Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Any lost fans?

+1
    Sorry there sfackett0, but it sure sounds like purgatory to me after last nights episode?????

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Not to thread jack, but are any of you watching that new mind job of a show Flash Foward from the creators of Lost?????

What kind of drugs are these guys doing???? Jesus!!!!!! I want some!!!!!
    I decided not to watch it. Not going to get sucked into another one by them. I'll be glad when lost is over. Been with it since day one.
    I don't want to commit one night to nothing anymore.

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Sorry there sfackett0, but it sure sounds like purgatory to me after last nights episode?????
    +1. Haven't read the discussion forums yet but this is how the show explained it last night. If this is their answer after denying it several years ago then I think fans should band together and file a frivolous lawsuit for false advertisement.

When Richard was chained up in the slave ship, The Black Rock, he was clearly dehydrated and delusional
    and was speaking to his dead wife.. the evil presence made him believe that he was in Hell by playing on his fears... and then tried to get him to kill Jacob.. at least thats my interpretation of it..

Does this mean that the black man (now Locke) is the devil?

+1
    It got a lot more interesting after the last episode IMO.

+1
    After last nights Ep I think you may be right Tiny. But to agree with Keddano if it does end like that Im going to be a little angry. I mean the whole purgatory theme was one of the first everyone came up with and it has been shot down numerous times by the producers. I guess we will have to wait and see how all this plays out.

I thought the last episode sucked frankly and I had to watch it twice because I couldnt pay attention to it the first time around with all of the subtitles... The entire episode did not have to be dedicated to Richard.. STILL no questions answered.. just that they MAY be in Hell or Richard is otherwise confused..

This is the worst episode all season. Absolutely nothing has happened for the first 30min except another parallel universe storyline featuring Desmond and Charlie.

Why do I keep watching??? WHY??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerslave View Post
    This is the worst episode all season. Absolutely nothing has happened for the first 30min except another parallel universe storyline featuring Desmond and Charlie.

Why do I keep watching??? WHY??

I keep asking myself the same thing and then i realize theres nothing else on and for some reason i want to see how it all ends..

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Just finished the Desmond episode and that was one hour I will never get back. So now Desmond feels the need for everyone that was on the Oceanic flight to have a near death experience to see their alternate reality.

Why oh why did this show have to be so successful? Why couldn't it have been a 2 season and done deal and we could have gotten the story and closure we deserved? My biggest beef is that the things that made this show so addictive will never be explained. What is going to get wrapped up is all the filler crap that we endured. The storylines that they pulled out of the writers asses when they ran out of material after Charlie died in the underwater Dharma thing.

I see where these final episodes are going and we diehard fans are getting the high, hard one on this deal.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information