Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    So did you buy it from Jobbe? Or did the ski been sold since he had it? (Sure sounds like the one he had.) Is that the ski that had the side of the hull cut open so carbs could be easily adjusted and had a plate to cover the opening?

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    So did you buy it from Jobbe? Or did the ski been sold since he had it? (Sure sounds like the one he had.) Is that the ski that had the side of the hull cut open so carbs could be easily adjusted and had a plate to cover the opening?
    That's what I'm wondering too?

I had heard it was sold, but when I talked to him last, it wasn't paid for.
    That was quite a while ago though.

Pics PLEASE!!!!!!

+1
    It was suppose to be sold to someboby that lived by him,maybe changed a couple of hands?

Exclamation

yeah that's the ski lol. Unfortunately jobi ended up hitting the bottle and became more of a sheister than a builder tuner.
    He left my shit abandoned on other peoples property and and a lot of my stuff had been sold. You guys seem to know quite a bit about my ski lol. the motor was supposedly fresh when parked but who knows after sitting that long uncovered outside.
    I am expecting to find rust on the crank when I open it up but we will see.

did you guys find any where to buy pistons for this motor ? I know there are other pistons that will fit it I just cant remember what engines he had said and jobi is no longer in business and is unreachable.

I will post a link from the forum telling you further what happened.

I am helping a guy that sent him a motor 3 years ago (still sitting in the cooler it was shipped in) get it back. It was left at the house that jobi was staying at with my pipes for my race sled my mach z my mach z motor In pieces the way I took it to him 3 years ago.
    I had to sort through boxes that were just scattered around the garage floor and still didn't find all my parts. I do know that he sold some of my tuning parts all my springs and weights were missing.

My psi big air carburetors were missing their slides and their needles (needles costing 90 dollars a piece through psi).
    I paid him 1,500 dollars up front to rebuild my 2002 zr 800 with a 1080 psi genesis motor up front that was also suposed to include installing it, tuning, breaking in, and setting the clutches up for the sled.
    well I will post pictures of how it looks now.

there is the race ski. then there is the hull every thing is going into.
    you can see how he takes care of things let the shit to rot.

my other ski in the garage was shoved under a pine tree it was near mint condition before that pic that pic was after cleaning it up and putting it into my buddies garage. I bought that ski it was freshly rebuilt weisco pistons but was leaking at one of the exhaust ports bad gasket or something so it wasnt getting the speeds or reving up cant remember.
    jobi was suposed to fix this but it never moved it was stuffed under a tree for 3 years with no cover. but jobi said it was too nice of a ski to tear apart to put a mod motor in so I bought the empty hull.

+1
    When I talked to him 2 years ago he said it was sitting in the backyard.How long ago did you actually buy it. He keep saying someone wanted it,but hadn't showed any money. Sorry to hear of what happen to you, and to him.

Glad to see someone will finally put her back on the water.
    My 750 still hasn't been dialed in yet. My other project took over,but spring it will get done.
    I really don't know if anyone here would know what pistons are used. once you tear it apart you should find #s on the piston tops that will tell you.

All I can say is your on the right site for that ski. Anyone that really knows anything about polaris's are members on this site. There is info posted on the PSI sales flyer in one of the areas,I'm sure Xlint knows were it's at quickly,I always have to dig to find it.

as you can see my mach z was left out side to rot clutches ruined carbs ruined brand new 600 dollar shocks under that skid rotting.
    and there were full ski over covers for these sleds in the garage thrown on the floor for mice to chew them up.
    I dont know if you guys are familiar with bruces business tactics from psi. they are pretty shady well seems jobi had a good teacher and followed in his foot steps.

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    Here's a link to the other guy building the same engine.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...light=psi+1000

Trying to find the rest of the articles for you.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/atta...9&d=1156186908

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information