Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Promod View Post
    You can increase the boost, and you will see gains in RPM and MPH, but there is more to that, the system is very constrictive from the factory air box to the exhaust all the way up to the plenum. You can see changes as you are able to get rid of the factory system. Here are a couple of pics of a customers ski that we just did, we changed out the exhaust, bigger intercooler and piping, and also increased the size of the inlet to the plenum, and used our velocity stack insert and spacer, doing the intake this way saves money versus making a intake, and a blow off valve, all of this works together in decreasing the lag that everyone complains about. This is a F12x we had to change out the exhaust discharge from the turbo, the customer tried to do it on his own and welded a piece of pipe on the end and filled in all the water outlet holes, so we tried a discharge from the R12x and rotated the plastic elbow at the end and it lined up perfectly.

Aurice
    H20 Xtreme Inc
    turboski125@aol.com

are these parts going to be moderatly priced? I like em......alot I definatly want to remove my sub air box and do somthing better, also I like your exhaust manafold and would remove my motor and put that on if it was affordable.

parts

We have a full line of parts available for the R and F models. We have redesigned the exhaust pipe to be more cost effect, the new price would be around $650, it still is stainless steel, but insead of doing double wall all the way down, we have a mixer that goes at the end and puts the water back into the dischage, the rest of the pipe is wrapped with lagging, black it turns out real nice and stays cool. We use these items on the larger yachts and it has been around for decades. Pricing is affordable and a good things is you can do it in steps and see the performance gains. Here is another ski of a customers, he bought my cylinder head which is ported and polished and big valves and springs, ecu, and header which is going to be water cooled now, also we just designed a handle bar setup, this one pictured is at factory height per customer request, the stop and start button will be mounted on the neck and the top will also be black.

Thanks
    Aurice
    H20 Xtreme Inc.
    turboski125@aol.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	handlebars2.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	193921   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI0064.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	193922   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plenum diff sizes.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	193923  

I'd like to see your exhaust setup, is it louder than stock? I'd like my R-12X to be louder so I can be more visible when out and also if it has any slight performance gain that would be nice as well.

Laz

exhaust pics

Yes it is quite louder than the stock set up, from a distance it sounds like an off shore boat. The throttle response it better and with other upgrades, it helps complete the package. The one pictured is the old style this is for the R12x and also we have a F12x available. The new one is wrapped in black lagging and the water mixes in the end of the exhaust, but the whole pipe is still cool and also still 316L stainless. The one going into the water box is quieter, but we also go in and modify the inside of the box so it does not hold as much water, and the straight out is pretty self explanitory.

Aurice
    H20 Xtreme Inc
    Turboski125@aol.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0700.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	193955   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCI0044.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	193956  
    Last edited by Promod; 06-15-2010 at 06:12 PM. Reason: change pic

+1
    Very nice work......

About you exhaust, on the straight pipe the water mix up. Have you removed the inner wall at the end of the exhaust or how do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    I'd like to see your exhaust setup, is it louder than stock? I'd like my R-12X to be louder so I can be more visible when out and also if it has any slight performance gain that would be nice as well.

Laz
    go look at the video i posted it sounds like a 1000 on the water and heck it made a big difrence

Quote Originally Posted by cigarlust View Post
    Cheapest thing you can do is a new solas 17/29, and search macc boost, he sells a electronic boost module and intercooler, you can get everything from him... That's about it, there is supposed to be some stuff in the works but it'll be a while, the Honda wasn't intended to be a RXP...
    changing the prop and not going up on boost slows you down you need a bit more power to move the prop and to level you out in mid range power

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information