Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by GMONEY View Post
    Oakley makes these glasses with a strap and vents to let the water out called water jackets.Look bad asssss and are polarized.
    They look very similar to seaspecs for $200 more. I've never been that impressed with Oakley lenses...can't really see them being $200 better.

+1
    Oakley makes these glasses with a strap and vents to let the water out called water jackets.Look bad asssss and are polarized.
    Just picked up a pair on ebay for $115. No box though.

Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    They look very similar to seaspecs for $200 more. I've never been that impressed with Oakley lenses...can't really see them being $200 better.
    I love oak's. IMHO they have the best fit and feel of most glasses I have worn.

I've lost one pair of Wiley X Romers to the lake. I've tried the Wiley X's SG-1 Goggle/Glasses (military issued for free) and they let too much water in.

I'm very anxious to try the water jackets out. I would just wear a pair of big goggles but would feel like a moron (no offense to anyone who wears them, it's just not me).

Just looked at those Seaspecs, they look nice. $50 for polarized is def. not a bad price either.

Thats what I use when I ride my 800sxr stand up, it stays on really well. Had some hard crashes through corners & never came off, nice design to stay on when the strap tightens down. Not cheap........

I would get the Oakley M frames and get the strap they make for it. Costs $155. They wont come off and they have venting in the lenses as well. M Frames all the way!

I have M frames & Radars, with the Water Jacket design the nose piece also grips higher between the eyes so it well not rise up or off during impact on the water. If you get a chance put on on tighen the strap that bulit in with the Water Jacket & try to lift it stright up, well not come off.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 5001craig View Post
    These Barz Cross Sports look really cool too but I don't believe they float--if that matters.
    Anyone try these:

they look high quality.

I was looking at the Oakley water jackets. $250. They better be good! Only comes in black? Any downside to these glasses? I've always had Oakleys, just not this kind.

You could do like me and play it safe and leave your $250 Costa's in the truck so they dont fall off while riding and then run them over while backing the trailer down.. Should have just worn them and I wouldnt have to be sending them back.

But go to sportsmansliquidation.com and they have some Costa del Mars on there for pretty cheap. They are hands down the best lenses I have ever tried on. Especially green mirror for riding in fresh water environments.

Oakley H2O Iridium wearer here.
    Complete convert.
    Also had a pair of the H2O basic but they flew off at 50 mph when I had them on top of my head.
    Iridium coating is far superior to anything else I've tried. Not polaroid though.
    Will try some Seaspecs for the summer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information