Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ArslanD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted87Buick View Post
    When I go with my buddies we usually do Winthrop harbor near Zion... Lake Michigan seems to be pretty calm up there for the most part. Free to launch and as much room to roam as you want. Otherwise I hit up lake Geneva or castle rock lake in Wisconsin. I hear nothing but horror stories from the chain and fox lake
    I have been meaning to come out there by Zion, the Illinois Beaches as it looks like it is a great spot to ride. Where do you launch for free? And are the beaches there allowing you to beach jetskis? What have you heard about Fox? other then cops being a**holes and bunch of morons who dont know how to operate a vessel, its great. lol.
    That's basically what I've heard about the fox lol. It's crowded and cops are douches and the bigger the boat the bigger the asshole lol.

You launch at north point marina in Winthrop harbor. Free parking and launch etc. I haven't tried to beach my ski mainly cuz I go out with some friends with a boat and if I want to take a breather I just tie my ski let it float near the boat. I don't see why you couldn't though.

Yeah true bigger the boat bigger the asshole. OK i did not know its free to launch and park. That makes it that much more interesting to get out there. Might give it a go one of these weekends for sure.
    Yeah usually it's not too busy, most people fish early morning or the marina is there and people just go get their boats. Never had an issue with parking

+1

That's basically what I've heard about the fox lol. It's crowded and cops are douches and the bigger the boat the bigger the asshole lol.

You launch at north point marina in Winthrop harbor. Free parking and launch etc. I haven't tried to beach my ski mainly cuz I go out with some friends with a boat and if I want to take a breather I just tie my ski let it float near the boat. I don't see why you couldn't though.

Yeah true bigger the boat bigger the asshole. OK i did not know its free to launch and park. That makes it that much more interesting to get out there. Might give it a go one of these weekends for sure.
    Yeah usually it's not too busy, most people fish early morning or the marina is there and people just go get their boats. Never had an issue with parking
    Awesome thats good to know.

man.. seeing posts from everyone up north and us being 6 hours south of you

I often come home from work and catch my stx and rxdi have somehow moved and are just aimlessly looking north.... its quite sad

anyone on here ride south of I 64 ? like Carlyle / rend lake / kinkaid / Egypt / crab orchard?

August - 27. Lake Michigan. Surf Moto Race
    US Watercross event
    Pennoyer Park. Kenosha Wi.
    http://www.greatlakeswatercross.com/

I did it last year it was a blast we even did a poker run... im going agian lets try to get together
    Last edited by pawka; 07-14-2016 at 01:18 AM. Reason: web link

+1
    dj steger,il

i ride on the

Lake Michigan, Lake Street Beach,IN
    Cedar Lake,in
    i have a 2012 rxpx

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by djjrxpx View Post
    dj steger,il

i ride on the

Lake Michigan, Lake Street Beach,IN
    Cedar Lake,in
    i have a 2012 rxpx
    We Were at Lake street beach yesterday just enjoining the Lake no jetski though..My ski is not set up for them kind of conditions

Sent from my SM-G955U using GreenHulk PWC Performance mobile app powered by Tapatalk

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmi1987 View Post
    man.. seeing posts from everyone up north and us being 6 hours south of you

I often come home from work and catch my stx and rxdi have somehow moved and are just aimlessly looking north.... its quite sad

anyone on here ride south of I 64 ? like Carlyle / rend lake / kinkaid / Egypt / crab orchard?
    I realize this post is old, but I ride Kinkaid almost every other weekend.

gearing up for a s. illinois riding season. does anyone in the area still ride?

Thinking about Hittin fox lake this long weekend anyone thinking the same???

too far north or i would be down

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread Information