC...?
    I can charge your card. Just leave a note in the comments section when you place your order telling me to bill the labor to your card.

    Thank you!
    Jerry

  10. #20
    Hello,
    I have a 2004 rxp that needs a supercharger rebuild. What are the current charges, payment methods, location to send it to, and what is the current turnaround time?

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Sea-Doo Supercharger Reliability
    By TRMacchi in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-25-2014, 07:09 AM
  2. FS - Parts 4 inch specter air intake for sea-doo supercharged sportster
    By cigarlust in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 07:12 PM
  3. Engine-Tech Billet Water Cooler for Sea-Doo superchargers
    By jerryspringer in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 08:23 AM
  4. sea doo 800 rebuild question
    By brandoneastland in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 03:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •