Took it to the lake and rode it for about an hour. Shut-off and swam it back to shore. Checked and have fuel but no spark, if you look at the spark it sparks but is weak. i have already cleaned the grounds, no help. checked the lanyard it is fine, I have checked the grounds at the coil and it is ok. If I slide a ohm meter into the orange wire and start I get no voltage. If I remove the wire from the cdi (orange) and start I get voltage not 12 but on up around 50 or so. Not sure if this is a good test or not. Might not even be healthy for the cdi. I am leaning towards a cdi, or coil. As if you let this thing sit for a while it will run. Any idea?